EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » cold heart egyptian (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: cold heart egyptian
hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hankoosha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after 6 years of preparing to go to egypt in 1st september, my egyptian love decided to tell me 5 weeks ago that he is getting married in october.
Still to this day I dont understand all of it.
But he said his mother pushing for him to marry even though she knew i was coming.
Even though she said 4 months ago that she would buy the rings for us.
We were so happy, and then he send sms saying please dont send anymore sms as i am getting married in october.
In the 28th april he sent me sms saying he loved me and that he misses me . On the 14th may he tell me he engaged. And the last sms was telling me of his coming marriage.
He said i was to forget him and he wished me happy life and good luck 4 me.
All these years loving him all these years of sharing much with him , just finished in 3 sms messages.

I feel like i was feed all this for no reason. Just a game. My life for the past 6 years was a game???? He has not explained to me what happened nothing.
I am just to accept this and move on.
All his words of love meant nothing but just words.
How cruel and cold can a man be????
I became angry at last sms message he sent and sent: I am not a dog u feed today and kick tomorrow, I am a human being! I spit on u!
He sent back thanx for ur insult thanx 4 u.....
It didnt matter how i felt....so very cold ....

Posts: 12 | From: australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had you met him in person?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry's Sandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hankoosha, life is not always fair, just remain strong and in time you would realize and may be even grateful you don't end up with that man. It's easier said than done, but I have to say, move on...what else could be wiser thing to do?
Posts: 53 | From: somewhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These stories are getting funnier!!!!!
At least the person writing them is getting a little more experienced.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooh, what a terrible thing to happen ...
I hope you meet a nice guy soon and that you feel very happy in life again [Smile] Good luck

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alma37:
These stories are getting funnier!!!!!
At least the person writing them is getting a little more experienced.

Thank god people like you don't work for the Samaritans.
( if you don't know this organisation they are a phoneline desperate people can ring when they need someone to listen to a problem)

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an awful story. This is exactly the reason people try to warn against long distance romances, you can never really know the truth about someone when you are living a long distance away from them and dont know their family or friends or day to day life, you have to rely on what they tell you alone. It is horrible that people can do this to each other, but i can tell you i have known of English men and American men that also do this. I knew an American man once, an Officer in the US Military, that carried on with a woman saying he wanted to get married,have kids, go back to the states blar blar...all along he had a pregnant wife at home on base! SCUM. Also an English man that goes around telling women on the net that he is a widower, his wife was killed in a car accident and his son committed suicide, he does this to get 'pity ****'s', he is divorced, dating someone else and has no children..SICKO There are alot of sick minded people out there and long distance is just no good. Six years is a long time to wait for someone, please dont wait that long next time. Good luck x
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry to hear your story, 6 years is a long time to have destroyed in this cruel way. It's already been asked but had you met him in person.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinkerbelle
Member # 13603

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinkerbelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, im new here, i also have an egyptian boyfriend, we met here in u.a.e. and we manage to stay together for 1 year, but just last month his cousin send him invitation to go italy and he fly there, he said he still love me and want me to wait for him, i love him and i want to wait, then i read your story and now it makes me feel worried.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hankoosha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i have met him ...
we planned for this day ..
but it seems his mother is rushing this marriage and he is now embarassed from me..
Is it so easy to marry someone u know for a short time than to be embarassed from someone u know from along time?

Posts: 12 | From: australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salamanco
Member # 13595

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for salamanco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there anything you are hiding that you did not tell in your post? have you been sending him funds and now you cannot oryour finances depleted?

Be sure, his mother is an excuse? how did you meet him? is he one of the beach boys? he must be in the arms of a new one now..

Terribly sorry, these are the ***holes who deform the picture of the Egyptians, but trust me, not all of them are like this. kick his *** and move on with your life, he does not even deserve a minute of the 6 years you spent loving him..

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does sound as though there'e plenty he's not telling you but he's not even worth thinking about now.... unfortunately, you're going to have to accept that you'll never know the full story and put it down to experience (and a bad one at that!)

Does make you think twice about the long distance relationship thing...

Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry for your story also x [Frown]

Can i ask how many times had u visited him and his family in the 6 years u knew him?

