EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Posts not yet posted that have yet to be posted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Posts not yet posted that have yet to be posted
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post them here.

TIA

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VANILLA ARE YOU COMING TO THE MEETING ON THE 30TH OF MARCH, I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU , YOU SEXY HOT GIRL
MAYBE WE CAN VIST MAIL CLEANER FOR SOME TIP TOP ACTION

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Member # 6838

Rate Member posted March 11, 2007 05:37 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayisha still comment not directed to you either, the comment is meant for posts not yet posted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1030 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2005 | IP: Logged |

VB,honey...go ahead,come near me and post your undying luv for me that you have not yet posted.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
VANILLA ... YOU SEXY HOT GIRL

??????
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
VANILLA ... YOU SEXY HOT GIRL

??????
Yea, you missed that joke.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol....oh male cleaner....those were the days (reminiscing)....
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Lol....oh male cleaner....those were the days (reminiscing)....

I`m sure male-cleaner finally found someone to clean up cause since he moved to offer his services on some Expat Board he has not returned here...yep,i kinda miss him,too....*sigh* [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Yea, you missed that joke.

Okay...pink lipstick anyone? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I take offence at all the posts not yet posted that would have been directed at me. [Mad]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
well I take offence at all the posts not yet posted that would have been directed at me. [Mad]

Lol... Ayisha, don't go there, otherwise I might think of some offensive posts to post towards you, wait, was this post directed at me??? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Lol... Ayisha, don't go there, otherwise I might think of some offensive posts to post towards you, wait, was this post directed at me??? [Confused]
smucks, thats offensive!! you were directing that post at me weren't you?? I mean the one you've not written yet [Mad]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i MISS mALE_ CLEANER TOO
HE WAS REALLY A BIT OF A LAUGH
HEY VB LETS SEEK HIM DOWN

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
quote:

smucks, thats offensive!! you were directing that post at me weren't you?? I mean the one you've not written yet [Mad]
No it isn't written yet, I haven't even thought of it yet, but if you don't lose that shi*ty attitude you're thinking of showing, I MIGHT think of something offensive to write, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
[Mad]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No it isn't written yet, I haven't even thought of it yet, but if you don't lose that shi*ty attitude you're thinking of showing, I MIGHT think of something offensive to write, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
[Mad]

SEE!!! I KNEW I was right in the first place to be offended about the post you've not thought of yet. And as for sitty attitude mrs, the one you seem to be thinking im thinking wasnt what I was thinking anyway, so now im offended you thought I was thinking you might be thinking I had a shitty attitude [Mad]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Mad]

SEE!!! I KNEW I was right in the first place to be offended about the post you've not thought of yet. And as for sitty attitude mrs, the one you seem to be thinking im thinking wasnt what I was thinking anyway, so now im offended you thought I was thinking you might be thinking I had a shitty attitude [Mad]
Lol...ohhhh my head..... [Frown]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and in response to all that **** you posted tomorrow, eat it! I saw it and UGLY isn't the word for it!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sukkers
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Got no plans to move from this thread until someone i know pours right here what he really thinks of me but-has-not-yet-posted-about.....

*stomping her foot heavily on the floor while crossing her arms upon her chest and frowning*

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SICKO ,SUCH A SPOILT BRATT .
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you all must be desperately bored hahaha and incredibly funny. Yorkshire, text me when you come online, i need to discuss something with you.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
WHAT ME !!!!!!!!!IM ALL EYES SHOOT AWAY MYSTIC MEGGY [Wink]
YOU FOUND YOU WAS A MAN AFTER ALL

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
you all must be desperately bored hahaha and incredibly funny. Yorkshire, text me when you come online, i need to discuss something with you.

[Big Grin] yea, we're silly today: we're goofing on your typo from another thread, it was cute [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a typo? where?, and yes i finally discovered deep down am a man haha horrible thing, i like being a woman better

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
yeah buy yah like dipping it dont yah mysticcy

Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me
Pretty woman, I couldn't help see
Pretty woman
That you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me
Wow

Pretty woman, stop a while
Pretty woman, talk a while
Pretty woman, gave your smile to me
Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah
Pretty woman, look my way
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you, I'll trear you right
Come with me baby, be mine tonight

Pretty woman, don't walk on by
Pretty woman, make me cry
Pretty woman, don't walk away, hey...okay
If that's the way it must be, okay
I guess I'll go on home, it's late
There'll be tomorrow nigh, but wait
What do I see
Is she walking back to me
Yeah, she's walking back to me
Oh, oh, Pretty woman

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
When I met you
I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around
Turned you into someone new
Now five years later on youve got the world at your feet
Success has been so easy for you
But dont forget its me who put you where you are now
And I can put you back down too

Dont, dont you want me?
You know I cant believe it when I hear that you wont see me
Dont, dont you want me?
You know I dont believe you when you say that you dont need me
Its much too late to find
You think youve changed your mind
Youd better change it back or we will both be sorry

Dont you want me baby? dont you want me - oh

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
That much is true
But even then I knew Id find a much better place
Either with or without you
The five years we have had have been such good times
I still love you
But now I think its time I lived my life on my own
I guess its just what I must do

he sings this to you ..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .rokon bebey

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahahaha, am talking online to my children, finally they turn on their web cam, miss them. But they are happy that they have run of the house without mom there to tell them what to do hahahaha, they said dont worry mom, we are fine, having fun cause grandma comes alot and we dont have to clean

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
chilly beans and hot pepper sauce and a one HOTTTTTTT BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have ... [Eek!] [Eek!]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
between this and my youngest attempting to write online and misspelling i am laughing so hard, she tried to spell use,,, it was funny, spelled it yos,,, hahahahaha children are wonderful

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Getting on a plane, I told the ticket lady, "Send one of my bags to New York, send one to Los Angeles, and send one to Miami." She said, "We can't do that!" I told her, "You did it last week!"

I was just in London - there is a 6 hour time difference. I'm still confused. When I go to dinner, I feel sexy. When I go to bed, I feel hungry.

The food on the plane was fit for a king. "Here, King!"

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
will smith singing hindi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWGlhJeomM

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
VB,honey...go ahead,come near me and post your undying luv for me that you have not yet posted.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I'm highly offended now at all that stuff you said to me 6 weeks from now, how dare you!

The nerve of some people.

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what have i missed?????
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
what have i missed?????

And you!

What's all that crap you wrote about me in Nov. '07??

Really now, get a grip.

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VB, dont worry you get your apology in Dec 07, and i was just so mad back in Nov when they changed the name of Egyptsearch to MH&MOMEN4EVR!
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Mo'men sandwiches give me the demon poops.

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Human League, well that takes me to the future
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol hey caterpillar, where ya' been? [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
lol hey caterpillar, where ya' been? [Big Grin]

heheheeh BOLLYWOOD!!!!!!
[Big Grin]

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
i did go to Bollywood, twas a very good night, did you go?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
did you miss me then ohhhhh and there was me thinking you would try and stake me out ...
was i that hard to miss [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I deny everything!!!
Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
what have i missed?????

It's not what you missed, Cat,... more what you're about to miss!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
We shall never move from this thread,or might run the risk of missing the Not-Yet-Posted!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
IM DAMMED IF I KNOW !!!im just passed the hour .
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
I knew you were all gonna say that [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
REALLY oh i say another KORV here .. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com