EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » im getting drunk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im getting drunk
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im getting drunk
Nothing to be happy and go on with anymore, im had enough, and im sick from all
I cant see one bit of happiness left in this world, so iff its the bottle bring it on , and let me drown my sorrows in the friggin bottle
dont give a dam wht you all say to me, **** me,. bring me down, be nasty, nothing can hurt yorkie no more
its all over and im not care ever no more, im done
really, just want to say that and dont care who wants to say anything to hurt me know more
dont want sorrow and sympaphy , dont want nothing, just want to get it out my bloody system

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think yorkshire itis some words u just said it when u drunk u have to wake up and think good wht u want to do in this world i think nothing impossible and to have ur happy u have to know wht u want u are totally confused till now and dont know wht u want to be happy..
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know wht i want so and im totally awake to this, but i dont care no more, simple as that
aall is gone and iff its impossible to have wht i want now, i dont care no more

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire Rose, are you ok? Please don't do anything rash. Sometimes it does help to get drunk and have a good cry. Maybe break something or scream.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why if u dont care no more u said u will never be happy?if u dont care then u will forget and u will be happy!
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Happiness is gone, no light in tunnel, really not
oh truth is i care and thats wht rips my heart
i dont care only about my life, its gone and iff i cant have my happiness, then i dont want wht i have no more, i dont want to breath the air i breath no more
sorry alchemist
i need you now where the hell are you
i wish you was here right now, sitting loney as i do every single friggin night
im done simple as that

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
yorkshire u dont need any one now u just need ur self and think about wht yorkshire want and dont listen for other may be u take device from other but at end u have to do wht u want to do in life even all people told u no becasuse after all u will blame urself if wht u do wrong and if itis true u will be happy for ur self.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
how the hell do you know?
I told you i dont care and iff i cant have my love then there is no point to life no more, so dont try to tell me im gonna be happy, cause there is no happy no more.
so pleaase save youre breath i wish you happy
and so the hell wht iff i blamne myself, its not youre problem, its mine

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
iam soo sorry yorkshire i just wanted to help but i think i was wrong iam sorry again.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
no its not youre problem

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
so iam sorry i tryed to help
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww honey.

((((Hugs))))))

Drink away your sorrows now but make sure you pamper yourself tomorrow hon, ok? I hope you don't have to be at work early 'cause that's gonna suck lemons!!!!! Do you have a nice big breakfast ready along with some antacids and tons of water?

Drink a TON of water before you go to bed and take a couple of aspirin. Trust me I've been there back in the day. Hang in there [Smile]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
u are my love doodle
im here for you anytime as i al;ways was
donyt forgett huni

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
im still drinking
its totally light
its so hard to touch wht is out of our hands
but we have to live on and try to imagine wht we can have
youre love turned me around
ever dream wht comes true

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back when I would think that my world revolved around a man, when it ended i would despair, hit the bottle, wallow and all sorts of destructive behaviour, waste days moping about over some arsehole...for what!? So that one day I would look back and say, why, what did i ever see in him?! what a waste.

My mum used to tell me to stop wallowing because the bloke sure as hell wouldnt be wallowing over me! Could have punched her right there and then for being so harsh, but never a truer word spoken.

Life is precious, dont even waste a second of it.

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said caterpillar. [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please yorkie,dont get that depressed
No body is happy in his life .
Everything will be fine soon.
We are all here 4 u .

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yorkie call me or go to msn you know i will make you laugh i am sad too and depressed a little but i aint gonna get drunk the hang overs kill me then i feel like sh.. the next day and that wont help your situation. we are all hear for you if you want to talk . love ya sweetie [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorki, seriously, are you just grabbing for the bottle today or is this going on for quite some time?

Listen, of course you don't want to receive any sympathy or sorrow even if that's what I would like to offer you right now.

But I also think you should get some counceling. Talk to someone professional about various issues, your pain and disappointments, goals you would like to accomplish and how to do that.

Believe me alcohol is just a temporary relief..... you need something better than that.

All the best and yeah I hope you don't have a hangover now! Let us know how you are doing.

And get over being depressed (about a guy?).

Where is my pretty girl surrounded by an ocean of wonderful Dutch tulips? [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks guys
thanks tiger
i never drink, this is it
i worked a 12 hour day and just got started there
im totally dying now
its my own fault
no smile to day
need to g back to bed

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YR if you don't normally drink then you really pay the price. Not fair is it. Keep up the water now and try and take a sicky if you can, sounds like you need it.

Somebody one said to me there is always sunshine after rain and he was right.

Hope life looks a bit brighter soon, take care of yourself.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you ain't gonna find the answer at the bottom of a bottle either. roll a J instead;) Trust me. And make sure it's enough to where you sit there laughing at nothing.

you know what you need...a good cry session. go into a room and flip the F out. then stand up, give the world your middle finger and go on. I did that last night and it helped.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drink up baby, and have a good hard cry and shout and even throw some **** around the house. Whatever it takes to make you feel alive again. If you had to go to work hungover, well you aren't the first one to cope with that either.

**** it, remedies don't always have to be the best ones, and a good drunken pity party is often just what you need.
Put me on the invite list, but until I crank out this kid, I'll just pass you the kleenex and hold your hair when you puke!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehehhe
thanks cosmo girl and penny and miss jambi
yes a drunken pity party was realy wht i needed and i really feel better now
im focused now with a huge hole in my head, but im better and it worked,
i actually didnt puke, but lay in bed, daring not to move as it was on its way the whole day, yuk, i hate that, but managed to keep all down
now im gonna eat and drink a pint of water, and well just get back down to earth,
thanks again girls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to see your feeling better now york rose
xxx

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you yorkie
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi hun,

I hope you are ok today. I am sorry that I haven't been around to talk for the past few days so you could talk things through. I know from what we have talked about before that things are really hard for you. I just want you to know that I am here for you as a friend and I don;t like to think of you being sad and lonely. I hope that soon thinks start to get a little easier for you. You are a great girl and truly deserve to be happy in your life [Smile]

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks girls
for all youre kind words

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Yorkshire rose hope you will feel better soon, try to be strong, you are suffering right now but you are also learning through your pain and next time ISA you will know how to avoid such bad situation you are in at the moment.

Most of our lifes is made of bad and good experiences,and it is very important to learn from the bad ones, to become stronger.

Take care

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hey thanks souri
i hope all will be good soon and for you too
be happy and thanks\xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two asprin and a bottle of water before bed will prevent a terrible hangover.

Watching the Food network all day with the shades drawn will fix the rest.

Just thank your stars you don't have a toddler living at home, there is NO CURE FOR TODDLER!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha Amen to that!
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i went home last night and rolled one for ya...didnt know it was laced with angel dust so as the room tilted and i saw music, i thought "i wonder how that chick is doin?'
Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com