And why did this relationship go on for 6 yrs, without marriage? was there a problem why u did not marry sooner? (sorry i only ask this cos we all know Egyptian's when they find someone who they supposedly love. They normally want to marry as soon as they can and 6 yrs is pushing it )

Maybe he just got fed up with waiting??? [Roll Eyes]

But regardless for what he has done, u are much better off without him......You must count yourself very lucky...Life sometimes lets us off what would have been a horrible mistake...Maybe this is your let off...Think of it that way x [Wink]

Do not waste another 6 yrs on someone else, try to figure them out sooner x [Eek!]

Good Luck with your future xxx

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This exactly why people on this site try and warn newcommers what they are gettign into. I hope your story will educate some other woman and make sure she does not do the same thing.

Big Hug

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I PMd you...very sorry. [Frown]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad situation. I'm sorry this has happened to you. Move on with your life and let this man move on with his.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
to answer u all in one ...i went to egypt twice in all this time and made many plans with his parents and himself...even to getting a flat ... and getting work there....i have my wedding dress sitting in a box here ...
Money wasnt an issue as we both were saving from seperate bank accounts to be sure we will be comfortable.As we all do if we know we are getting married. To be able to have some comforts...
There was no sex nor money crossed to each other...he never asked anything of me but my love and to marry him...
I know i have to move on , but to move on i have to have answers.
I was to be married in egypt on the 4th september....its hard to move on when i have been left in this way ...
As though i never exsisted.......
I am still going to egypt as i have the plane ticket..but really i just dont know what to do when i get there? i dont know whether to go and see him or just ring him and say i am here..if u want to see me .....if he doesnt come then i will know.....then maybe i should just go and knock on the door....i dont know...but i want answers when i get there.....thats all i am knowing now....

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, hankoosha. He's a cad. [Frown]

Get angry about it, instead of sad. Easier to deal with.

You are better off, trust me.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my heart goes out to you hankoosha,the same thing happened to someone i know,he was a friend to both of us,mind you they only knew each other for 7months,when i asked him why,he said,his mother had found him a girl she wanted him to meet.then he started to cry,and said what can i do,this was his families wish,to carry on speaking with you,seemingly as far as i know,means he is being dishonrable,,and you will become temptation to him.thank god i have not been in your situation,you must be hurting so much,as my friend is.dont go looking for him,as no good will come of it.it seems the mother has alot of power over their sons.are you the same age as him,im not being disrespectful when i say this,if you cant give him children,that can cause a problem ,as children are very importent,to carry on his name.in time it will get easier,it is a big world out there and mr right is waiting for you.mish mish is right get angry,and you will deal with it alot better.staying sad will take a hell of alot longer.just pick yourself up and dust yourself down,and start all over again.
Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In an Egyptian mother's eyes her son deserves the best and that is an Egyptian wife. Generalisation but it is the truth in a lot of cases.

She might accept you as a second wife but her grandchildren have to come from the womb of a good Muslim Egyptian girl.

If you win her love and you can, she will die for you.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
askhar...i thought i had won her love as u say...but it seems not enough...
the only barrier we had was the language...i am 2 years older than him and yes i can have children.and yes maybe u are right she wants the blood line to flow.....
all i can do for now is see what happens when i go there....if the door shuts in my face then i will know my answers ..but for now i just need to talk it out with the help of others.and everyones opinion counts for me....really i am grateful to u all...

OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl, maybe its not a wise idea to try to see him, if he loved u truly, he would have never ended ur relationship in such a cold and heartless way, and more heartbreak on the way for you if you do go and try to see him...
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hankoosha:
to answer u all in one ...i went to egypt twice in all this time and made many plans with his parents and himself...even to getting a flat ... and getting work there....i have my wedding dress sitting in a box here ...
Money wasnt an issue as we both were saving from seperate bank accounts to be sure we will be comfortable.As we all do if we know we are getting married. To be able to have some comforts...
There was no sex nor money crossed to each other...he never asked anything of me but my love and to marry him...
I know i have to move on , but to move on i have to have answers.
I was to be married in egypt on the 4th september....its hard to move on when i have been left in this way ...
As though i never exsisted.......
I am still going to egypt as i have the plane ticket..but really i just dont know what to do when i get there? i dont know whether to go and see him or just ring him and say i am here..if u want to see me .....if he doesnt come then i will know.....then maybe i should just go and knock on the door....i dont know...but i want answers when i get there.....thats all i am knowing now....

