EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Meeting A Nice Egyptian Guy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meeting A Nice Egyptian Guy
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, aside from this forum... what's the best way to find an Egyptian guy? I've been to Egypt and am going back next year, but I'm not interested in just a fling. Any ideas?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your intention after meeting this nice Egyptian guy? Do you want a man who's Muslim or you don't care what religion he is? And what's your religion?
And, I might add, this forum isn't a good way to find Egyptian guys.
[Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Well... I guess that depends on what you want one for actually...

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Egyptian specifically?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my last experience with an Egyptian guy did not end well. Long story... my ES friends actually helped me to handle that. I am interested in meeting a guy I can marry... no flings - as I said. I have been studying Islam and have been learning the prayers with the intention of reverting. So, yes, I am interested in someone who is Muslim. I really don't expect to find what I'm looking for on ES, but I thought it might be worth a try to inquire.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Egyptian only because I have been intrigued by the culture for a couple of years now. But he doesn't have to be Egyptian. Middle Eastern is fine.

--------------------
JJ

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you looking for an Egyptian who is currently living in Egypt or any Egyptian will do?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you go back to Egypt, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a guy willing to marry you. Just don't let people know you are looking or else you will not get the type of guy you hope for [Wink]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also... if you want an Egyptian man who currently lives in Egypt, do you want to stay and live in Egypt, or are you hoping to bring him back to the US? It's a long drawn out process to get your husband/fiance here, and if you aren't familiar with it, I'd suggest you look into it before making any decisions.
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I would NOT suggest starting a relationship with an Egyptian currently living in Egypt. No one needs that kind of trouble. Nothing against Egyptians. There are plenty of Middle Eastern men living in the US. Perhaps join a match making site like Match.com and specify that you're looking for a Muslim/Mid Eastern man. Please for the love of God don't go falling in love with a man currently living in Egypt or the Mid East.
LovedOne
Member # 10222

She knows whereof she speaks!
[Big Grin]

Gail
Member # 6886

Thanks! See, this is why I wanted to put it out there. It helps me to figure out exactly what this whole thing will look like. The last Egyptian guy I met lives in the US and is now a US citizen. I would want to meet a guy who wants to live in the US. I know that the chances of meeting a decent guy who lives in Egypt could be difficult. There are all the family issues and such.

--------------------
JJ

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Thanks! See, this is why I wanted to put it out there. It helps me to figure out exactly what this whole thing will look like. The last Egyptian guy I met lives in the US and is now a US citizen. I would want to meet a guy who wants to live in the US. I know that the chances of meeting a decent guy who lives in Egypt could be difficult. There are all the family issues and such.

Gail - look at the posts here addressing some legal issues refering to marriage of Americans in Egypt. It seems impossible to marry an Egyptian citizen in Cairo because American Embassy does not provide any more a document stating that a person is free to marry (since last month they abandoned this practice apparently) and Ministry of Justice in Cairo is relentlessly requiring this very document to perform a legal marriage of an Egyptian to American citizen. Catch 22. We (meaning helpful ES members [Big Grin] ) haven't figured out yet if there is any document of the same kind produced in the US that would be accepted in Cairo.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im here gail , dont miss the big opportunity..though i have feelings i met u before lol ,flingy!
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Thanks, Karah_Mia! All the more reason to look within the US for Mr. Right! Did you meet your husband here or in Egypt?

--------------------
JJ

Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of my friends that have looked for decent Egyptians in the States have given up and went back to Egypt to find a spouse (I went back to London for mine.) There just aren't enough of them here, and most of them are looking for other Egyptians, or at least Middle Eastern and North Africans. The family issues are the same, too; the only issues you avoid are the immigration and financial issues, but you get some new ordeals in return. I am sure someone who has been through it all will share more details [Smile]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Very funny, egyptian999! I don't think we've met, though.

Graf_Genn ~ Thanks. I know there are a lot of Egyptian guys in my area, but I also know that many of them have families back home. They work here and send money home and they go back to Egypt for a couple months a year.

--------------------
JJ

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So, aside from this forum... what's the best way to find an Egyptian guy? I've been to Egypt and am going back next year, but I'm not interested in just a fling. Any ideas?

