EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Happy Times for Trababe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Times for Trababe
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure that everyone on here will join me in wishing our friend Trababe (Tracy) a wonderful trip to Egypt and congratulations on her forth coming wedding [Smile]

Have lots of fun Trababe and we want to see lots of pictures when you return.

I hope you and your husband have a very special 'new' life together.

Take care, Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hear, Hear. Good luck, safe journey, happy holidays and happy life.
Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thankyou sooo much guys
i have just spent my time oniline with him but im going to bed now cos if i sleep the time goes faster but i will beack here tomoz
i will try and post on es while i am away
the kids are soooo exicted about going and tomoz they will have their last night in bed we leave the uk at 4.30 pm thursday
chat soon guys thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy
my thoughts are totally with you
you know i wish i was going with you
been thinking about our little chat the other day
heheheh it was great fun

i will miss you when you are away
yes try to come on iff you have time to let us no how al is going
im so happy you got the flights sorted
wow that was a close shave my god heheheh
im so happy for you
have a wonderful timexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a safe trip and wish you well.
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats and have a safe trip!!!

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wot a bad nights sleep i have had but never mind only one day to go wish i was there now beats this miserable british weather lol
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
by the way YR i enjoyed our chat too was such a laff glad i made u smile take care hun and chat to you soon hugs((((()))))
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a wonderful and safe time trababe. congrads on your wedding day . i hope it is the happiest time in your life and many more [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck trababe
i will miss you
i think we wont see you now till youre a married lass
well have a very safe journey
and lots of love for all
bye for now huni
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
thanks YR i just came online for short time the kids are so excited were just relaxing for a while we leave home in 3 and half hrs nothing to do cases sat at the door lol just need to get dressed thaks everyone see you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a safe journey and congrats!!!
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
hiya guys just to let you know i got married on tuesday after a stressful day we went to the embassy on monday and after evferything else that had to be done we went to the ministry and sat there for 2 hrs to be told we had to go to get a stamp for my passport and they said come back weds and i was soooo mad eventually we got it done same day and went back and waited another hour and eventually they let us marry
i am sooo happy now and my rings are so beautiful they were chosen by my new mother who i love so very much thanks for all you guys who wished us well speak to you all soon xxx

mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news, glad it's all done, now you can concentrate on being happy. hope the kids are having a good time too. looking forward to seeing some pics

xxx

Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
yeah thanks dawn were having a good time were just waitin to take my best friend back to the airport now i wish i can say she had a good time like me but she had the last 2 days sunbathing so she was happy then
the kids are ok they loved the pyramids and they loved going on a boat on the nile
they adore my husband too

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
to update you all i came back to the uk on saturday and had a great time there
the worst time ever thought this time leaving my husband behind were starting the visa process soon when he has enough money saved for it the kids were all not wanting to come home as i was and the last night there was a very emotinal one
my new mom and i were all in tears which was hard for ahmed to see and i still cant get over the emotion i know this will take some time sometimes the most silly little things set me off crying but i am trying to be strong if not for the sake of the kids but they know why i am upset cos they all miss him too but they all get chance to speak to him on the phone or online so theyre ok then
good luck to anyone else how has to go thru this
its a good job i have freinds and family to support me when i need someone to turn to

mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
welcome back, glad it all went well, have sent you a pm

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com