It is not uncommon for Egyptian men to meet Egyptian girls and keep telephone contact with them (sometimes meeting up) and they do this with several speaking of marriage and love and at the last minute they drop all of them except the one he will actually marry. It does not only happen to foreigners, Egyptian girls are themselves often the target of the smooth talking casa nova Egyptian man who smooth talks many at the same time. Live and learn, there was nothing you could have done, it's not about you, it's about him. Sorry this happened, it's life. You will find Mr. Right one day. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playing mental games, they named it. It seemed enjoyment to them.Just for fun. Nothing serious.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hankoosha - your trip to Egypt is still 3 months away and hopefully you will have moved on enough by the time you get there to realise that turning up to see him is really not a good idea.

He's shown you a total lack of respect and now you must respect yourself and keep away from him! [Smile]

Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travellady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneLoveOnePeople:
Girl, maybe its not a wise idea to try to see him, if he loved u truly, he would have never ended ur relationship in such a cold and heartless way, and more heartbreak on the way for you if you do go and try to see him...

The way he ended it doesn't have anything to do with love. The guy is a COWARD. Good riddance!
Posts: 117 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi for all...and for hankoosha..please dear forgive me if i'll be littile cruel with u...or may be my words will hurt u...but i swaer my advice is for ur sake....

actually...im egyption guy and live in cairo..and u know i can understand how most of guys here(not in genral) act with a forgioner girl...actually they never think of their relationships with those girls by seriously..never...u know they just spend with them beautiful moments...feel in this moments that he is the king of lovers and feel so happy coz he made and forgioner girl love him...talking with her about love and marriage..etc..etc..,then when serious steps coming he feel danger then he run away..coz when he think of marriage he think about an egyption girl for some reasons_there is not a field to say them now_as ur guy did with u...he just think that coz u r from another country so when he will drop u away its something easy coz of diffrent cultures and things like that...he thinking that u will not suffer more and u will quikly find another man as he saw relationships in american movies.....he didnt think that u r a human have a soul and heart...he just think that u r a girl..beautiful girl who he can spend with her beautiful moments just to make him feel that he is Romio who all girls from diffrent land fall in him and be his captives....and from the way that u said how he left u by it....i can be sure that he dont want u anymore...coz its gone to serious steps...and if u gone or called him i think he will drop u away again and may be this time by cruel way than last time...then u will feel hurt more and u will feel much bad really...so my advice for u is to forgot about him all...and never coming back for him...dont give him another chance to hurt u more,dont let him feel happy more that girls still running behind him....and u know something...i feel or im kinda sure of that there is no marriage or engagment or something like that...i feel actually that its all a big lie to escape from serious steps for marriage with u...
sure not of us all act by this way and there is lot of decent guys here..but believe me darling...i know that type of guys so much...coz i saw that lots in real..same as ur situation ecaxtly...

from ur words...it seem that u have soft weak soul as a glass..soul cant accept that he left her...but the fact that he already left u by so cold way as u said..so then its Illogical to try to back to him again..and sure dear u will find the right one who deserve this soft soul and this kinded heart...dont be sad and sure GOD keep for a good gift for this soul...and by the way u will be so welcome in egypt...and i wish that which this guy made with u didnt turn u to hate egypt...and sorry if my english was bad(im still not good at it anyway)

have so nice life and time,
with my best wishes,
hesham

NOTE:who dont care about me...sure he deserve from me the same.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it seems his mother is rushing this marriage and he is now embarassed from me..
Is it so easy to marry someone u know for a short time than to be embarassed from someone u know from along time?

His mother probably has nothing to do with this. This is a lie many Egyptian men and women use to get out of a sticky situation.

He probably met someone else and is not worth your time. Be happy.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
it seems his mother is rushing this marriage and he is now embarassed from me..

His mother probably has nothing to do with this. This is a lie many Egyptian men and women use to get out of a sticky situation.

He probably met someone else and is not worth your time. Be happy.

That was exactly what I thought. The guy has gotten cold feet and is using his mother as an excuse. Try to move on and learn from that experience.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
after 6 years of preparing to go to egypt in 1st september, my egyptian love decided to tell me 5 weeks ago that he is getting married in october.
But he said his mother pushing for him to marry even though she knew i was coming.
We were so happy, and then he send sms saying please dont send anymore sms as i am getting married in october.
In the 28th april he sent me sms saying he loved me and that he misses me . On the 14th may he tell me he engaged. And the last sms was telling me of his coming marriage.
All these years loving him all these years of sharing much with him , just finished in 3 sms messages.

