EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WE GOT MARRIED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WE GOT MARRIED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
^^ Don't marry the police Josette.

Well, if she is to go to Hurghada this could be possible. The policeman whose care I was put in for my last day there was very keen to have a 2nd wife. Are you interested Josette? Just contact our friend Lombardo47 and I am sure that he wil arrange a meeting for you [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
quote:
They never met in person so in all it was nothing more than words in a few emails and a few phone calls.
Unintentionally MH, you have pointed out a flaw in Josies thinking that mirrors your own situation. And it is involving the very same man.
How so? I have met and married the man, which she never did... so umm how does her thinking mirror anything of my situation? I am not here seeking several men, i am not married to one and seeing another, i am not orfi married to anyone.
So how does her thinking mirror my situation?
My point was why should i feel threatened by a few phone calls and emails?

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
quote:
They never met in person so in all it was nothing more than words in a few emails and a few phone calls.
Unintentionally MH, you have pointed out a flaw in Josies thinking that mirrors your own situation. And it is involving the very same man.
I find it nearly impossible to believe that MH is real. Some sane people here have told me that she is...but...are they as sane as I previously thought? [Razz] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

The points Cosmogirl highlights also crossed my mind. The thought of 'Josette' talking to 'MH' just makes me laugh. [Big Grin]

I am very real though i have posted pictures of my previous visits and also of myself at home so that is proof enough but i will have new pictures soon.
Josette and i have exchanged several pm's, nothing strange about that.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we see pictures of your wedding with the both of you together?
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MH,
I hope you are enjoying your time in Egypt with your new husband. I do have a question for you though. What will happen when you come back to the states? I mean I know you will start the paperwork for his visa but what I meant is do you really trust him enough to believe that he will not talk to any other females on-line, on chat, etc? I know you were both a little confused as early as a few weeks before you left to meet him. If I remember correctly you were thinking of just dumping Momen and going to see your ex and Momen was chatting with other girls. I am happy that you both came to a decision that you both want but I am curious about that question. Of course you can't just accuse someone of something but really, & honestly, how will you feel? Will you be worried about what he is doing when you are not together?
I am just curious. ANd MH I do wish the best for you. Take care...

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hi sparkle, i will put pictures of us together soon, didnt take pictures of the wedding as there was no "wedding" per say, just the ministry signing of paper things, all civil no ceremony outside of this with a dress and all that stuff. But you all will see pictures of us.
Foreignluvr,
I do trust him completely, i will not say he will not talk to any girl at all as he has friends but as far as trusting him to be true to me and faithful i completely trust him. My confusion wasnt because of him that was because of me and my fear of going into something new, taking chances, letting someone else near my heart after what happened. I kept thinking that it was better to stay with the old because at least i knew what to expect,,, The thoughts of leaving momen before i came were based on the fact my ex fiance was begging me to come and marry, saying he would force his mother to meet me and that she would change her mind once he did. But in the same conversations he was trying to get me to take off my clothes for him on cam which i absolutely refuse to do and it made him angry. so the next day he told me he slept with another, then when i told him to forget me i would never ever think to be with him and no longer wanted anything to do with him he swore he didnt do anything that he had only said it as punishment for not showing him anything. I dont care his reason for saying it, dont believe for a second a word that comes from his mouth.
After that i saw things pretty clearly, it was time to take a chance, trust in momen and see what could happen. Yes things were a bit messed up with our beginning with all the stuff , emails, things with vicky, my doubts... but i am so so happy that we worked through it all.
As i said i am not at all worried about what he is doing when we will be apart i trust and believe in him and i will always go to him and ask questions if they arise.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for responding. Good for you!! As I said you know I wish you the best in your life and you deserve to be happy!!!

--------------------
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Oh yeah. I do wanna see some pics when you can post them.

--------------------
~The Beatles~

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mystic, Just to say hi
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
josette said that shes a man whose pretending to be josette in a another thread.

which i would have to say is pretty

lame.

...and he has sex with egyptian men.

