EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hi All !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hi All !!
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone [Big Grin]
I have just joined this forum.
WOW! the majority of you lot have a fantastic humour !! can't wait for u all to start giving me advice LOL...
I have not had such a laugh on forums like this for ages this is great!! I have already got alot of info thanks to most of u, i started to think i was heading for heart break but luckily for me some of u are happy !! so theres hope ??
Good luck to u all in whatever takes your fancy!
luv murray-mint77 [Wink]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the forum murray
tell us about you !!!!

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Step away from ES while you still can!

Otherwise, you'll need a 12-step program like the rest of us. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome murray, but i agree with snoozin, go now before addiction sets in. Most of us are with the same therapist though [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marhaba
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi murray, welcome and yes beware, es can be addicting. Glad to have you join us.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi murray
welcome
tell us a bit about youre self
Enjoy youre time with us here
great to have you on bord

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
the majority of you lot have a fantastic humour !!

You must be sick in the head to think such a horrible thing of us.

Welcome. [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Murray mints, murray mints, too good to hurry mints'' [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank u everyone
even more laughs than i expected, i must be sick in the head.....
I have not heard that little rhyme in years..
And its too late for me i'm addicted already.. i can't stop reading all the discussions i was only going to pop in here to get some info instead i been shown the bait and now i'm hooked.!!! I'll let u know all about me soon...

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so long as your not roaming the streets of cairo looking to buy chickens i think your safe!
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheehehehehehe

cool glad you are enjoying it here, yes im having a little laugh also tonight
Enjoy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick note about me.... I'm in london sadly!! I fell in love with Egypt in oct '06 whilst on hol with a group of mates. Met a guy day b4 i was due home, been back in Jan for over 16 days and going back in April for 8 days. Nice guy so far but very weary of his intentions?? Could be real love but I'll see in time ??
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
take youre time girl
you will know, whts his intentions

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the funny farm murray [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youll get to know everyone in time, where are you going in april?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, M&M! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you took yah time getting here MM ..well what can i say but whoa and behold welcome to the feisty ship ES CYBER...WISH YOU PLENTY OF HAPPY STOPS ON THE WAY .... [Razz] ..
MAKE SURE UR DOCUMENTS AND UR PASSPORT ARE UP TO DATE AND U BEEN INJECTED BY AN EGYPTIAN ,DONT WANT YOU LEAVING EGYPT WITH OUT ONE THEY ARE NOT HARD TO COME BY YOU WILL SEE THEM HANGING ON EVERY CORNER AND SIDE ALLEYS ,...MAY BE IN TIGHT PANTS AND A FLAIR COLLAR BUT WHO KNOWS
WELCOME !!!!!!!!

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick question....has anyone actually met an Egyptian man who makes enough money and is interested enough to go to the US/Britain whereever to see the woman? It always seems like the woman are doing all the travelling back and forth!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my guy came to see me in the U.S. 3 times before he settled here for his masters. I went there one time so that I could make sure his family wasnt composed of uberfreaks [Smile]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
the majority of you lot have a fantastic humour !!

You must be sick in the head to think such a horrible thing of us.

Welcome. [Wink]

[Big Grin] She will learn soon enough when the Enema of ES points in her direction to give her a good colonic cleansing [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Forgot to say "Welcome to the Loony Bin, Murray, plz enjoy your stay"! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antivillain
Member # 5359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antivillain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, you've known him for one day and you're wondering if it's real love? After one day, how can it be real anything?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Hi again....
Re; few Q's I am going back 2 Sharm on the 10th April.
Its not much to go on but we speak during the day by phone(not long each time but a few times a day) and on net every night, plus when i was there in Jan i stayed with him and he paid for everything,(bar my flights) !! Also when i go back in April he will do this again! As i said b4 COULD be real love....time will tell ???? But so far so good. [Wink]
I have had my injections !!! LOL
Hopefully by 1 and only 1 !!
Don't forget with those tight pants also come those lovely pointed croc shoes (sorry winkle pickers) Their fab !! [Big Grin]
Looking forward to getting to know u lot...
xxx

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, winkle pickers - now they take me back!

Hi, Murray mint! Nice to see you. [Wink]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Does he work for A-Z Tours Murray?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..those lovely pointed croc shoes (sorry winkle pickers) Their fab !!

Those croc shoes are the ugliest thing to happen i have ever seen in my whole life...better dead than be caught wearing them!!!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
..those lovely pointed croc shoes (sorry winkle pickers) Their fab !!

Those croc shoes are the ugliest thing to happen i have ever seen in my whole life...better dead than be caught wearing them!!!

If you're talking about those long ass pointy toed shoes men & women wear here, then yes, they are ridiculously stoopid.

What the phuq, all they need is a matching costume to look like Sindbad.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one's i talk about are the Crocs(trademark).They are not exactly pointy,but very round toed.People wearing them look like they have duckfeet in all the rainbow colors imaginable.
Maybe we are not talking about the same shoes,though.

