EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ES user ?pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ES user ?pregnant?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but whos is it ???
anyclues !!!!! [Eek!]
not me im sewed up??got a pm ,intrigued now
scandel cause apparently its a married woman here married to egyptian but her hubby is in egypt and she not wif him ..i was asked to forward this on 100 times cause then im entered for the lottery ..
have i been had here .... [Confused]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't got a clue who it is..... but whats a lottery got to do with anything?
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ive been had what you think ..?
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe yup [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think so Chimps...... sorry chuck
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerda:
but whos is it ???
anyclues !!!!! [Eek!]
scandel cause apparently its a married woman here married to egyptian but her hubby is in egypt and she not wif him ..i was asked to forward this on 100 times cause then im entered for the lottery ..

First off I am so glad I am not in the gossip rings, most of it is BS and malicious. Thank God for not being considered someone who would play a part in it.

Secondly I have noticed how a select group of usernames declared they were pregnant within days/weeks of each other and that their pregnancy weeks showed that they found out they were pregnant in their second term/late second term.

In my opinion there are some female usernames here screaming for attention. Its only going to get worse.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but whos is it ???
anyclues !!!!! [Eek!]

I know of one ES user who has not divulged to the message board that she is pregnant, we got pregnant within a week of each other (back in August) and found out at almost the same time. She lives here in egypt (Cairo) with her husband and their kids, but she would rather not advertise this info so I won't mention names.

Other than her there are two others who are also pregnant now, I know one is due in June/July sometime and the other I'm not sure of the due date. As far as this 'mystery person' I don't know of anyone else, it could just be gossip.
Sometimes there is just a BABY BOOM, no need to read too much into it. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Wink]
so far im quids in ...

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are probably, at any time, more ladies here that are pregnant than you would think. Because this doesn't seem the ideal place to divulge such info... but then again, in the course of 9 crazy months, one might let it slip at some point.
That PM sounds like mean gossip - is there any better kind? It's probably true.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't understand shakerda's post but - to whoever reads that - I wish 'all the best to all future moms-to-be' and remember having a baby is even better than winning the lottery! [Wink]

Wish I could have another one....... but I think I am done.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
I UNDERSTOOD IT PLAINLY someone sends me a pm from here saying she knows someone is pregnant by someone else here ,but her husband whome shes married to is in egypt so who she shagg here ,,and if i pass it on m going to enter the lottery ,so tell me have i been had..or is sumone having affair in ES and even have a egyptian husband ,,,
what do you think ??????

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I was pregnant 2 weeks after the conception. My husband knew 2 minutes after I did, but things didn't sink in for us until the OBGYN at 5 weeks. I heard the doctor say to him, "Oh she is definately pregnant". That made me laugh because he wasn't buying it until the DOCTOR confirmed things. Since then, he has been at my side for every appintemt, test, exam etc... we have the "fetal anatomy" ultrasound tomorrow and are both PRETTY excited!!! BUT BUT.. after finding out that its a boy, Himself is floating the idea of MORE kids! He is REALLY wanting a daughter. *sigh*

I do feel how lucky I am to know other women successfully working out intercultural relationships and maternity at the same time as me. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

As far as "Baby Booms", Egypt is a part of the "fertile crescent" afterall....

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah! I remember those long gone days of pregnancy. Ur making me feel broody now.
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby wiggling inside is defineately one of the creepiest things EVER.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aya Hosni
Member # 10646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aya Hosni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
I knew I was pregnant 2 weeks after the conception. My husband knew 2 minutes after I did, but things didn't sink in for us until the OBGYN at 5 weeks. I heard the doctor say to him, "Oh she is definately pregnant". That made me laugh because he wasn't buying it until the DOCTOR confirmed things. Since then, he has been at my side for every appintemt, test, exam etc... we have the "fetal anatomy" ultrasound tomorrow and are both PRETTY excited!!! BUT BUT.. after finding out that its a boy, Himself is floating the idea of MORE kids! He is REALLY wanting a daughter. *sigh*

I do feel how lucky I am to know other women successfully working out intercultural relationships and maternity at the same time as me. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

As far as "Baby Booms", Egypt is a part of the "fertile crescent" afterall....

I had similar situation. I started to feel that i should be pregnant 1 week after conception [Big Grin] Even donno why. Just silly feeling. When i made test, second stripe was very very pale (hardly to see), but anyway i believed i am. And then after 1 week i had 2 bright stripes, but my husband was rather skeptic [Roll Eyes] Only after GYN visti and getting HCG results, he started to take me seriously and was so happy [Smile]
Unfortunately he has left to Saudia for work, but i will send him electronic USG tapes insha'allah and when he will come back, his buddy will already kick him insha'allah for leaving so long
[Big Grin]

Posts: 188 | From: Baltics | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but whos is it ???
anyclues !!!!! [Eek!]

OK... I give in.... confession.... it;s me!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
doesnt any one see someone here is HAVING IT OFF WIF ANOTHER ES USER AND HER EGYPTIAN HUSBAND DONT KNOW OF IT AND GUESS WHAT SHE BUGERING PREGNANT NOW I WANT TO KNOW NOW WHO THIS IS CAUSE IM CUD BE IN FOR A MILLION ......TO WIN ....

[Mad] [Mad]

samia babes i know u and its not you your too clever [Wink] [Razz]

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i cant help cos i dont even know who knows each other let alone who is doing what with who and whether one is now with child, from one on here or her husband, who would know, how would we know, how would you know unless you were there? with them. And how would you know where 'there' is since es users are scattered over the globe... see how difficult it is?
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
yeah who 's knows and what who knows any more knows we should see ....its amaizing when you think that ES users are all over the globe BUT then every one kows ONE EGYPTIAN ONLY .. [Big Grin] [Razz]
see how so difficult it who knows ... [Wink]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Increase the dose Chimps.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Increase the dose Chimps.

[Big Grin] "Sweet nanny goat have a running belly".
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES is dangerous after the 10th month of preg-nancy, that was said by nancy herself ...
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com