EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » im in love with her (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: im in love with her
perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for perdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i signed up last night after reading here for sometime ,
i need to come out im married to a egyptian a wonderful man but im a lesbian ,ive always known this ,but for sometime i have been in correspondance with someone on here on ES and well i have fallen for her she does not know this of course it will shatter our friendship ,
she too is married to egyptian and has 3kids ..but im missing a woman ,should i do the right thing and ignore what i am ,but its hard
and my husband i married him through pity now i know this was wrong ..im in need of good advice not sick ones im serious im risked alot to come in here and admit this ,im also muslim . [Frown]

Posts: 16 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think i believe you.

but let me pretend that i do.

So what is it that you are wanting to do? Are you wanting to end your marriage? Or are you wanting advice on how to work out your marriahe? Or are you asking if you should act on homosexual feelings- which would in turn require that you end your marriage?

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for perdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not homosexual im a lesbian big diffence in that department dont you think ,look im not going to run out on my husband and i would not have an affair ,but my desires will they ever go away for what i was before can i ever live with out this desire .....what do you think ...
Posts: 16 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how is there a big difference? lesbians are homosexuals, the term lesbian just happens to be gender specific.

as for the second part of your statement, i dont know. thats something you have to find out for yourself. if you're worried about it on a religious level, try and find a religious figure in your community you can speak with. examine your relationship with your husband, do you love him, are you attracted to him? is there an attachment that you are missing with him that you're looking for in other people?

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
maybe ..BUT I REFER FROM THE HOMOSEXUAL BIT PLEASE ..
how would you call me hibbah A homo or lezzie
what is going through your mind when you read it ,be frank ,
do i love my husband NO i care for him nothing more nothing less ,im not religious he is .but im faithful to him in pysical terms but not in mind ,
but thankyou for the reply ....

Hibbah
Member # 12156

you called yourself a lesbian. and a lesbian is a homosexual. [Roll Eyes] im not insulting you ,please dont suggest that i did. theres no reason for you to get defensive.

i still dont believe you. [Wink]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is some serious advice:

Get counseling. Don't come here for serious advice.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey forgodsake someone comes here for advice and you all have to do the shitty of things godsake give her a break i cant see she was saying oyu was insulting her hibbah ,her english is different to you i understood her ,and snoozin ur rude this time i hate to say it ,never have a bad word for you but chill it girl theres worst ones here and u give sound advice ,
i found her post clean and nothing to do with sex or any thing to make her feel she was offending ,you all talk of someone of being of homopathic or of that nature someone has come in exspressed there ways and u bugged on it ,
now i think some councleoing should go here for the past week and i wont admit i didnt enter conversations but its been a whore week of it hasnt it ..
give her a break
welcome a board your my dream

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

no.
absolutely not- thats bull shyt. i wasn't insulting anyone. im sorry if someone has poor english (which i didnt think her english was anything horrible, but if you say so chimps), but that means that they MISUNDERSTOOD ME, because what i said was perfectly polite.

you have a problem with the term homosexual? thats unfortunate. ITS A WORD. and an appropriate word, which is not a slur. If you're a women who prefers men, you are heterosexual. if you're a woman who prefers women, you're a homosexual. IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A LESBIAN, YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO HAVE SEX TO BE CALLED A LESBIAN OR A HOMOSEXUAL. Lord!!!!!

i cant believe im even taking the time out to write this. woman called herself a lesbian, and gets offended when i ask if shes afraid of acting upon homosexual feelings. [Roll Eyes]

and if i misunderstood her english, she could have clarified what she meant. but she again calls herself a lesbian- which means WHAT chimps? does i t mean a woman whose interested in men? [Roll Eyes]

and snoozin wasnt rude chimps,
she was right. this is only going to turn into some political/religious/romantic crap and shes not going to learn anything from it. She should speak to a counselor, or as i recommended, a religious figure.
"should i dump this guy who keeps asking me for money?" Shes questioning her marriage, her emotions, her sexuality, and more.

thats why i dont believe "her".

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps, sorry you think that was rude. But here's how it seems to me. If she is truly struggling with something as huge as sexual orientation issues within a marriage, EGYPTSEARCH IS NOT THE PLACE TO FIND ADVICE.

And given that she mentions she is infatuated with someone she met here on ES, I personally think this is a cry out to that person, hoping she is recognized and returns the feelings. Still not the healthiest way to go about *solving* her crisis. Hibbah is right, this thread will turn into nothing but an insult fest.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YMD has 4 posts. She met someone on ES.

OMG Who are you here, and who is she?

