EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » dual citizenship (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: dual citizenship
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vuitton_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure this is asked many times but I am new here and don't see any topics about it to get answers. I am traveling to egypt with my child and she carries a US passport, but has an egyptian father. Is she a dual citizen automatically? and if she is does she need a visa?
Posts: 50 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I THINK I know who you are but I won't say it. [Wink]

Ok, first, I'm not sure if she is an Egyptian citizen automatically, but since she is an American citizen and has an American passport she will not need a visa (just get the 30 day entry visa when you enter the airport, you will see where to go to get it, you need one, as well.) If you plan to stay longer than the 30 days you will need to get a different stamp for that before the 30 days is finished, but others might have more information about that.
Good luck . [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vuitton_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what you are talking about who I am, but you did answer my question. I know I need one I've been there and my husband always orders mine from a visa company in washington, but he didn't know if our child needs one this is new to us. first time taking her to see her grandparents. he will just call the company that handles mine.
Posts: 50 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your husband usually handles all of this, and AND your husband is travelling with you and la preciousa, ahem... then WHY are you online asking strangers, only to then tell us that your husband will handle all things?

Nobody will be honest with you, the truth is that Egypt Air requires you to stow your baby in an overhead compartment, and that as checked luggage she won't need a passport or a visa.

You'd think this was self explanitory, why else would they make the compartments just the right size for two toddlers?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
what are you talking about?

I only asked because I was on anyway and thought I'd see if anyone knew before I had to comtact APVI (visa company)

Muby
Member # 12717

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no problem at all, you can come normally , & if she can't enter as egyptian , then she cany buy visa from the Cairo Airport once she arrives to cairo
Posts: 51 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
thank you for the answer. Do you know if she is automatically an egyptian citizen. we don't know because ours is the first baby born in america in his family. his family in egypt told us we need to just send copy of birth certificate to egyptian embassy they think. True?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To my knowledge she is automatically an Egyptian citizen. I believe children of Egyptian men are automatically citizens.

Practically speaking, however, you need to get some paperwork to prove this. I just had my son (husband's Egyptian) here in the U.S. as well, and husband is about to apply for an Egyptian passport for the baby through the Egyptian embassy. So the baby will have both American and Egyptian passports.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spasm
Member # 12981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spasm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Egyptian law , if the father is an Egyptian citezen the son/daughter is automatically Egyptian even if he/she were born outside the Egyptian borders , normally the Egyptian father goes to the nearest consulate or embassy in the country where his son/daughter were born to register his son / daughter and the embassy or the consulate will issue a paper that will later facilitate issuing a birth certificate from civil registry office in Egypt .This is how it goes , did your husband inform the embassy upon the delivery of your baby?

--------------------
painter

Posts: 92 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
If your husband usually handles all of this, and AND your husband is travelling with you and la preciousa, ahem... then WHY are you online asking strangers, only to then tell us that your husband will handle all things?

Nobody will be honest with you, the truth is that Egypt Air requires you to stow your baby in an overhead compartment, and that as checked luggage she won't need a passport or a visa.

You'd think this was self explanitory, why else would they make the compartments just the right size for two toddlers?

[Confused]

Cosmo?

Is the Sono thing contagious?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The father must provide a copy of his Egyptian passport with the baby's birth certificate. A family member just went through this, sort of. I can check the exact proceedure and get back to you.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:
To my knowledge she is automatically an Egyptian citizen. I believe children of Egyptian men are automatically citizens.

Practically speaking, however, you need to get some paperwork to prove this. I just had my son (husband's Egyptian) here in the U.S. as well, and husband is about to apply for an Egyptian passport for the baby through the Egyptian embassy. So the baby will have both American and Egyptian passports.

i didn't know you could carry two passports
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by spasm:
According to the Egyptian law , if the father is an Egyptian citezen the son/daughter is automatically Egyptian even if he/she were born outside the Egyptian borders , normally the Egyptian father goes to the nearest consulate or embassy in the country where his son/daughter were born to register his son / daughter and the embassy or the consulate will issue a paper that will later facilitate issuing a birth certificate from civil registry office in Egypt .This is how it goes , did your husband inform the embassy upon the delivery of your baby?

No he didn't. We had no idea.
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by little surfer girl:
The father must provide a copy of his Egyptian passport with the baby's birth certificate. A family member just went through this, sort of. I can check the exact proceedure and get back to you.

that would be so helpful, if it is not to much trouble! thank you [Big Grin]
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mk, well. I thought it was funny. I had no useful advice, and the passport offices have so much, I was only contributing what I had in my wallet.

