EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How not to excite your partner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How not to excite your partner
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. make sure you put rollers in your hair the whole time you're at home.

2. Wear your granny's night gown & underwear

3. Don't wash or shower, do it at most once a week.

4. Don't cook, or cook his lest favorite meals

5. Scream & talk loud all the time, be a nervous wreck

6. fart & burp as much as you can, don't forget the sound effects.

7. make sure he sees you when you're pooping & please don't flush the toilet

8. get a yeat infection & smell like fish

9. Smear your face with a brown mask & attempt to kiss him while it's on.

10. Don't wear make-up & look like addicts.

11. when out to dinner with his friends &/ or co-workers, emabarrass him, act silly, wear your cheapest outfit, put lipstick on your teeth, tell your cheesiest stories & jokes, talk about politics even if you don't have anything in particular to say, stay for half-hour in the ladies room, laugh hyetrically then break down & cry, get drunk & burp, make a scene with the waiters & don't forget to break your plate.

12. watch cheesy soap operas all day, especially when he wants to watch his football game.

13. Pretend to have a row with him everytime he picks up or chats on the phone, or keep the phone busy the whole time.

14. Spend all his money & credit cards on useless stuff

15. call him at work every 15 minutes, send him sms's & flood his inbox.

16. Buy him stuff you know he wouldn't like as his birthday gifts

17. get yourself a vibrator becuase he's thing is too tiny for your wide thing

18. Don't let him touch you when he feels like it but if you give up please fall asleep during the act, don't take you'e granny's night gown by all means, & you'll be super if you could also fart.

19. Go visit him at work unexpectedly, and start talking about the stove that needs to be fixed, the maid that quit & the doorkeepr who gives you dirty looks...... Complian like there's no tommorrow, flood him with problems, problems, problems until he drags you from your hair out of the office infront of his boss, secretary & co-workers.

20. Complain about him to all your family memembers, friends & neighbors... say that he beats you, abuses you & sodomises you even if it's not ture, act as a victim. Destroy his reputation & make it known to him.

21. Constantly belittle him infront of your guests.

22. if you don't have your hair in roller, don't brush it & leave it clumsy & big on the top of your head.

23. Flirt with his friends & b!tch abou their wives

24. Pick your nose

25. Eat with your mouth full, don't take a chance to breath, eat with your hands, open your mouth while eating & don't forget the sound effects.

26. Try to act sexy in a sluttly cheap disgusting way.

27. Make horse noises while making love

28. Eeryday invite people over to destroy his peace.

29. Be pregnant once a year have as many kids as you can to turn his life into a living hell

30. Get FAT, don't fit into your clothes & start wearing his own

31. Talk non-stop, mostly crap to annoy the heck out of him

32. Treat him like a cuddly chubby baby, & fill his bed with teddie bears that are dirty & stinky.

33. Call him with the nick name that his mom used to call him when he was 3 years old

34. Always eat from his dish

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't shave, anywhere. Hairy = Sexy [Embarrassed]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks cat, I now have all the info I need for visiting my other half, I'm sure he'll love the new me!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Thanks cat, I now have all the info I need for visiting my other half, I'm sure he'll love the new me!

Yea, farting kills love [Big Grin]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please follow my advice & you'll be in bliss forever

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Don
Member # 13215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Please follow my advice & you'll be in bliss forever

how dare you have stolen my topic [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 61 | From: usa / cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are great, had a good laugh. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Don't wear make-up

My husband gets a fit if I dare put some cocoa butter on my lips.

He says he loves it that I never wear make-up.

He says I looked my worst on our wedding day.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
10. Don't wear make-up & look like addicts.
With all those boards, I look like an addict all the time... [Big Grin]

I'll go ask him if he still loves me... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just pissed myself laughing at this, it was a great read for getting rid of a hangover

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, I'm glad you found something I improvised to be fun [Big Grin]
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:

24. Pick your nose

I wonder how he would react if his partner fed her boogies to him?! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just show him my boobs, and hes already going

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com