EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I''m TRIED OFF GVING MODY ORAL AN HE DONEST'T GVE ME ANY! IT'S OBER! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I''m TRIED OFF GVING MODY ORAL AN HE DONEST'T GVE ME ANY! IT'S OBER!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I don't know who this Adam is but he's hilarious, breath of fresh air. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more Adam more please.......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
I has to do with certain cultures men consider sexual pleasure to be a purely male need.

good point, but doesn’t explain everything.

quote:
American men are different, the whole world arrives in the USA to reside and its not just for the opportunity
Our men are great in the sack and so are our women. [Big Grin] .

so now you going to make it a racial ethnic creed culture thing ? why Americans, why not French, why not brits, or Japanese ???
sweetheart, I am very sorry to inform you that the number of american women who are married to EGYPTIAN men waaay exceed the ( mm, uuh , mm, very very little 12 Egyptian women who married American guys. Maybe there is a reason for that

Oh and it still comes down to the cheese on the taco, maybe American men are sooo pathetic they are welling to eat that cheesy stuff, I wouldn’t even get near anything that smells funny, yuuuck
No wonder someone had to sing a song to remind them "NOT TO EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW"

lol :Maybe because a lot of Egyptians believe that < YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT > and no MAN wants to be a “Puzzy” and no one wants to be called a sour puss

Anyone remember the post from "Lawrance of Arabia"?

"ahh I forgot women need to shower up more than men coz they have much gutters than men do."

"yeah thats right crevices full of viruses and the smell really stink, no matter how many time you shower up and use soap or what ever women use........... it still stinks.
if you gonna talk about hygienics so italien men are the best in taking care of themselves and their genitals, maybe u didnt see to judge, you better try and then complain."

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011765;p=1#000005

I can't believe that western female usernames on this thread find Adam G & welsafty funny. There is a reason why a large percentage of Egyptian women are circumcised and why Egyptian/Arab women are not given the full protection, rights, and respect afforded to them by Islam. Its because the males are sick in the head.

But hey according to ES its better to have a designated male who has something other than love to gain in their lives than a male who respects them and lives in the same zip code. [Roll Eyes]

And by the way welsafty the reason why some American females are choosing to import their love interests specifically Egyptian is because they are desperate and not able to find a man in their day to day lives.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam G:
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by al-Kahina:
I has to do with certain cultures men consider sexual pleasure to be a purely male need.

In Sex... there is sooo much pleasure in giving pleasure that even if I wasn't into going down on a woman... I would do it anyway.. just to get her off.. But I am.. so its mute.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by al-Kahina:
American men are different, the whole world arrives in the USA to reside and its not just for the opportunity
Our men are great in the sack and so are our women. [Big Grin] .

And I am sorry that the ratio for American Men being with Egyptian women is out of whack.. I am going to do my part to change that [Smile]
So what is your relation to Egypt Adam? I mean, why an Egypt message board?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SMUCKERS...
I find Egyptian Women beautiful.. I feel like I would have a lot to offer one.. I wouldnt even have one circumcised.. [Smile] I don't know what that involves.. not sure I want to.. Weird how someone could talk about that but gets squimish about going down on a girl.

and AL-KAHINA...
What would that reason be that they are mutilated and not given rights? Are they less than you?.. You didn't really say what your reason is.. You abuse a woman because a man is sick? and HOW THE HELL does that have anything to do with me joking around with these people.. you need to take yourself a little less serious... And I honestly I don't see a reason to mutilate a womans genitals or take away her rights for... well for any reason...

"I can't believe that western female usernames on this thread find Adam G & welsafty funny. There is a reason why a large percentage of Egyptian women are circumcised and why Egyptian/Arab women are not given the full protection, rights, and respect afforded to them by Islam."

--------------------
hi... [Smile] I'm Adam.. damn glad to meet you..

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND ALKAHINA

welsafty is funny... You should see the VALUE of joking around... it makes the world full of uptight pricks like yourself barable..

