EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I LOVE EGYPTTTT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I LOVE EGYPTTTT
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moody has been taking me to all these little places I didn't even know existed. I am so happy with him right now. Last night we went to this place in Zamalek for dinner. Best pizza ever!Moody was a little freaked when he saw the pork,but I asked(PLEADED WITH MY EYES) for him to not make a scene. We really had a nice time. We talked about his meeting with his parents about the divorce and they are angry with him. His wife has been calling almost non-stop that he just turned off the phone. I don't know what her problem is, they were not happy and they don't have kids. She needs to just recognize that he does not want her, they were never a good match and she needs to just move on. He has!!!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sleepy again...Ok BACK to bed.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and then the dish ran away with the spoon. [Big Grin]

or is it fork?

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you go to 'Maison Thomas' in Zamalek?

BTW, I love Egypt too!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Egypt too lol.... me and my hubby is going to cairo when i get back.... wanna see so many things.... cant wait (been there before by the way, but only for 2 days :-()
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Moody was a little freaked when he saw the pork

The restaurant name and location please.

"Moody" will know.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who the hell Moody??? has she got another one now?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and then the dish ran away with the spoon.

or is it fork?

Dish hehehe you crack me up. [Smile]

quote:
Maybe it's a nickname?

quote:
She needs to just recognize that he does not want her, they were never a good match and she needs to just move on. He has!!!

That's way harder for a woman to do than a man in Egypt. I think. She will be socially ruined. And would be very hard for her to marry again. All that Egyptian political marriage ettiquette. [Mad]

HTH [Smile]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't love Egypt. I like it, it's alright, there are nice things here about some social aspects of living, but LOVE IT? Naw...check back with us in another year of living here Josette, I would be interested to know your point of view then. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote:]

She needs to just recognize that he does not want her, they were never a good match and she needs to just move on. He has!!! [/quote]

quote:
That's way harder for a woman to do than a man in Egypt. I think. She will be socially ruined. And would be very hard for her to marry again. All that Egyptian political marriage ettiquette.
If this isnt a huge red flag I dont know what is. Egyptian men DO NOT suddenly divorce their Egyptian wives and certainly not for some visiting tart, if at all. It just doesn't happen.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

She needs to just recognize that he does not want her, they were never a good match and she needs to just move on. He has!!!

quote:
That's way harder for a woman to do than a man in Egypt. I think. She will be socially ruined. And would be very hard for her to marry again. All that Egyptian political marriage ettiquette.
If this isnt a huge red flag I dont know what is. Egyptian men DO NOT suddenly divorce their Egyptian wives and certainly not for some visiting tart, if at all. It just doesn't happen.
[/QUOTE]
oh ayisha love beleive it does exsist but not in a big way only bad dogs do that ,any way shes a cyber none of its true can she vouch for it mahmood [Wink] wkrs for the minstry i could aways ask him for some tips on who and what got married but then didnt she say she married in orfi but then she was married to the other one i orfi got help her puddi it must be stinking by now ..
may be they got a new road or street naked after her
JOSETTE BULLEVARDAH ,OR JOSETTE HOTTY STREET ,...she be on the internet soon as a hoarellious attraction ,this is such a load of shite .....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Moody has been taking me to all these little places I didn't even know existed. I am so happy with him right now. Last night we went to this place in Zamalek for dinner. Best pizza ever!Moody was a little freaked when he saw the pork,but I asked(PLEADED WITH MY EYES) for him to not make a scene. We really had a nice time. We talked about his meeting with his parents about the divorce and they are angry with him. His wife has been calling almost non-stop that he just turned off the phone. I don't know what her problem is, they were not happy and they don't have kids. She needs to just recognize that he does not want her, they were never a good match and she needs to just move on. He has!!!

Josette, there are many women who don't like having their men stolen from them by another woman (whether or not the man is a loser is a differnet issue). You should be careful, anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for, and you could end up in a bad situation.

see here, cheater caught in the act:

http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V2059

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he funny but i would have put a better fight than that ....id smashed is frggen balls i hate liars and cheaters god kows i have one now ..gos how i want a scrap now i really reling for a fighty.....one to one ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Did you go to 'Maison Thomas' in Zamalek?

BTW, I love Egypt too!!!! [Smile]

Yes it was! Have you been? The pizza was great and you practically see your food being made!
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
[/QUOTE]

He did not suddenly divorce his wife. They were unhappy for a long time and he was going to do it anyway. I didn't even start demanding that he leave his wife,because I knew he was going to do it anyway.I just wanted to know when....

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jodette it is one of my favourite place , u should try the one in maadi too , really good one

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I don't love Egypt. I like it, it's alright, there are nice things here about some social aspects of living, but LOVE IT? Naw...check back with us in another year of living here Josette, I would be interested to know your point of view then. [Wink]

OK well maybe love was a little strong. I do like Egypt though. Sure there are certain things that I could do without,but with Moody things just seem to be going so well. That's essentially what I meant. You know if you catch me on a bad day I'll likely be calling it a third world hell-hole. [Big Grin]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
Jodette it is one of my favourite place , u should try the one in maadi too , really good one

xxx

Hi dear. Oh not the one in Maadi,you know what Moody thinks about Maadi people. How are you? Did you make it back OK? I missed talking to you.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:

Moody is my nickaname for Mahmood. I think it's so cute because he is moody and he just thinks I'm calling him short for Mahmmod. [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:

quote:

He did not suddenly divorce his wife. They were unhappy for a long time and he was going to do it anyway. I didn't even start demanding that he leave his wife,because I knew he was going to do it anyway.I just wanted to know when.... [/QUOTE]

once again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IdbmoerjdA

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moody was a little freaked when he saw the pork
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The restaurant name and location please.

"Moody" will know.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

He did not suddenly divorce his wife. They were unhappy for a long time and he was going to do it anyway. I didn't even start demanding that he leave his wife,because I knew he was going to do it anyway.I just wanted to know when.... [/QUOTE]

you only met the guy like 5 minutes ago!!

And I reiterate, Egy men do NOT divorce their Egy wives.

Why would you want to know when anyway?? you are still married to the other one! [Confused]

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
geeze what did I miss??? The dude has been married from the jump??? Or is this a new one?
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:

xxx

Hi dear. Oh not the one in Maadi,you know what Moody thinks about Maadi people. How are you? Did you make it back OK? I missed talking to you.
Well...I don't know what Moody thinks of Maadi people......explain!
Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
magnona that depends on where you left off,
this isnt the fiance, this is a man she met when she left her fiance,,, so a new one to you i think?

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sawny
Member # 11224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sawny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused, Zamalek, I thought you were in Alex?
Posts: 66 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with maadi.

the best place in whole cairo :@

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha>>

EGY men Divorce their EGY women..

that's someting that happens all the time

lol

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com