Do you believe in probability?

If so then it is most probable to find an Egyptian partner in Egypt. The downside to this is limitations due to time constraints because I assume your trip to Egypt is more or less a vacation.

Spend 6 months to one year in Egypt and you will most probably find someone adequate. Stay away from sleazy areas and you will most probably find someone sincere. Rent a simple apartment find some kind of simple job in either Cairo/Alex and simply be patient.

Good luck.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks, Karah_Mia! All the more reason to look within the US for Mr. Right! Did you meet your husband here or in Egypt?

I met my YOUNGER Egy husband ONLINE!!!!!!! [Big Grin] No, it was even worse: he saw my pic on my Yahoo member profile and YIM-ed me!!!! How irresponsible! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would want to meet a guy who wants to live in the US. I know that the chances of meeting a decent guy who lives in Egypt could be difficult.

Not necessarily so...Egyptian men get a bad rap because of the rotten apples that fall from the tree (the same as we American women get the bad rap because of the behavior of some other American women).
If you're planning on vacating and meeting a man in touristy-type areas, I would *imagine* your road would be a more rocky one. If, as Sobriquet said, you are willing to put time and effort into it, take a half a year or so off and live among the people your chances are MUCH better and you will understand the culture better and have an easier time with everything involved.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gail, you are good , wise , smart and shy lady so i hope you get my stuff maybe the GOD accept your PRAY , if you need anything in islam just tell me , anything okay ,you teatch me english i teatch you islam haha , THE GOD BLESS YOU
salam

Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tango
Member # 10829

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well Gail I have a question, you just came over to Egypt searching for an Egyptian Guy to marry! there are lot of muslim Egyptians living in the states,why didnt u meet one of them there? may I ask how old are you? and why Egyptians in particular??
Posts: 108 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time I flew to Egypt, a young American girl was sitting next to me. She had to fill in the visa-application, and asked me what to put on the place ' location to stay'. Seemed a silly question to me, but after asking, she seemed to have an appointment with a man that she met online for 2 years. She was told that she should stay in a Cairo appartment untill she got married, otherwise it was not allowed to stay together, she was warned that it was an empty one, rather dirty and she she should be there alone. After marriage he should take her to a Red Sea town, have vacation and return to the States where she should apply for Visa. For the rest she knew nothing, no adress, no family, not where exactly she should stay.She knew his name, and that was all; Mohamed.(of course )
Her biggest concern was that he shouldn`t show up. I told her not to worry because he would probably spend his day there, for such a change...
But this is how irresponsable woman can be, searching for a Egyptian man...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure why i dont like this, I think it kind of feels like Angelina Jolie and Madonna.

I dont actually think that Egyptian men are that different to other men, I think the reason i'm not keen on this is because it feels like you want to go and pick one to bring back home with you, a bit tokenistic.

If you are physically attracted to middle eastern types, which i CAN understand, why would you not move there? or somewhere? or why would you not look on muslim marriage sites for someone in your area?

Are you trying to fix a relationship that went wrong with an egyptian guy, trying to re-write the ending?

I dont mean to be cynical, its just my view, if you dont want to live in a country why not look on your doorstep?

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is always korven [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree CAT
Personally i never agree with going for a particular kind of guy....e.g from where he comes from.....It always ends in disaster [Roll Eyes]

Love is by all means the foundation of a good relationship/marriage...And basically we never know when that person will come into our lives and from where..!!! [Wink]

Most stories i have heard during my life seem to have familiar grounds....
e.g If u go looking for a particular guy u will more than likely find someone that is not sincere. cos u will be so intent on finding one quickly u will miss the signs that his not right for u. [Frown]
Whereas when someone is not looking u tend to bump into the right guy at the right time and it just takes a while to realise it !! [Wink]

So my advice is go on holiday have fun but do not look for this guy....If its ment to be he will find u. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I met my YOUNGER Egy husband ONLINE!!!!!!! No, it was even worse: he saw my pic on my Yahoo member profile and YIM-ed me!!!! How irresponsible!
[Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
there is always korven [Big Grin] [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy guys maybe she find in middleEast men Something she like , maybe they are not cold men , like to built a great family ,almost of Them Are moslems and adore GOD always ,they didn't Have the westren idea as b/g friends mean they Knows the weman just for marry not to have Forbidden relationship there are more options in MiddleEastren men are not in westren men .
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:

