EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Playing with fire?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playing with fire?
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex husband and i still live together although we are divorced but being that he is Muslim, he is to stay for 1 year so I can adjust to having to be the provider of my daughter and I.

Well, he is never there as he has a girlfriend but his brother still lives with us too.
well, I am fine with my ex having a GF, we are divorced, so whatever, but his brother and I have become very close. We have always been good friends...you see, my ex is a controlling abusive person who tries to keep others around him from being happy, and his brother has seen how I was being treated prior to the divorce and has always been there, hugging and consoling me after a verbal or physical attack from him. And he treats my daughter (his niece) great too, as my ex is an awful father who is never around for her.
Not to mention he treats his brother badly as well...
One thing lead to another and his brother came onto me recently and now we are having this affair. should i even call it that, since im divorced?
it seems like revenge to my ex on both parts because he is just so nasty to everyone.
Is this really bad? My ex told me I could see people, but I doubt he meant his bro!!!
And as far as my daughter goes, I am not really into introducing her uncle as her stepdad should it go further.
Is this allowed? In America no one would care, but this is a completely different situation.
Should I break this off before I get hooked? What would his family think? They love me to death but would they hate me after this?
I mean, its legit...Im not married anymore, but why does it seem like, really bad?
Just knowing it's so naughty makes it feel so good, and thats just the Scorpio in me coming out, but I want to do whats right, especially since I got a kid.

I am not one to sleep around but I guess these are just one of those things.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a tough situation and you must do what you feel is right. You have said he is a good man and treats you and the daughter very good, that is what really matters in the end. If you are concerned religiously, consult a mosque or other muslims about it. I dont think there is anything against it as you are divorced, if you were married of course but you are divorced so the brother is no longer related to you.,,,,
You are right, no one in america cares, i know of a woman that divorced her husband to marry his brother ,, it was a bit crazy.
The family would probably not approve at all.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love stinx.
I think their mother would be ok because she is hugely open minded. she allowed her son to marry a 40 year old woman when he was 22.
she lets her kids do whatever they want...but its the other family im scared of.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't there a very similar post to this one a few months ago?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

that would be weird...
wasnt me. this all just happened last week.
plus im new:)

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:

Yeah that was Tami125 and I actually defended her.

Now its coming back to haunt me. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

im sorry but im afraid you have me confused with another member. i have never been on here in my life.

i found this website for the first time today.

its sad that it seems many women here have the same problems with egyptian men.

I dont think i would put anything on a forum that would need defending as well.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So out of the hundreds of thousands of single men availiable to you, you pick the brother of your husband?

Egyptian, Taiwaneese, American, Polish.. nationality doesn't matter here. You are certifiable. And in America... people would care, contrary to popular belief we aren't a pack of morally depraved people.

Can't you see that you are striking back at your husband and for whatever motivation so is his own brother? Or maybe you are tryign to hang onto your husband by connecting to the brother. AND YOU HAVE A CHILD IN THE MIDDLE.

I say, don't ask for advice here, call a professional and get yourself some counseling. Get over the marital relationship and try to find a boyfriend with different parents than your HUSBAND.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:

As I read the post I was just thinking the same thing [Confused]

al-Kahina has just confirmed it was Tami125.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its funny how people find this site.. and vent their current situation.. I did it too..

Ahhhhhh E S... the home of soo many issues.....

It puts the FUN in DysFUNction [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there done that too. It helps to talk. Well sometimes anyway. Other times people just try to frighten the..... out of you. [Eek!]
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

hi all...it just makes it less of a drag when you stick a problem on a forum and let people knaw at it for ya like a bunch of pihranas:) heeheehee

i figured i was in it mostly because it was a revenge on my ex in done in a way that he could never top...it's gonna to be even more fun looking him in the eye and singing to myself "i know something you dont know" !! [Smile]
god it feels so good to be soooo bad, but of course all good things must come to an end, so last night I told dude im moving on and im not interested in him like that.

as for what was written that i want my husband back, um...no way in hell! im having a great time w/out his crap.

tanx!

MissJambi
Member # 13261

last night he tells me to ome upstairs because he cant figure out this new high tech expensive alarm clock and he comes behind me, pushes my head to the side, goes to work on my neck and well, i did it again. ok no more after this.
must...resist....the...urge...

loool

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked up on the wrong scent
not gonna make a dent
how many times
are you in my rhymes
burn me once shame on thee
but burn me again, shame on me
I'm chasing and facing the point misplacing
when I think of you my mind's racing
I'm spacing out when I get to the point
of no return, I get burned
I told myself I'm through with you
the last thing that I'll ever do
let down my guard shoudln't be too hard
I know it's over, got to elevate, disregard

I can't believe I fell for it, but did it again
I told myself I'm gonna quit, but did it again
I told myself I'm gonna quit, but

This was supposed to be the last time
I told myself this wouldnt happen again
I told myself I wasn't ever going to call you
I told myself I wasn't going to let you back in
but here I am dialing, trying

I told myself to get a hold myself
I won't freak out, let you tweak out
on ecstacy not next to me
somethin tells me baby girl that you're testin me
and I'm tryin' I'm not lyin'
don't make me mad, you know I love you bad
I want to sniff the glue that hold me to you
but don't rush me can't you trust me
the sound I hear whenever you are near
I know it's never wrong and it's my favorite song