Lame & ghey.

did you hear about what happened at a school in california? some girl was teasing another girl for being mormon, and she said something like, "what do you have 10 moms?" and the girl replied "thats so gay" and the girl who said that was suspended from school for using a "homophobic slur". So now the girls parents are suing the school for infringing their daugheters freedom of speech.
haha.. I get made fun of by my friends cause I Still use the "thats gay" term.. lol they say that is so 90's [Razz] :D
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you had JUST gotten married.. why is it you are out of the house and on the computer? On ES?
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
If you had JUST gotten married.. why is it you are out of the house and on the computer? On ES?

cause ES gave her multiple orgasms cant forget them can you .good luck momen ur going to need it with the amount of seeed thats here urs is mynute.. [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi mystic girl
whts going on
everything ok

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
hi sparkle, i will put pictures of us together soon, didnt take pictures of the wedding as there was no "wedding" per say, just the ministry signing of paper things, all civil no ceremony outside of this with a dress and all that stuff. But you all will see pictures of us.
Foreignluvr,
I do trust him completely, i will not say he will not talk to any girl at all as he has friends but as far as trusting him to be true to me and faithful i completely trust him. My confusion wasnt because of him that was because of me and my fear of going into something new, taking chances, letting someone else near my heart after what happened. I kept thinking that it was better to stay with the old because at least i knew what to expect,,, The thoughts of leaving momen before i came were based on the fact my ex fiance was begging me to come and marry, saying he would force his mother to meet me and that she would change her mind once he did. But in the same conversations he was trying to get me to take off my clothes for him on cam which i absolutely refuse to do and it made him angry. so the next day he told me he slept with another, then when i told him to forget me i would never ever think to be with him and no longer wanted anything to do with him he swore he didnt do anything that he had only said it as punishment for not showing him anything. I dont care his reason for saying it, dont believe for a second a word that comes from his mouth.
After that i saw things pretty clearly, it was time to take a chance, trust in momen and see what could happen. Yes things were a bit messed up with our beginning with all the stuff , emails, things with vicky, my doubts... but i am so so happy that we worked through it all.
As i said i am not at all worried about what he is doing when we will be apart i trust and believe in him and i will always go to him and ask questions if they arise.

i know this is a little random, but when you marry someone, and then apply for a green card, dont they want to see pictures of your wedding party? wont it look odd that you dont have any? or will you have a reception when you go back home?
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am very real though i have posted pictures of my previous visits and also of myself at home so that is proof enough but i will have new pictures soon.

You may be real, but your escapades don't seem real.

I haven't seen your Egypt visit pics but I have seen your "at home" pics; the background doesn't appear to be a 4 bedroom house.

But then again I live in a shoebox, but I have been very upfront and honest about that.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
quote:
I find it nearly impossible to believe that MH is real. Some sane people here have told me that she is...but...are they as sane as I previously thought? [Razz] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

The points Cosmogirl highlights also crossed my mind. The thought of 'Josette' talking to 'MH' just makes me laugh. [Big Grin]

MH: ''Josette and i have exchanged several pm's, nothing strange about that.''

[Roll Eyes] Sure, Josette is also very real. [Razz] [Big Grin] Nothing strange about Josette? [Eek!]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i know this is a little random, but when you marry someone, and then apply for a green card, dont they want to see pictures of your wedding party? wont it look odd that you dont have any? or will you have a reception when you go back home?

Hibbah, yes, that's right - any bit of evidence to indicate family support helps. We included masses of photos of our wedding party, attended by tons of family members, as well as other photos taken over a long period of time, of general family gatherings, which of course helps to show that it's a genuine marriage which has family backing, rather than a hush-hush job.

My husband was asked at his visa interview why none of my family members had been to our wedding, and luckily we had genuine reasons, so he didn't have to lie or make up some feeble excuse. But they are obviously wise to the fact that so many of these marriages are conducted in relative secrecy, and are naturally suspicious of that. [Razz]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SparkleDust
Member # 13108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SparkleDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Jane why do you always have to come around spreading your doom and gloom????????I AM NOT MARRIED TO MY FIRST HUSBAND!

COMPRENDE?????????

She's compensating for you always going around spreading your legs.

Booyaa!!

VanillaBullshit - Is there any need for that? Bit harsh dont you think.
Posts: 36 | From: Somewhere in your mind | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Vb doesn't mean anything by it Sparkle, besides, Josette isn't real...we've pretty much established that. [Wink]
take care.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SparkleDust
Member # 13108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SparkleDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm, Fair Enough

--------------------
Life is not short, Its the longest thing you'll ever do!

Posts: 36 | From: Somewhere in your mind | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vanilla is great , we love you huni
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SparkleDust:

No, I don't.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SparkleDust
Member # 13108

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SparkleDust:

No, I don't.
[Mad]
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't he married ?

he lives with u and not with her ?

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Vanilla is married to Sparkle and dumped YRose?? It was orfi, wasn't it Vanilla? You da man.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought VB and Alchemist were married and YR was their daughter??? Does this get any more confusing [Eek!] [Confused]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
What? Vanilla is married to Sparkle and dumped YRose?? It was orfi, wasn't it Vanilla? You da man.