I met my YOUNGER Egy husband ONLINE!!!!!!! [Big Grin] No, it was even worse: he saw my pic on my Yahoo member profile and YIM-ed me!!!! How irresponsible! [Big Grin]
Hey...... I've heard about wicked women like you!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Tango,

Actually I visited Egypt on vacation. I didn't visit to look for a husband.

soma,

Thanks for being encouraging. It's not that I am only willing to meet Egyptian men, but I like them. What can I say? I have Egyptian friends here in the states, but I wanted to broaden my search. I am not in a hurry. I think we all have a "type" we want. Why not go for it?

PR_BLUE_SEA
Member # 13459

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PR_BLUE_SEA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I have a question. Why is it that most of the topics here are about US ladies wanting egypcian guys?? Why is not common to find a forum about US guys looking for egyptian girls?? Whats going on here? Is there something wrong with these girls??
Posts: 8 | From: USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Why would you think there is something wrong with a person just because he or she has a preference for a mate? I've been involved with enough American guys to know that I'm just not interested in them anymore. Of course, that doesn't mean I have dismissed the thought completely. I just am not attracted to them. I'm not planning on throwing caution to the wind and hooking up with the first Egyptian guy I meet. Too late for that! I just like them. It's as simple as that. Don't you have a type? Tall, short? Blond, black hair? Athletic build, or Rubenesque? You know, living in a culture where I have to find my own spouse is quite the challenge. [Wink] I'm just trying to find one that will make me happy. [Wink]

--------------------
JJ

soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
PR, i think the answer for your question is :the GOD create the women to live behind good men which mean , men for family,for kids,not for forbidden relationship as there in US , ladies are good things the GOD made it's looks like the daimonds NOT FOR PLAY with it not for try it as get men's experience? so almost US ladies find them self with true men through the marry and the care,protection and more thing is not there at westren men , no one here heard about loverboys as we heared that at others!!
so how almost good women in US can find men for marry THERE ??????????????
here no one can ever kiss your wife as HI or huge her FRONT of you!!
more and more behav wanted they can find her but can't find it there ????????????

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PR_BLUE_SEA:
Ok I have a question. Why is it that most of the topics here are about US ladies wanting egypcian guys?? Why is not common to find a forum about US guys looking for egyptian girls?? Whats going on here? Is there something wrong with these girls??

Well apparently the Egyptian government is sending the poor uneducated Egyptian women to the Arabian Gulf states to be work as maids. Meanwhile the chances of a typical westerner meeting Egyptian women are pretty much slim due to the language barrier. Also is the issue of conversion (religions) it is forbidden for non-Muslims to marry Muslim women. Most importantly is access as many Egyptian guys are free to seek and whore themselves for foreign women whereas Egyptian women are mainly restricted to their city/neighborhood.

There is of course the freedom of choice/preference and I have seen it with my own eyes an Egyptian woman turning down a successful American working for GD for a poor Egyptian male.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you visited any mosques in your area? Not all, but a large chunk of the men at the mosques in my area are of middle eastern descent. There is actually someone who posted on one of my local mosque's website recently looking for a wife.

Anyway if you go there to some of the women groups that they most likely have, you will get to know the women, learn more about Islam and they will find out that you are single.

My suggestion is to get a wali and tell him that you are looking, with the support of the women that you meet, and ask him to find you what you are looking for. That is the way it is supposed to be done if you are a muslim and it totally makes sense. The wali will screen the men out for you using common sense which is hard for the woman or even the man to do since you'd be all in love and stuff if you did it on your own. lol. Of course there are those wali's that just want to marry friends off but you would obviously have your own radar on and figure that out I'm sure.