You mean I can't store the baby in the overhead compartment? Boy is that going to make travel a pain in the arse.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and dont even think about using those baby-changing facilities in the toilets on planes - not enough for even the smallest of baby!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
I am dreading this flight first time going somewhere on a plane with the baby, and it is soooooo long! I hope she is old enough to be good and occupied with toys or something
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes they just sleep all the way
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
I remember taking Sam to Greece when he was 18 months old. The little ******* screamed all the way there, the whole 2 weeks there, and the whole way back. he only shut up when he saw manchester!
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
THat is what I am worried about, because she is so much better now that she is 9 months, but she was so colic the first 3 months and had acid reflux which she is still on medicine for, and I get so nervous when she screams and cries and on a plane oh my gosh!! I will worry she is disturbing everyone!
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
We made a promise to each other that when we travel with the baby, we will buy a seat for each of us. That way we can put the baby on his belly on the floor between us (on a blanket) and let him sleep, and also to have a seat to store gear, move our elbows, and put the little guy in a baby seat. Hubby has extremely loooong legs (6'3") and just sitting in coach is hard enough on his back, I can't imagine how we'd accomodate a baby without me having to carry him the whole tiume. (ah NO) When we flew back from Egypt the last time, there was a family in the row behind us and every farking woman was carrying a baby, and every baby... had something to say.. ALL THE WAY HOME. But it was all about passign the baby back and forth back and forth.

LV girl, your baby is 9 months now, will you be traveling by yourself? Good luck

vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
what? no I Just said she is 9 months. and I already know we are getting her a seat because she is heavy and I can't hold her on my lap 11 hours!!!!
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
at 9 months she'll probably be OK, esp in her own seat
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
oh, I'm sorry I read that wrong. Yes she is 9 months but I'm not going alone. My husband is going also, but I might as well be alone!! Ha Ha she is better with me!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vuitton_girl:
she was so colic the first 3 months and had acid reflux which she is still on medicine for, and I get so nervous when she screams and cries and on a plane oh my gosh!! I will worry she is disturbing everyone!

FYI, there are pillows for acid reflux and they are really good.

http://www.arpillow.com/

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
MK thank you so much, i can't believe the doctor never told me.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I wonder if that's what my kid has. What's the difference between colic and acid reflux? I have no idea, but baby shuts up as long as he's over my shoulder (for hours at a time at night).
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
thats it. my doctor said colic is a few hours of non stop crying with no relief. nothing helps, not food or rocking or walking with the baby or sitting. so one doctor said if she stops when i hold her she is spoiled, but my doctor now said that she needs to be upright (like over a sholder) also spitting up alot is a sign or fussy when laying flat on back because it burns them
daria1975
Member # 6244

Yeah, I definitely have to keep him upright after feedings. He doesn't spit up too much, but is very fussy when laying down. I'll ask the doc at the next appointment.

I thought you couldn't *spoil* a baby in the first 3 or 4 months.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you breastfeeding? If not, it may be an allergy to the formula you are using. This happened with one of my children. When I switched to a soy based formula, all the symptoms disappeared.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
I did the same, the first 3 months I changed her many times like 4. Soy was very bad for her because it constipated her and she was even more fussy. I din't think you could spoil them either that yung, but even know, she likes to be rocked to sleep. I can't just put her in the crib she fusses a lot, but she was a different child after the medicine.. She takes zantec for AR and her formula is Enfimil gentlease look into it it was a god send . it says right on the can for gas and fussiness. I also put something called mylacon drops in her bottles. they are for gas very safe. you can buy them over the counter.

I have a whole system going here but it works!!!! [Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Laura -- sadly, no, I wasn't able to adequately nurse. [Frown] So formula it is. I sincerely hope it's not an allergy, because I love this formula so much (it has the omega 3 fatty acids in it for brain development, which I strongly believe in). But I'll check with the doctor about it.

Vuitton_girl -- thanks for the tip about Enfamil Gentlease -- I looked it up and it does have a Lipil formula (the Omega 3s). So if I have to switch, I hope the doc lets me switch to that.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I THINK I know who you are but I won't say it. [Wink]

Ok, first, I'm not sure if she is an Egyptian citizen automatically, but since she is an American citizen and has an American passport she will not need a visa (just get the 30 day entry visa when you enter the airport, you will see where to go to get it, you need one, as well.) If you plan to stay longer than the 30 days you will need to get a different stamp for that before the 30 days is finished, but others might have more information about that.
Good luck . [Wink]

What?

My daughter needed a visa. And it took almost 60 days for her Egyptian nationality papers to go through so we could set her up for private school.

