EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Goodbye everyone!!!! I will miss you all so much!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goodbye everyone!!!! I will miss you all so much!
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going home!!! I'm a little sad to be leaving,but happy to be going back to family and friends and the comforts of home. My trip was further "cut short" by a medical condition that I was not sure could be
treated in Egypt and if so, I didn't know what doctor to go to. I made a visit to one doctor on recommendation of someone and was not sure the doctor was all that safe or legit. Nevertheless, I don't regret anything and I will miss you all. I may or may not post from home and I may or may not be back to Egypt,but I'll probably want to leave this chapter of my life in Egypt. I'll probably keep in touch with Ahmed,but he will need to make all effort this time if we are to have a future.

Good Luck and God bless!!!

Josephine

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say hi to the good people in Ohio from me.........
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Josette, I will miss you. You make me laugh. You're pretty funny ya know?! Take Care. [Big Grin]
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Macawiis
Member # 11724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Macawiis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck Jossette [Smile]
Posts: 275 | From: .. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Josette, so you really doing it? That's it, hm? Well all the best for you. I am sure you will never forget Egypt - neither we will forget your escapades! Thanks for the many laughs and take care! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
I'm going home!!! I'm a little sad to be leaving,but hap...... ........................re to have a future.

Good Luck and God bless!!!

Josephine

You going to leave without telling us the rest of the story????
I got hocked
What happened with Mohamed, and your ex fiancée, mm,
It was such a great sope-opera ,

I want the show to go on, who would second me!!!!

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bye bye dear girl

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
سلام
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, [Smile] Josette and 'Bravo' (sob) [Frown]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remember Josie, you're only an Internet Connection away. [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this site isn't even worth looking at without you and your adventures!!! If you are really finished with ES, I wish you luck and hope you don't leave for good. Tell us your adventures in America. If you are looking for some fun, you might want to try Italy, they are scoundrels too but they are very upfront about it. I had alot of fun in Italy when I was single.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Josette, what about the rest of us, the Egyptian Youth, where do we go to get the services you used to do to us ...

Oh God, what Egypt would be after you ?! [Frown]

Our heart and our ..... ache for your departure ... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im crying so bad now
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com