Bottom line that is the safest way to do it and it is set up for a reason...for your protection. Were I to do things over again I would absolutely do it that way. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband but this is a living hell waiting months upon months for him to get here. It takes a toll on both the husband and the wife and although in the end it will be so worth it, I wouldn't wish the daily pit in my stomach on my worse enemy.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
Have you visited any mosques in your area? Not all, but a large chunk of the men at the mosques in my area are of middle eastern descent. There is actually someone who posted on one of my local mosque's website recently looking for a wife.

Anyway if you go there to some of the women groups that they most likely have, you will get to know the women, learn more about Islam and they will find out that you are single.

My suggestion is to get a wali and tell him that you are looking, with the support of the women that you meet, and ask him to find you what you are looking for. That is the way it is supposed to be done if you are a muslim and it totally makes sense. The wali will screen the men out for you using common sense which is hard for the woman or even the man to do since you'd be all in love and stuff if you did it on your own. lol. Of course there are those wali's that just want to marry friends off but you would obviously have your own radar on and figure that out I'm sure.

Bottom line that is the safest way to do it and it is set up for a reason...for your protection. Were I to do things over again I would absolutely do it that way. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband but this is a living hell waiting months upon months for him to get here. It takes a toll on both the husband and the wife and although in the end it will be so worth it, I wouldn't wish the daily pit in my stomach on my worse enemy.

Perhaps if the wali is not actually a blood relative and even if he was the woman should use her own discretion.

This is 2007 many men are dubious including the ones with the long beards. Including the ones who pray for show. Including the ones who have prayer marks for show.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Prayer Marks for show. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Sobriquet but i think Doodles suggestion is a good one, after all...yes she may find muslim men with pretend prayer marks [Wink] BUT in Egypt her chance are far higher of finding a man with the gift of the gab...and what will she do, spend 6 months a year or more talking on the internet until she finds out he's not what she thought he was? what a waste!

A holiday isnt the right circumstance to get to know someone properly and long distance relationships via the internet are even worse.

At least if she meets people in her own community they are in the vicinity, and realistically, how many dodgy men are gonna be going to the mosque regularly, just to trick everyone? AND even if she doesnt look through the mosque, she might find out about other people around in the community, or even use muslim marriage sites to meet people in the same area?

I rekon people always seem more wonderful on holiday in a romantic place, than standing outside a kebab shop in the rain on your local high street! but it doesnt mean they ARE better people just because their environment is more wonderful.

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erin1122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'd have to disagree. I know many Egyptian women who would love to date American men, or other Western men. The problem is religious/societal, not in preferences. I have noticed that Western male reverts to Islam seem to get first choice when it comes to the Arabic ladies....

Anyways, I was just looking around the web and bumped into this blog article:

http://freedomforegyptians.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-marry-western-not-egyptian-guy.html

It was good for a laugh!

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Wow, I never thought that my seemingly simple question would elicit such a response. Thank you for all of the advice. I am not rushing into anything. I will definitely check out the local mosque. I also have a few Egyptian friends in the states, so I will need to get more proactive. But I will still communicate with people on-line. I think the whole idea here is to be cautious. Anyway, whatever happens is ultimately up to Allah, right?

--------------------
JJ

MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arablounge.com girl:)
they are pretty good...im not an online dater really, but i just had to look around. and you can pretty much tell which ones are losers and which ones are worthy.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Thanks, MissJambi!
I am SOOO not into the on-line dating scene. But in the states if you don't want to hang out in a bar (which I don't), it is more difficult to meet people. I just thought I'd inquire about it and see what happens. It IS a bit of a risk, of course. At the very least, I'll meet new friends.

--------------------
JJ

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you`re BETWEEN people, you`ll meet people.Of course bars are not the one and only places to meet new people.There are numbers of possibilities. When you have to search around for a husband or wife on net, I think there must be some problematic side-effects.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soma:
GOD create the women to live behind good men

God did not create women to live *behind* any man. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Behind every great man, there is an even greater woman.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Behind every great man, there is an even greater woman.

I could agree to "besides" instead of "behind" [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reality is lots of men are in power!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great thread
really i am search for a decent woman to marry her.all offers are welcome
just pm me
thanx

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
What kind of woman are you looking for amon?
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simple , smart ,kind ,bretty and love me
just that young at heart

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com