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by your my dream:
im not homosexual im a lesbian big diffence in that department dont you think ,look im not going to run out on my husband and i would not have an affair ,but my desires will they ever go away for what i was before can i ever live with out this desire .....what do you think ...

it's called a dictionary. try it sometime.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just want to ask, youre a western lady,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by your my dream:
i signed up last night after reading here for sometime ,
i need to come out im married to a egyptian a wonderful man but im a lesbian ,ive always known this ,but for sometime i have been in correspondance with someone on here on ES and well i have fallen for her she does not know this of course it will shatter our friendship ,
she too is married to egyptian and has 3kids ..but im missing a woman ,should i do the right thing and ignore what i am ,but its hard
and my husband i married him through pity now i know this was wrong ..im in need of good advice not sick ones im serious im risked alot to come in here and admit this ,im also muslim . [Frown]

I have to agree with Hibbah. Especially with the reference to the homosexual/lesbian word. Both mean the same thing.

And if you are for real YMD, I think the woman you have been corresponding with from ES now has to know you are refering to her. Come on, how many women on this board are Egyptian, married, have 3 children AND have been corresponding with a woman married to an Egyptian who is living in England?? I would think not that many as I think a lot us don't have personal relationships with other board members outside of ES.

And you really answered your own question. You said you wouldn't run out on your husband nor would you cheat on him so forget these "desires" you have. And stop your correspondence with this other woman.

And you did contradict yourself. In your 1st post you say you are a Muslim then you say you are not religious. Or maybe you just mean you are not a religious Muslim?? [Confused]

Yeah, I think you should get some counseling.

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is bogus. If you have no intention of acting on your feelings (which IS the right decision by the way!) why are you declaring your love on this board. You either need alot of attention or you are full of it. By the way one of my sisters is a lesbian and homosexual! Shocker! [Roll Eyes]
This is stupid.

Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana uhibbuk
Member # 11817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ana uhibbuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say you are a lebian not homosexual.... Ok, as mentioned above look at a dictionary. If you are a lesbian you would not have married a man. I am not trying to be insulting, but it is the truth. I have some questions for you. You say you have been talking to another woman on ES and she does not know you are interested in her right? So you come here asking for advice on what to do in this situation. Well, my advice to you would be first not to take the chance of ruining your friendship with this other woman by telling her what you feel about her unless you know she feels the same way, but more importantly, I think you need to be honest with your husband and tell him that you are a lesbian. You should never lie or hold things back from your husband. Together the two of you can come to a decision on what to do about the marriage. My guess is that he will end it, and can I assume that is what you would like to have happen? By saying you are a lesbian that means you desire other women, perhaps have been with another woman before. If this is your desire, then I think you should follow it. These days there is no need to hide your sexual orientation. Yes, there are ignorant people out there who may not like your choices, but for the most part, people will respect and accept you for who you really are. You will feel better about yourself once you tell your husband and can openly pursue what you really want. I wish you the best of luck. God Bless
Posts: 50 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ana uhibbuk:
If you are a lesbian you would not have married a man.

Actually sadly, this does happen.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You idiots!

Once a week, like clockwork, but you guys still keep responding to them!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alma37:

You idiots!

*Sigh of relief*
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by alma37:

You idiots!

*Sigh of relief*
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you all only see your own way all of you are like a dictatorship ,but when sumone opens up here to that they are gay ,you insult them or you take the godamn piss .....
i stand by what i say ...
its a modern world attitudes have to change ...
KAIN AND ABEL ......

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Hey Chimps you forgot to switch usernames. [Wink]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal stories of Muslim lesbian, bisexual and trans women
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ahum ahum so totaly wrong this time im supsrised we havent got off the subject of JOSETTE but feel free to put me in the category of being this NIT im just sticking up for freedon of choice nothing else ,and by the way me username is the name of a PILL [Wink] MK..for ur info ..
posted 19 March, 2007 03:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^ Hey Chimps you forgot to switch usernames.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
ROFL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:
ROFL

your here you dAWg ,i was looking for you earlier on yahoooooooooooooooooooooo ,but you sniffed ur way here ....my tree not goodenough for you now ,peeing sumwhere else u bad bad biatch im deal wif u later OKOKOKOKOK ..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another one of those threads that make you go....HMMMMMM!! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These people are people all the same as the rest of us and should not be judged or made fun of or criticized in anyway.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I miss THIS thread??? [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
These people are people all the same as the rest of us and should not be judged or made fun of or criticized in anyway.

Nobody did make fun or criticise!

Anyway, where did YMD go????

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

All the signs were there for a long time Smuckers, no need for THIS thread.

Strange though how violently she reacted to the word homosexual, like calling herself a lesbian changes the fact, or hiding behind another one of her usernames.

[Mad]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:

All the signs were there for a long time Smuckers, no need for THIS thread.

Strange though how violently she reacted to the word homosexual, like calling herself a lesbian changes the fact, or hiding behind another one of her usernames.