Its not automatic.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youch, you can just give them goat milk and they'll be fine. Actually they started that in the NICUs 25 years ago. [Big Grin]
Well, thank God your husband is going with you and not waiting for you in Egypt, in which case everyone here would have to warn you about how he could easily steal the baby.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could posibly be just the formula, not necessarily an allergy.

My daughter was a preemie. I had to nurse her for months. She just could not digest and process the formula. Her tummy and other organs were not developed enough. Protiens were a huge problem too.

When we did finally have to switch to formula (medications I had to take) we noticed things like: protien, iron/no iron,etc. most are made from cows milk. Simple little thing like the curd. Well a cows curd is naturally larger than a humans. Harder to digest, causes gas, tummy aches, etc. That's why a lot of people have better luck with goats milk. That is also the reason that a lot of preemies have to have that pre-digested stuff. (via enzymes) But not just preemies have that problem. Any baby can. Some hav luck with soy, some with goats milk, some with lighter formulas, etc.

The ones that just put their babies on the formula of choice don't know how lucky they are. Playing around and finding the right one is sometimes a tedious and frustrating task. [Frown]

If you really want the omega 3 stuff, and that other formula doesn't work.....ask about adding it as a supplement. Could it possibly be partly to the omega 3 stuff that is causing the problem?

Would be something to ask your pediatrician.

All this info, is how it was told to me by my pediatricians. Was a few years ago, but well it makes sense. LOL

PS: Sounds like colic due to something in formula not being digested well. JMHO The babies belly high up on shoulder.......oh I remember them days.

Simethicone (?) drops might help. Massage, things like that. I used to have to massage my baby and move her legs up and down. Oh she loved it. It worked wonders too. Helped her get rid of that gas from that nasty formula.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

[Confused]

Cosmo?

Is the Sono thing contagious?

MK if you were ever married to an Egyptian guy you'll notice that any task or planning having to do with children is left to the wife.

Everything.

Besides MK since you now have an option of applying for Egyptian citizenship for your children, have you?

Opps I forgot you renounced your Egyptian citizenship to be Dutch, so your children could never be dual citizens. So why on earth would you bother replying to this thread in the first place?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double post.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by spasm:

Spasm,

We tried that. The local consolute its main person to handle these matters only speaks Arabi. And the employees most of them only speak English. So after being rebuked several times we decided to mail in our passports to the family which had prepared the paperwork ahead of time in the foreign service office.

It is supposed to take 4 months if you do this state-side if the consulate has their act together. And we found out that the consulate in LA wasn't able to handle this for us though we have a relative in this office. So its a territory thing.

Of course each consulate is different, how different Egyptian consulates function country to country is different.

But the parent's passports, birth certificates in addition to the child's passport, birth certificate and the parents marriage license (not a photocopy of any of these will do only the originals) let alone the paper the consulate or foreign office expects you to fill out is very required. Other couples we know spent 5 days in the Chicago office waiting and waiting alone. Only to fill out a handful of papers and wait 4 months. Occasionally paperwork is needed in the foreign office of Cairo (Egyptian side) and a relative will have to stand in line there for several days as well.

So its not an automatic process, its done entirely by the Egyptian bureaucracy and its not simple.

vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Youch, you can just give them goat milk and they'll be fine. Actually they started that in the NICUs 25 years ago. [Big Grin]
Well, thank God your husband is going with you and not waiting for you in Egypt, in which case everyone here would have to warn you about how he could easily steal the baby.

really? that could happen? even if she is not a dual citizen? So Scary!! Like "Not without my daughter"
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could and has happened everywhere, not just the Mid East.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
West Europe has the highest number of parental abductions in regards to children with an American parent.

The governments there fight parental custody agreements granted in US courts like the plague. Yet somehow people don't think this is the case.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
Besides MK since you now have an option of applying for Egyptian citizenship for your children, have you?

Opps I forgot you renounced your Egyptian citizenship to be Dutch, so your children could never be dual citizens.

No you didn't forget, but you deliberately ignored the fact that I stated getting it back with one phone call [Wink]

And my children's becoming Egyptian on paper is not such a big deal for me. I will make sure they are Egyptian at heart, and that's all that matters.

Now it's your turn to make your daughter American.

No wait, I forgot that you will never see her again.

Poor you.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:
You know, I wonder if that's what my kid has. What's the difference between colic and acid reflux? I have no idea, but baby shuts up as long as he's over my shoulder (for hours at a time at night).