Wait a minute you all hereeee [Mad] VB has married ME but in the meanwhile married orfi to Sparkle while having a thryst with YRose and flirting with Josette...Honeyy,Vanilla...did you hear meeeeeeeeee??? [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SparkleDust
Member # 13108

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

Wait a minute you all hereeee [Mad] VB has married ME but in the meanwhile married orfi to Sparkle while having a thryst with YRose and flirting with Josette...Honeyy,Vanilla...did you hear meeeeeeeeee??? [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
ok, iam confused
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sashyra, its all rumours, Vanilla is as pure as the driven snow, even his sister, madam latex, can vouch that he is a good boy and would neeeever do anything like that. He only pimped to get food for her kids, He just has girls as friends...yeah thats what it is...you do believe him dont you?????

and i know this to be true cos he pm'd me in Sept 07.

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
hahaha I smell burning rubber and it's not coming from Josie's kitchen.

Maybe they have over done it with viagra .
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Yes we did, i cant walk now, and that bloody condom , was to hot, im burnt out

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol you people are snazzy [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Yes we did, i cant walk now, and that bloody condom , was to hot, im burnt out

Ive told you before rose bob does not need a condom . [Big Grin]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got "married" with a "married man" who recently divorced his wife in order to marry you, and you are celebrating?

That's hillarious. [Big Grin]

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Elektra:
You got "married" with a "married man" who recently divorced his wife in order to marry you, and you are celebrating?

That's hillarious. [Big Grin]

Yes, and she did it before she divorced her 'husband' she 'married' three weeks prior. [Wink]
There aren't soap operas this good. [Big Grin]

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hi all, first off, i dont leave home to be on internet, there is a phone line in the home. I am also not on here when he is home as my attention is focused on him. We didnt take pictures of the wedding of course as anyone who married in this way knows there are no cameras allowed. I do however have a few pictures of us together, we just havent had much time for taking pictures is all. Anyway, i will post a couple here for you to see now that i have got them in my computer finally.
As for my house, it is 4 bedrooms, where the computer is located you only see a small portion of the living room, the kitchen and in the very back is a doorway leading to one bedroom as well as the hallway that leads to 2 others and the bathroom, the other bedroom is off to my right in the picture but cant be seen. Now lets see if i can remember how to post a picture on here,,,

--------------------

Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary/Anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thing I dont understand is why do you joette have to tell us everything what happens to you?What do you get from this? I have just broke from my husband which is very sad news but I never post details on here about it.
Posts: 60 | From: The internet | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Mary/Anne. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary/Anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Shebah it was 3 months ago now.Only thing i can say is **** happens!
Posts: 60 | From: The internet | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
when i clicked it it didnt show clearly so i tried something else. Dont know for sure how to make the files smaller so they work better.

http://i16.tinypic.com/2dso8yu.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/483b9tf.jpg
ok these are 2 of several we have so far, i will post more later on

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, lovely pics you posted here. You seem to be very happy. [Smile] I just wish he would have more time for you while you are staying in Egypt.

Have a nice evening!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://i14.tinypic.com/3ypdmpw.jpg

Ooooooh how loveleyyyyyyy..

MH, please get your hemoglobin count checked.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart - Very nice pictures of you and momen. Hope that you don't mind me saying he doesn't look anything like the pictures we have all seen previously at his website/blog page.
Are you sure that you met the right guy? [Smile]
I hope that you both have found what you are looking for in your lives.

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Haha me too sometimes but work is work and we all must do it to live. Thank you tigerlily. Best wishes to you in your life

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
MK, why get my hemoglobin checked? Haha i know i am very pale. Actually i might very well be anemic as i dont eat much at all, never thought to check really. Miss Sharm, i know he looks a bit different but not all that different really, just a bit older and a little lighter in weight.

--------------------

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mary/Anne:
I have just broke from my husband which is very sad news but I never post details on here about it.

Sorry to here that Mary/Anne [Frown] [Frown] I am sure that with time and the support from good friends that you will get through what must be a difficult time for you.

I think sometimes these things are just sent to try us and see how well we can cope.

Take care

Amanda x

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Miss Sharm, i know he looks a bit different but not all that different really, just a bit older and a little lighter in weight.

I wasn't being offensive to you or momen. I just thought that he looked very different from the pics I have previously seen. Maybe I need to go and get my eyes tested! [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
i know that sweet girl we were both tired and not looking as usual

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com