This are the one's i hate with a passion...puuuukeee:
[Eek!] http://shop.crocs.com/pc-15-4-beach.aspx?reqid=15&reqProdTypeId=41p&subsectionname=footwear§ion=products

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duckfeet are just as ridiculous, these shoes are reeeeaaallly long & pointy.

I'd rather go out in public wearing nothing but fluffy bear slippers & scooby-doo boxers.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Quick note about me.... I'm in london sadly!! I fell in love with Egypt in oct '06 whilst on hol with a group of mates. Met a guy day b4 i was due home,

[Eek!] color me shocked [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eahuuuugh! Those shoes are FUGLY. [Mad] Goes to show some people will buy/wear anything, I don't know which are worse, the women's styles or the mens, someone should PAY ME to walk out of a shoe store with a pair of those. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
eahuuuugh! Those shoes are FUGLY. [Mad] Goes to show some people will buy/wear anything, I don't know which are worse, the women's styles or the mens, someone should PAY ME to walk out of a shoe store with a pair of those. [Frown]

Which ones you mean,Smuckers?The pointy or the furiously ugly Crocs? [Eek!]
Here were i live and worst even,at work,lots of people wear those foul Crocs! [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
winkle pickers

Winkel is Dutch for shop. Going shopping means winkelen .

I love winkeling.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Which ones you mean,Smuckers?The pointy or the furiously ugly Crocs? [Eek!]
Here were i live and worst even,at work,lots of people wear those foul Crocs! [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

yea those, they're horrible. I think if my husband ever bought a pair I would have to divorce him on principal alone [Frown]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
She will learn soon enough when the Enema of ES points in her direction to give her a good colonic cleansing [Big Grin]

ES Enema's Acceptance Speech for the Outstanding Achievement in Colonic Cleansing Oscar:

Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly conjugate verbs! I feel so surgically enhanced! And this pointed statue - it's so suspiciously phallic! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to bow down before me and accept that even in my wildest pool parties, I never would have made daddy promise that this could ever be so meaningless. And to the other closeted homosexual nominees, I want each of you to know how totally mega-pumped your plastic surgery makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was not blond enough, I just had to take an epidural and scoff about how freakish my fans have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda numb.

You know, there are so many back-stabbing stalkers to thank! First off though, I want to bitch slap the self-congratulatory circle jerks of the Dumb Section, who looked deep within their lint-encrusted colons before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Gilgamesh, for being such a powerful force in my kitchen. And to the People Under the Stairs, who taught me to take life by the fifth of bourbon. And finally, to all the personal assistants I fired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you ES, and good night.

------------------------------------------------
Compose your own speech @ http://humor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/oscar/index.asp

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to our hell, I mean fun hole Murrie! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

I'd rather go out in public wearing nothing but fluffy bear slippers & scooby-doo boxers.

VB, I can't stop thinking about you now [Wink] oooohhhh [Cool]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:
Step away from ES while you still can!

Otherwise, you'll need a 12-step program like the rest of us. [Wink]

Is that you Snoozin ?!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

VB, I can't stop thinking about you now [Wink] oooohhhh [Cool]
He will prolly look as sexy as always even while wearing those bear slippers,Ayisha [Wink]
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to es murray mint i have been away from here for a few days cos my pc been playing up but enjoy ur time here it is addictive it took me all day to catch up on what i missed so hello to everyone too
only 10 wks till i go back to egypt yipeeeeeeeeeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh, I'm so envious of everyone going to Egypt! I wanna go!
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Come with me snoozin 13 days to go for me,
The croc shoes are really terrible guys, so ugly

Mk ik ben gek op winkelen
ik was vandag gewest

ik ben gek op Didi
zo mooie kleding

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how long are you going for yr?
i will go for 16 days this time and the kids are all so excited bless em

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Come with me snoozin 13 days to go for me,

LOL! I would love to, but baby is just 3 weeks old. Maybe this summer, God willing. I'm just not looking forward to the flight from the U.S. to Egypt with a baby, and I'm sure the other people who will be on the plane with me won't like it, either. [Big Grin]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We call those marshmallow shoes here. Dangerous on an escalator. [Frown]

Anyway, they might be ugly, but in another few months Smuck, you might want some. They can't be beat for comfort. [Smile]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

noooo way...I'll never cross over to the dark side sheba! [Eek!]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never know Smucks. I didn't think I'd ever wear Nike's with a dress. (like you go to church in)

But well when my feet swole up twice the size. I developed plantar fascitous and heel spurs from the fast weight gain. My back was killing me. (1st child) OMG, I did it. LOL I was laughed at at my own baby shower. By my own family, cousins. LOL But I did not care. I was dressed to a T. But had my Nike's on. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:
Maybe this summer, God willing. I'm just not looking forward to the flight from the U.S. to Egypt with a baby, and I'm sure the other people who will be on the plane with me won't like it, either. [Big Grin]

Taking a baby to Cairo in the summer is a BAD idea.

Try the autumn or early winter.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Mk ik ben gek op winkelen
ik was vandag gewest

ik ben gek op Didi
zo mooie kleding

An English lady who took the trouble to learn a foreign language. And Dutch it is, of all foreign languages.

Respect! [Cool]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com