I feel like i was feed all this for no reason. Just a game. My life for the past 6 years was a game???? He has not explained to me what happened nothing.
I became angry at last sms message he sent and sent: I am not a dog u feed today and kick tomorrow, I am a human being! I spit on u!

STEAMING HORSESHIT ALERT. PLEASE EVACUATE THE PREMISES. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

WTF is "hankoosha"?

Why do you persistantly use "u" instead of "you"?

"So very cold"?

Come, let me douse you in gasoline and sit you next to an open flame.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by hetsho1982:
hi for all...and for hankoosha..please dear forgive me if i'll be littile cruel with u...or may be my words will hurt u...but i swaer my advice is for ur sake....

actually...im egyption guy and live in cairo..and u know i can understand how most of guys here(not in genral) act with a forgioner girl...actually they never think of their relationships with those girls by seriously..never...u know they just spend with them beautiful moments...feel in this moments that he is the king of lovers and feel so happy coz he made and forgioner girl love him...talking with her about love and marriage..etc..etc..,then when serious steps coming he feel danger then he run away..coz when he think of marriage he think about an egyption girl for some reasons_there is not a field to say them now_as ur guy did with u...he just think that coz u r from another country so when he will drop u away its something easy coz of diffrent cultures and things like that...he thinking that u will not suffer more and u will quikly find another man as he saw relationships in american movies.....he didnt think that u r a human have a soul and heart...he just think that u r a girl..beautiful girl who he can spend with her beautiful moments just to make him feel that he is Romio who all girls from diffrent land fall in him and be his captives....and from the way that u said how he left u by it....i can be sure that he dont want u anymore...coz its gone to serious steps...and if u gone or called him i think he will drop u away again and may be this time by cruel way than last time...then u will feel hurt more and u will feel much bad really...so my advice for u is to forgot about him all...and never coming back for him...dont give him another chance to hurt u more,dont let him feel happy more that girls still running behind him....and u know something...i feel or im kinda sure of that there is no marriage or engagment or something like that...i feel actually that its all a big lie to escape from serious steps for marriage with u...
sure not of us all act by this way and there is lot of decent guys here..but believe me darling...i know that type of guys so much...coz i saw that lots in real..same as ur situation ecaxtly...

from ur words...it seem that u have soft weak soul as a glass..soul cant accept that he left her...but the fact that he already left u by so cold way as u said..so then its Illogical to try to back to him again..and sure dear u will find the right one who deserve this soft soul and this kinded heart...dont be sad and sure GOD keep for a good gift for this soul...and by the way u will be so welcome in egypt...and i wish that which this guy made with u didnt turn u to hate egypt...and sorry if my english was bad(im still not good at it anyway)

have so nice life and time,
with my best wishes,
hesham

NOTE:who dont care about me...sure he deserve from me the same.

thank you for your wise words
hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
hetso: u are not the first to tell me these words u have written and really i appreciate them. As i rung his dear friend in the beginning to see why he didnt tell me about what was happening to him. He was so shocked! He and his wife never heard of any marriage. Nor did they hear of his engagement.
What i cant understand is why did he do this now??? when he knew i was coming and h knew everything was arranged for our wedding?
I just wish he would be a man and tell me all....i would accept it much better than i am now...thank u for ur honesty hesto.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think are better to take words from Egyptian man, he is bound to know more how things are. I'm so sorry for what has happened. Take care of yourself.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my dear..the answer is so clearly...he wasnt serious for all of this time before...he was playing and feel so happy by ur caring and ur love for him..he was sleeping everynight on his bed feeling that he is the king of world coz there is a western beautiful girl is busy by her mind and her heart coz of him..then when he faced the reailty that u r already coming for real serious steps...he felt panic..so panic...,i can imagine him saying to himself by arabic sure:- "oh..she is really going to come..she really believe that we r going to marry in fact..what i can do now??!!! i werent imagine that it will be serious??!!!she is coming...its a big problem..well the better solve is to tell her that my mom forced me to marry from another girl..and i'll gotta inform her this lie throw sms not throw direct call or direct chat"....u know why he choose sms..coz he was afraid of face u by this...liars r ever be so much afraid of direct talking when they telling their lies....and i can guess even if u came and trying to meet him...he will escape and he will never going to meet u...i think he will ask his family to tell u that he is living in another city or he is at work or something like that, just to dont face u...and for sure he would never be a man as u wish...coz he telling lies..and lieing just make cowards not men so dont expect that he will be a man with u now...u have to accept this fact my dear...i know u r so shocked..and it seem u give him really all this treasure of feelings inside u...and thats which make u so shocked...u sure wonder why he act like this in case of u was so kind with him and gave him everything u have??!!!!!...and the answer is that he didnt recognize this treasure...why??..coz he is blind...he just looked for the lust of caring&love from a girl...