Cheers Welsafty.. Keep it up mate!

--------------------

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh Adam, you done it now [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Ayisha.. Probably.. but if someone doesn't get my humor or doesnt see the value of humor.. then I have no use for them.. Know what I mean? I know there are some serious topics here.. but he dragged MY name into this and took a swing at me.. and Welsafty... to what end? If he wants to depate serious topics about morals I can do that to.. They call me the master debater... [Smile]

--------------------

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ayisha.. Probably.. but if someone doesn't get my humor or doesnt see the value of humor.. then I have no use for them.. Know what I mean? I know there are some serious topics here.. but he dragged MY name into this and took a swing at me.. and Welsafty... to what end? If he wants to depate serious topics about morals I can do that to.. They call me the master debater... [Smile]

I don't consider it funny. One should not dictate what is humorous to others.

I find the average Egyptian male attitude to women and their bodies quite disguisting. And I didn't know it was like this until I came to ES. My ex didn't have these hang ups and mental distortions.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Nor do I think mutilation of a woman or anyone else funny... you took a blind swing at me.. and Im not gonna listen to it... You want my opinion of womens rights Ill give it to you but dont take swings at who I am just cause you dont get a joke.

--------------------

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Nor do I think mutilation of a woman or anyone else funny... you took a blind swing at me.. and Im not gonna listen to it... You want my opinion of womens rights Ill give it to you but dont take swings at who I am just cause you dont get a joke.

I don't get the joke because I don't find those things funny. Its not a matter of intellect its a matter of morals.

Don't listen to it. Go on make degrading jokes about women, refer to their "crevices" and plaster this board with references to anal sex.

So far many foreign female usernames on ES find this kind of junior high homo in the closet charm entertaining.

But I for one do not. Other usernames are certainly free to indulge you. You are in good company in that manner.

Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Oh look.. Al Kahina can call me names.. that is grown up... well miss MORAL FIBER.. So I dont remember talking about ANAL SEX but if I had.. then its bad for me to do that but you can refer to me as an in the closet jr high homo... LMAO.. is that the best you can do you up-tight mioptic frigid smacktard.. whoops did I say that out loud?? As I said.. the necessity for humor is brought on by uptight people like yourself bringing everyone else down.. how sad. Lighten up.. the world needs less haters like yourself... Look at you.. you take swings at everyone.. how perfect could you be to take all these higher grounds..

quote:
quote:

I don't get the joke because I don't find those things funny. Its not a matter of intellect its a matter of morals.

Don't listen to it. Go on make degrading jokes about women, refer to their "crevices" and plaster this board with references to anal sex.

So far many foreign female usernames on ES find this kind of junior high homo in the closet charm entertaining.

But I for one do not. Other usernames are certainly free to indulge you. You are in good company in that manner.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did warn you Adam [Roll Eyes] her reference to anal sex always comes into it, its one of her little obesessions [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

He who laughs, lasts.
[Wink]

Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
lol Smuckers.. you crack me up.. Thanks for warning me Ayisha.. always cool to have nice people around ya.. Glad you guys get me at least a little.. [Smile] Im here to meet some cool people and joke around.. but if Anal sex girl wants to talk smack I can do that too..

--------------------

MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont mean this to be rude, really...but i heard from my brothers that the one reason men wont go down on a girl is if she has that 'smell'.
just a thought.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that was deep (to the guy on the very last post here)
i dont think its an egyptian thing because i never had to do anything or ask, they just automatically went down there:)

maybe i got the good ones.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Tami125 it has nothing to do with smell, it can't always be a woman's fault. But thats part of the "victim mentality" abused women carry with them.

And why on earth are you "getting around" in order to gather a concensus of Egyptian male sexual techniques?

If a gal has offered herself to a number of Egyptian guys to call herself an expert I highly doubt any Egyptian guy would put his head between her legs! [Eek!] Let alone any guy.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you digging up old threads
brotherf u c k e r?

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheheehehheheheheheheheehhe
tonight josie you are so bad

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com