[Mad]

OK, I must be really brain-dead and/or you must be really clever. Who else could this be?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, it's a mystery to me, too. [Confused]
Who are we talking about?
Isn't lesbian a female homosexual??

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Not clever Snoozin, just not busy with a baby.

The answer was already given on this thread, see above.

perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
im here i read most of the time ,and for your information im not another username here im genuine ,i may be the sister of a man here but hey i love to read but im at work most of the time .i dont have time to come on like you all do so it will be a fleating in and out .so where was we ,yes have i got a problem yes and do i want what you all think i want NO!.IM NORMAL .you are all bigots im see quick to act and judge before you answer always the opposite to all the only person i see who answered my thread was 'ana uhibbuk'very nice one i may say at that .chimps im assume ur been blamed is it the normal here may be with the pm you shared with me to say welcome is meaning alot ,i cant see me coming here again or may be i will ,i dont know im a busy woman in a busy world .im not a do gooder im a good wife im a hard worker and have issuie problems being i come here was is that im egyptian and my husband is egyptian i needed views how you percieve a woman in same sex relationship ..im see you talk of it all the time so i came in .but tell me one thing i actually dont like words to describe someone thats why i refer to the way i did ..
but yes im here ....
yorkshire rose im a western egyptian woman born here .hope this answers all your questions .
oh im on a dinner break ??

seabreeze
Member # 10289

I guess I need somebody to draw me a picture
[Frown] [Confused]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yea, it's a mystery to me, too. [Confused]
Who are we talking about?
Isn't lesbian a female homosexual??

Absolutely!This reaction only proves what we all thought:fake [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Your my dream, first you are a liar, and from some of the very sick and stange PM's you have sent me, you were easy to spot a mile away.

Get help!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

WHO IS IT WHO IS IT????
perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
quote:
Your my dream, first you are a liar, and from some of the very sick and stange PM's you have sent me, you were easy to spot a mile away.

Get help!

i sent you pms feel free to advertise it i dont think good lady please dont mistake me let us see them or feel free to report it and i wil take the judge by the hand .....
copy and paste them ok ,i would not want to send you a email or a pm being you live in egypt in alexandria not my type sorry .
beng is this the second time im in and only signed in two days ago im see your not been on much so it must be someone your highly into NOT ME LOVE !sorry .

Laura
Member # 879

I'm not playing your game YMD. You should know this by now!
Seek help, and as a muslim, you should know where to find it. Astaffaragallah!

perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
quote:
I'm not playing your game YMD. You should know this by now!
Seek help, and as a muslim, you should know where to find it. Astaffaragallah!

i dont need help you do please you keep coming back to me i dont asnwer you you answer me ,i want proof of the pms PLEASE >>
Astaffaragallah!dear dear is that all .cant you be nice or i may get the wrong idea .

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im with smuckers this time, who is it? I cant for the life of me think of who it could be, other than just someone playing and making up another topic to play around with and besides you said you have been corresponding with one from es, well that implies that you have been here awhile, not someone that just joined, or that has not posted before
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
im with smuckers this time, who is it? I cant for the life of me think of who it could be, other than just someone playing and making up another topic to play around with and besides you said you have been corresponding with one from es, well that implies that you have been here awhile, not someone that just joined, or that has not posted before

corresponded privately darling read first then you understand forgodsake what are you all doing your getting hype over nothing and making it more than it sounds and why all the argey bargey hatered and nastyness coming with it please .i have just been accused of sending pms to someone i dont even no this i do not like i still like the proof PLEASE .one thing i dont like is being accused of something i did not do .man i feel im resorting something here kill the bucket will you !
Laura
Member # 879

It's not a joke, and YMD has been a member here for along time, just likes to make up other usernames for this garbage.

She also is really stupid, and though I do pity her for her situation, she is a master at games, but just won't get sucked into this one.

I don't have any PM's from her with this username, and have deleted her crap from one of her other ever changing usernames, as I don't find her amusing in the least.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
i didnt say anything nasty or hateful, i just said no one should be judged or attacked if it is real, and also i didnt think it was real and was just curious as the rest as to who it is

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
laura laura your so so wrong dolly .deleted whome ,if me correct me right you said i was sending you PMS i want this for proof and now you say it was another username spill it out then please i wait you .or can you .so convenient you deleted them that was not there .and how your quick to judge im someone here ...!WRONG !
perdy
Member # 13141

Rate Member
one thing before i go ,tell me where i go wrong im not bee nasty or rude here you have all .and one im not unfaithful to my husband of many years i wont be and im see this josette has had many men where the hell can you put me in that category im came in here not rude or nasty and im sorry to say your all one sided and accusers before i feel so many have come in here and messed about here and someone innocent comes in your quick to attack..i am whome i am im happy with my life to a point i have a very good husband i would NEVER NEVER upset that boat i wanted to know of any one here simalar situation or having some trouble nothing more .
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com