EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I'm leaving Egypt Wednesday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm leaving Egypt Wednesday
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was fun while it lasted guys! I miss my home and my family. I may see you later, or I may have to move on to greener pastures.

Bye for now and I wish everyone the best!

Josette

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you from again?
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See the flag?
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy dude [Big Grin]
Who knows just how to get what I wanna (wanna)
What I want to do is spring this on you (on you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (told you)

You've been saying all the right things all night long
But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off
Baby, can't you see? (see)
How these clothes are fitting on me (me)
And the heat coming from this beat (beat)
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Josette, what can I say? Until Wednesday it's still another 48 hours and so many more things can happen in the meantime.

But anyway, if you really make your way back home, all the best for the future.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
It was fun while it lasted guys! I miss my home and my family. I may see you later, or I may have to move on to greener pastures.

Josette

here we go again [Roll Eyes] did you really divorce Josette? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josettes life in Egypt contained all subjects usually are discussed on this board. And in a very short time! I suggest you all write it down and offer it to a media-giant.
Instead as Rocky 1,2,3,4, and 5 we will get:
Josette`s plans
Josette`s online advertures
Josette`s travels
Josette in love
Josette not in love anymore
Josette in love again
Josette`s house
Josette`s getting orfi
Josette`s marriage,parts 1 ,2, 3 etc...
Josette`s devorces
Josette`s leavings
Josette`s health
Josette`s inheritance*

*=This is the only multicultiral move, written out of both perspectives,and very interesting for Egyptians and non-Egptians! It will bring the after-story`s, it will explain what went wrong and why.To teach and recreate us all....

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:

Josette

Josette, leave Moody, by all means, but why must you leave us? [Confused] [Frown] [Confused]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree - treat yourself to a week in Sharm or Hurghada, Josette. You need a bit of a holiday, I think. There's so much more of the country for you to see and enjoy [Big Grin]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Josette leaves us i promise to throw a tantrum in the middle of this board!!!!
No MysticHeart,no Josette....common,this would not be a life anymore [Frown] [Eek!] [Frown]
On the other hand i agree with all her threads she could open a board just for her and her romps.

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Josettes life in Egypt contained all subjects usually are discussed on this board. And in a very short time! I suggest you all write it down and offer it to a media-giant.
Josette`s plans
Josette`s travels
Josette in love
Josette in love again
Josette`s house
Josette`s getting orfi
Josette`s devorces
Josette`s leavings
Josette`s health
Josette`s inheritance*

*=This is the only multicultiral move, written out of both perspectives,and very interesting for Egyptians and non-Egptians! It will bring the after-story`s, it will explain what went wrong and why.To teach and recreate us all....

LoooooooooooooooooooL

this looks like a perfect traveller's book (or guide [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] )

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will all miss you Jojo [Frown]
I dunno wot 2 say ,but good luck in ur future and wish u all the best .
Urs forever ,Ali

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
We will all miss you Jojo [Frown]
I dunno wot 2 say ,but good luck in ur future and wish u all the best .
Urs forever ,Ali

I wouldn't say all,but I know you will miss me Ali. You are such a sweetheart.

Thanks

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Josette`s plans
Josette`s travels
Josette in love
Josette in love again
Josette`s house
Josette`s getting orfi
Josette`s devorces
Josette`s leavings
Josette`s health
Josette`s inheritance*

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] but I never divorced,because I was never really married! I guess you just took creative license:)
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your story`s wake up creative feelings;)Guess we will never know your reasons; but, nevertheless, hope you will calm down a bit now. You`ve had enough adverture for a lifetime...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josie im gonna miss you, please dont stop chatting to us
are you really going home?
you know you will miss it when you go home,
please think good iff its so great at home before you make the move
I did this so much, thought i missed all, but after 2 weeks i was boring once again, and wanted to return
Wht ever you choose be happy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com