I told myself I'm gonna quit, but did it again
I told myself I'm gonna quit, but

This was supposed to be the last time
I told myself this wouldnt happen again
I told myself I wasn't ever going to call you
I told myself I wasn't going to let you back in
but here I am dialing, trying

And now it's all turned bad
turned bad, turned bad
your ploy to make me jealous
is obvious and sad
it has the opposite effect
now you're left with what you had
you had

The rain comes down as love turns to dust
I was joking she took me serious
the rain comed down as love turns to dust
I was joking she took me serious
yes, serious

This was the last time that I was ever going to call you
I told myself I wouldn't let you back in
but here I am dialing, trying ...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

yup thats me.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow MissJambi seems familiar suddenly dont know why

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleeping and having affair with a brother, father, or family member is not morally acceptable in Egypt neither in western world.

In Egypt this is considered adultery. For such actions both you and his brother could be punished, with exception that your reputation would be damaged forever, and family would be ashamed.

In the case someone finds out, people in general would rather stand up and defend his brother and your ex, because you failed to demonstrate that you were good mother to your child by entering in sexual relationship with another male without being legally married, and betraying family values of raising the child as your 1st priority instead of "fooling around" with his brother for sexual pleasure "only".

In addition, your ex and everyone would feel totally betrayed by your actions and hurt by brother involvement with you, but they would rather keep him (mother’s love for her own child prevails) and get rid off you.

You could also lose your child, and custody could be given to your ex and his future wife, or his mother alone (highly likely).

I assumed all you said is true.

If all you said is in fact not true, and you are trying to convey your message to your ex ( who may read this ) or to show how "western woman" can go wild and scare other Egyptians thus confirm 'stereotype' about western morality, then this speaks about you as a person, and what character you are individually. Just don't refer to western morality to defend your own behavior.

To each their own.

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, what you describe is disgusting no matter who you are or where you're from. The fact that you involved a child in your sick behavior shows your need for some intense psycho therapy, please seek help and stop wasting our time.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a devorced woman, fell into a relationship with her ex-husbands brother.Deep down inside she knows she knows she shouldn`t do this, that it has to do with what has happened in the past, and that, in fact, her current feelings are a kind of seeking comfort and a justification for what her ex has done to her.
She knows it`s wrong but it is something that happens because that man is always near. She trusted him, and she feels that he is a victim too. Maybe you can name it a brother-in-arms-feeling, both in comparable circumstances.
He is comforting her, and he is the one who gives her what she needs: attention, comfort,safety.It has nothing to do with love-relationships, it is just an open arm and an open heart.

Before we condemn HER, it is necessarry to take a look at HIS part in the game. He knows what has happened, and he has seen what it all did to her. He has seen her sorrow, he has seen her pain. And he has seen her vulnerability.

A woman is this condition is quite accessible for comfort, for consolation, for an open arm.
So, who is the disgusting one in this???

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is comforting her, and he is the one who gives her what she needs: attention, comfort,safety.It has nothing to do with love-relationships, it is just an open arm and an open heart.

I have to disagree completely. She could have gone anywhere to get the comfort she needs, the attention, safety, etc., why the BROTHER? Let's not condemn her? ok, then let's just say what feels good isn't always right.

I'm not playing a game of the woman is bad and the man is good , but I'm not speaking to the brother in this situation and it was the woman who is telling her story. I'm also not keen on always making the woman out to be this vunerable weakling who gets taken advantage by any penis that comforts her and offers attention.

She knew what she was doing and now sees it was wrong, but really doesn't want to change it. She gets excitement from it, these are her words:
Just knowing it's so naughty makes it feel so good, and thats just the Scorpio in me coming out, but I want to do whats right, especially since I got a kid.

Huh ?? She equates her behavior to her zodiac symbol, admits it's exciting because it's wrong and says in the same sentence she should do what's right.
Nooo, by all means let's NOT condemn her, that would be..... SANE ! [Eek!]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home Josette, Vicky, whatever your name is today missjambi... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

I have to disagree completely. She could have gone anywhere to get the comfort she needs, the attention, safety, etc., why the BROTHER? Let's not condemn her? ok, then let's just say what feels good isn't always right.

I'm not playing a game of the woman is bad and the man is good , but I'm not speaking to the brother in this situation and it was the woman who is telling her story. I'm also not keen on always making the woman out to be this vunerable weakling who gets taken advantage by any penis that comforts her and offers attention.

She knew what she was doing and now sees it was wrong, but really doesn't want to change it. She gets excitement from it, these are her words:

Huh ?? She equates her behavior to her zodiac symbol, admits it's exciting because it's wrong and says in the same sentence she should do what's right.
Nooo, by all means let's NOT condemn her, that would be..... SANE ! [Eek!]

So, no blame for the man at all???
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Lol... YES YES of course the man has blame, but he isn't here is he? (at least I don't think so, Buck Naked???) [Eek!]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Do you need to have them all HERE to give an opinion?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

seabreeze
Member # 10289

YES
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its wrong.....unless the BIL is HOT!!!
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com