EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » MY EX IS BUYING A PLACE AT SAN STEFANO

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY EX IS BUYING A PLACE AT SAN STEFANO
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a good investment for us?
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BettyBoo dissapears and Josette reloads!
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's your ex, how can it be a good investment for you?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling we will not be apart for long.So of course I must be concerned with how he spends our money.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

But which ex is she referring to.........? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:

ROFL.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good point, which ex? and if he's your ex, whats his money to do with you. I seem to remember you said you weren't married
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
[Confused]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Once ex,no longer is "us".
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
who's the old shoes josette, we,re just confused
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
who's the old shoes josette, we,re just confused

If i don't remember wrong,there someone here with the nick OldBag,but no OldShoes [Roll Eyes]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
My fiance of course. You bitches will make me curse on Easter and I don't want to [Mad]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
You already have dear calling us bitches! how can we be expected to know who you are talking about, you didn,t answer the fact that you previously said you weren,t married after all
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
You know that my heart is ONLY for my fiance. He is the only man I have ever been faithful to.

I love him
[Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
You know that my heart is ONLY for my fiance. He is the only man I have ever been faithful to.

I love him
[Smile]

Lol [Big Grin] Do you not remember the guy you slept with on the way to meet your fiance, the feelings you had for your brother-in-law and then the taxi driver. I am sure there are more but I lost count Josette how many men you actually slept with whilst in Egypt [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I think you should be asking yourself that tramp.
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think you should be asking yourself that tramp.

talk about the kettle calling the pot black
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You bitches will make me curse on Easter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

I heart Josette.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
tried to send the same thoughts but it wasn't working. you did leave your beloved at the airport for another.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is easter a designated no curse-y day? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you did leave your beloved at the airport for another.

Oh God. You and the rest of the simple minds still buy this crap?!

Amazing!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap aside, yes its a good investment but he must have really come up in the world to be able to afford it.

Can you post an address so I can send you a bill for the investment advice.

By the way worked out who you are [Wink]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Mk It's called playing a game! I can assure you I'm not simple minded
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penny........please put us out of our misery, i was thinking it was lombardo, but then the phone conversations with momen threw that out the window... so it must be a she right???

i will never make miss marples team [Frown] boo hoo

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was no guessing as to who she is, it was clear back when she posted the emails from her and momen. Her name is vicky. She is real.

She has several usernames but who knows how many for sure

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps she is getting alimony and is afraid this purchase will make it harder for him to pay. but then again, once the amount is set then thats it.
Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is this Josete now,whats this mania everyone to change his name 10000 times and to create 202000 accounts,they are afraid to talk from their rela names or what???? [Big Grin]
I havent posted very long time and i feel like this forum is full out of crazy people around! [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

well. Maybe before we ask this, we should ask how many EXs you CURRENTLY have, and by currently I don’t mean how many of them you HAD in your diary, but rather how many you HAVE in your life.

Haven’t you left Egypt some time ago after moodey rejected you after you broke up with him, after you got back together, after he divorced his wife, after he changed his mind, after you checked for his equipment and thought it was all there,, after you got back with your ex after you broke up with MODEY after he always wanted blow job, after you ran away from you other X after you fallen in love with the other X after,,,,
Please, start from the beginning because I am totally lost, and the DVD for this soap opera is not out in the market yet.

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
quote:
quote:

well. Maybe before we ask this, we should ask how many EXs you CURRENTLY have, and by currently I don’t mean how many of them you HAD in your diary, but rather how many you HAVE in your life.

Haven’t you left Egypt some time ago after moodey rejected you after you broke up with him, after you got back together, after he divorced his wife, after he changed his mind, after you checked for his equipment and thought it was all there,, after you got back with your ex after you broke up with MODEY after he always wanted blow job, after you ran away from you other X after you fallen in love with the other X after,,,,
Please, start from the beginning because I am totally lost, and the DVD for this soap opera is not out in the market yet.

Heyyy,hey,easy,welsafty,i got lost reading your list of Josette's love life.A bit slower,pplz.I'm still on the 3rd lover [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
Heyyy,hey,easy,welsafty,i got lost reading your list of Josette's love life.A bit slower,pplz.I'm still on the 3rd lover [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

I think we will have to wait for the DVD release.

At least the DVD will have the make of Soap Opera, daylight drama, and hopefully an interview with the director, who will explain what is going on,
Oh and please, WITH SUBTITLES

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MY EX IS BUYING A PLACE AT SAN STEFANO
Is this a good investment for us?

[Big Grin] DAMN !

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I love him
[Smile]

what happened??????????????????????
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell us please we are dying to know?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I love him
[Smile]

Lol [Big Grin] Do you not remember the guy you slept with on the way to meet your fiance, the feelings you had for your brother-in-law and then the taxi driver. I am sure there are more but I lost count Josette how many men you actually slept with whilst in Egypt [Big Grin]
miss sharm is not a skank i wonder who is though? [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:
quote:

I love him
[Smile]

miss sharm is not a skank i wonder who is though? [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Why you are of course Micky! Marrying that teenybopper [Confused]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you have me mixed up with someone else [Eek!] i am still married after 2 years how many of those little boys have you had in that time .the taxi driver your brother-in-law your ex the guy on the plane and was always trying to get a hold of momen? how many more have you had so dont bother me go get an aids test sweety
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think after all San Stefano is a safe place to visit again!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG when i read this thread it mkes me so happy to realise i am an angel for sure [Smile] I always thought i was but know i think i can wear my wings and halo with pride [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too as well as also [Big Grin] habeeby [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com