EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, Why have you deleted the thread/posts again? What is up?
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
batman, thanks for making me laugh [Big Grin]
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
batman, thanks for making me laugh [Big Grin]

Josettes original post would have made you laugh even more [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Jojo ,
Now it is 2 !

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do tell what the original post is miss sharm
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i'm curious! please do tell...pleeeeeeeeeeeease
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
young at heart and caterpillar
I think I have caused enough trouble here at es for 1 week don't you? [Smile]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
young at heart and caterpillar
I think I have caused enough trouble here at es for 1 week don't you? [Smile]

no trouble from miss charm
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the worst that could happen?

A fruitcake falls out of the sky and knocks you out?

We are waiting [Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
What's the worst that could happen?

A fruitcake falls out of the sky and knocks you out?

We are waiting [Big Grin]

Laura, the fruitcake falling out of the sky and knocking me out might bring me to my senses [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excuse me but what trouble have i caused, ive stood up for people i thought were been got at.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
sorry ive misread what was written i apoligise
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Well, here goes.....

The post title was something along the lines of am i missing my fiance? or is it because I am in a strange bed? (The usual Josette ****)

She went on about some guy called Mamood (is this her fiance?) and how he came to see if she was alright. She then went on to say that they fought and argued and she told him to leave.
He said that he would call her later.

I couldn't really understand what she was getting at, nothing new there then. Maybe Josette would care to fill us in. You know that we are all here to support you Josette [Smile]

*Laura, waiting now for that fruitcake to fall from the sky and knock me out [Big Grin]

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am in a strange bed

This is critical, did she say Strange bed or Strangers bed?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
no, she's obviously trying to tell us about sum 1...

I've got it!!, she's found the 1 [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
I am in a strange bed

This is critical, did she say Strange bed or Strangers bed?
She said strange bed....she couldn't sleep because she was in a strange bed [Smile]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is hard to sleep when you're alone though [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
D. None of the above
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
There can be only 1?????

can i phone a friend? [Big Grin]

Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
12345 once I caught a fish alive......
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 2 X is coming for you

3 4 better lock your door

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5,6 pick up sticks....
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be her other friend BOB is playing up again [Big Grin]

looking for me coat ........

Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me about this Bob character, I know an egyptian man called Bob, quite unusual...do tell!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Alcemist didnt continue or forgot it .

1 2 x is coming for you

3 4 better lock ur door

5 6 lets have sex [Smile]
just a joke hehehehehehe

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle16:
Tell me about this Bob character, I know an egyptian man called Bob, quite unusual...do tell!

Battery operated boyfriend [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one!!!!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
six and sex don't rhyme.

5 6 get your crew so thick

7 8 don't stay up late

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
yeas Alchemist u r right
But no 5 6 dont rhsthme in urs

i think it will be

5 6 pls give me tips

7 8 lets go 2 bed

9 10 it is not a sin
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i did ittttt [Smile] hehehehe

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"rhsthme"??

Lombardunce, who taught you English?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
sorry i did a mistake in typing its not a big problem

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com