Colic comes from gas being trapped in the intestines. Acid reflux means that the acid from the stomach flows up to the esophagus and causes a severe burning sensation because some babies have weak sphincters between the esophagus and the stomach. The muscles grow stronger by time in most of them.

I'm surprised your doctors didn't tell you it could be reflux if he stops crying as soon as you carry him.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
By the way, babies under one year of age should be drinking neither soy milk nor cow's milk, but rather should be drinking breastmilk or a formula that can be either soy based or dairy based. But I guess that's already common knowledge!
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the original topic, I am curious, what are the benefits for a child to hold dual citizenship?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Opps I forgot you renounced your Egyptian citizenship to be Dutch, so your children could never be dual citizens.

No you didn't forget, but you deliberately ignored the fact that I stated getting it back with one phone call [Wink]

And my children's becoming Egyptian on paper is not such a big deal for me. I will make sure they are Egyptian at heart, and that's all that matters.

Now it's your turn to make your daughter American.

No wait, I forgot that you will never see her again.

Poor you.

So you are telling me that I will never see my kid again? Have you made plans for my child I don't know about?

Whats bizarre to me is that you have no ability to restrain your nastiness and start a flame war, then pretend like the thread's topic doesn't bother you.

But in reality it does bother you immensely, it takes a bargaining chip away that you could use against your husband. Since you are a second wife, which legally isn't recognized in Europe you have so few bargaining chips to begin with.

Hence why Egyptian parents don't want their daughters marrying foreigners. You are a great illustration of what runs through Egyptian parents minds when considering their daughter's future.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

You're welcome. You can find it in most baby shops. But I can send you one if you would send me one of your Vuittons in exchange. [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
So you are telling me that I will never see my kid again? Have you made plans for my child I don't know about?

Yeah. [Wink]

quote:
Whats bizarre to me is that you have no ability to restrain your nastiness and start a flame war, then pretend like the thread's topic doesn't bother you.
[Big Grin]

My kids have dual citizenship already! Dutch and German, and soon ISA we will trade-in our passports for new more fun ones, soh, [Razz]

quote:
But in reality it does bother you immensely, it takes a bargaining chip away that you could use against your husband.
I promise you, nothing bothers me at the moment other than that I can't wear heels for some more weeks. [Wink]

quote:
Since you are a second wife, which legally isn't recognized in Europe you have so few bargaining chips to begin with.

Correction: I am the one and only wife. The first and God willing the last wife of my belllllll [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] lllllloved hubby.

And married or not, you have always been and will always be (a) no-body's wife, Sono.

quote:
Hence why Egyptian parents don't want their daughters marrying foreigners. You are a great illustration of what runs through Egyptian parents minds when considering their daughter's future.
If all Egyptian parents saw how I'm living my life right now, all Egyptian parents would want their daughters to marry foreign men ya Sono.

Need new material ya Sono. [Wink]

OMG it's past my beauty sleep hour. I need all the growth hormone I can make for my bony aging hands. Goodnight Sono. Luv yah. XOXOXO

vuitton_girl
Member # 13154

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You're welcome. You can find it in most baby shops. But I can send you one if you would send me one of your Vuittons in exchange. [Razz]
i love my daughter and all, but i think i'd rather sit up and hold her all night then part with those!!! [Big Grin] [Razz]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yeah. [Wink]

quote:
[Big Grin]

My kids have dual citizenship already! Dutch and German, and soon ISA we will trade-in our passports for new more fun ones, soh, [Razz]

quote:
But in reality it does bother you immensely, it takes a bargaining chip away that you could use against your husband.
I promise you, nothing bothers me at the moment other than I can't wear heals for a some more weeks. [Wink]

quote:
Since you are a second wife, which legally isn't recognized in Europe you have so few bargaining chips to begin with.

Correction: I am the one and only wife. The first and God willing the last of my gorgeous hubby.

And married or not, you have always been and will always be (a) no-body's wife, Sono.

quote:
If all Egyptian parents saw how I'm living my life right now, all Egyptian parents would want their daughters to marry foreign men ya Sono.

Need new material ya Sono. [Wink]

Wow how did your daughters and son get German citizenship when Germany doesn't recognize second marriages (co-wives)?

you can pretend to have "special" connections, privilages and so forth, make all sorts of fake promises to people to get "virtual popularity" but in reality any Egyptian family with bureaucratic prestige wouldn't allow their daughters to become European mistresses like yourself.

Your banter and tantrums are directed at me because I am the only username willing to point out the flaws and conjured up hoaxes in your posts.

But thats fine with me as long as I don't have to endure what you have to endure. [Razz]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com