and u know darling...i think he will start his game with another girl throw chat or throw any entires else he can gain his lust from'em...

but for real..i dont think that he will ever going to answer ur question...,for 2 reasons..,first coz he is a liar and he sure afraid of faceing u,second coz may be and im sure of that,he will try to back to u again in future after some time or after long time when he feel that he wanna to play his game with u again...,for this reasons he will never answer u frankly as i think....

sorry for my longer msg...but i wanted to think with u by louder voice,and for another time i say egypt still love u and egypt not just this guy,...u dont have to be sad or shocked,coz ur treasure still with u.., u didnt waste or lose it...but he who lose it,..and once he will realize that when someother girl hurt him as he did with u...,

forgive me another time for my bad english
with my best wishes
hesham

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry's Sandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sometimes, reality hurts but it's the one that could set us free. Your words are not cruel, it's one of the sensible replies i read.
Posts: 53 | From: somewhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

quote:

and u know darling...i think he will start his game with another girl throw chat or throw any entires else he can gain his lust from'em...

but for real..i dont think that he will ever going to answer ur question...,for 2 reasons..,first coz he is a liar and he sure afraid of faceing u,second coz may be and im sure of that,he will try to back to u again in future after some time or after long time when he feel that he wanna to play his game with u again

This is so sad... how a person could play around with somebody's emotions and devastate him/her and be happy about it. [Frown] But indeed, your advice is an eye opener for people out there who let their emotions be caught off-guard, me included [Frown]
hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
hetsho: your words hit so close to my heart. I admire ur honesty. Im so lost for words right now. All u have said makes so much sense. And when i said even his very close friend was shocked.......it says a lot. Wouldnt ur very close friend be the first to know if u have made another decision on marrying another?
It makes me so sad to think that there is this deceit in human beings. It would have been easier for him to have said ..."i find u boring"....insult me while i was with him..not insult me with saying is his marrying another.
Really , you have made me really think..sad that he used his parents in all this...the whole affair is very sad....i just cant beleieve i would face anything like this.If anything that came out of this hetsho is a good lesson ..think with my brain and not my heart.
Hetsho? never will i hate egypt for one persons bad deeds. I will drink from the nile !! Egyptian people are very humble people and i always felt welcome..I cannot judge all by one...
The word Love is easy to say in any language, but harder to perform.
Shukran jazilan Hetsho. May u be blessed always.
I thank you all for ur words and greatly appreciate all u have told me. I am still going to Egypt and I will come back and inform you all of what I discovered . If I am hurt, so be it.!!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but a man is so not worth crying over and screaming 'why why why??'. [Roll Eyes]

Just realize he is incapable of honesty on a decent level and be done with him, you might be heartbroken but definitely DO NOT let him know that, show him you are fine and your life goes on and he is the loser in this and and walk away with dignity.
Even if my own husband did this with me I would never let him know how much it hurt me, some guys thrive on that, hold your head high and find somebody more deserving.

[Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

well my dear hankoosha...anyway i have told u what i think..maybe im right..maybe im worng..but anyway i feel that u still dont wanna to believe us(just feeling)...and i feel that u still keep ur plan to go to him when u be here...coz as smuckers said u have a brokenheart now..and this brokenheart cant believe tell now that this guy already escaped..maybe im right..may be im wrong,..anyway dear i wish for u the best and when u be at egypt and needed anykind of help...just inform me..,i'll be happy by that..

by the way..i didnt get ur words when u said:-"If anything that came out of this hetsho is a good lesson ..think with my brain and not my heart"...u know im still bad in english and dont get all expressions by right ways....

for dear "foolish_heart"...thnk u first for ur soft words...,second..,i smell from ur words when u said:- "me included" that u had a same problem...maybe im wrong..maybe im right...but....why ur id is "foolish_heart"????

anyway...this kind of relationships really made me so sad espicially when the bad actions coming from the egyption side...coz i love egypt so much...and when i red the topic which called "Egyptians are terrible people"....i felt more sad coz it seem that some people have made their opinion about egyptions from what they red here...for that i plan "inshaaALLAH" as an egyption guy to try my best here to prevent that to happen any more by giving advices,by write topics which share egyption guys thinking and feelings,by any way to make others understand real egypt...so if anyone here had a problem with an egyption guy...just inform me and i'll try my best to share with her/him what i know or what i think...and at last...im a human..so maybe im right..or maybe im wrong..

forgive me all for my bad english,
with my best wishes,
hesham

NOTE:im just a human..so my opinions have 2 probabilities...one of them is right..and the other is wrong.

hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
hetsho:If anything that came out of this hetsho is a good lesson ..think with my brain and not my heart"...

I meant...if i ever met another man i will think to analise everything about him. Check him out ...ask about him...know every good thing about him...before i allow my heart to step in. It may take a life time to do this...but i can be sure i will never fall such deceit again. I believe u hetsho.....but something with in me is telling me to go and to see for myself what is really going on . This for me is the only way I can move on . I dont have to announce my arrival to give him the opportunity to prepare himself.
"Its a terrible web we weave to practise to deceive"........
To make u feel better also hetshoo...egypt is in many hearts , it is one of the seven wonders of the world..generations have been told about the great pyramids and many generations have learnt about the dynasties....and it will continue to do so ...there is good and bad in all countries, but sometimes i feel the bad out weighs the good...God willing it will some day balance itself out. But until then, we have to deal with what we have in our hands now.

Aliym
Member # 12012

well my dear..thnk u for ur soft words..,anyway u seem know what u will gotta do....just take care and be careful...and we r all here anyway if u needed anything...,GOD bless u..,salam alykom..

with my best wishes,
hesham

Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sorry to hear that. but as u might already know from "ES Community" life examples, u will see that it was rather a normal thing to happen. [Frown]
i am really sorry, and to me the storry sounds as : it was not his mother's wish to make things that way. i don't know why but i think mom even is not involved. he didn't want and khalas...

and finally, at the end they go and marry local girl who knows nothing

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think if i was in ur place i would have rang him up reaching egypt, not before going but when i am there...

but from the other point of view, that's someting wrong to do.. coz he tried to finish all with u. how wiwll u be seeing him again. even if he says " u know i love u, and i will leave that girl and marry u" will u STILL want a guy like that who threw all those YEARS into a toilet ????

if he didn't respect to talk to u at least on phone. or at least to be MORE then 3 sms... i think u feel PAIN now. and that pain forces u to go and see him (as most of us would have done)..
but even if u have tickets, dont' u think u have to just throw them away ?

isn't ur dignity higher then a guy with last 3 sms ? and with no respect towards years of life ?

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oooo ...really sad to read that .... that was really cold and stupid ..... damn ...I don't know how people can foget thier love so easy like that ....I am an egyptian ..but my heart got broken so many times like that ,,,cold persons ...
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait a minute....none of this was said face to face?
what a p*ssy this guy is!!!
then again, he is egyptian. they got the biggest issues i swear. tis why i dumped all of my egyptian beau's and moved on to the fine lebanese:) and all of the lebs say 'they are egyptian, there is your answer.'

i dont know why this is, but they seem to be cold and out of control monsters.

i know it hurts girl...im sure it hurts bad...ive been there. just forget him and leave his new wife to put up with his coldness. he shat on you, he'll shat on her.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hankoosha
Member # 13530

Rate Member
missJambi? ...And I think also that I have to think about her...if there is a her. May she be protected from any harm ..ameen.
Yana?..the answer to ur question would I still want that guy? The answer now is no. But I least have to go and find out the truth as i said here once before.
I would hate to think that I will spend the rest of my life not having an answer to why he just shut me off in 3 sms and 6 years, and be engaged to another in a matter of 3 weeks of knowing her and then announcing to me that he is marrying in october. (that is if there is a her)
I am not the judge nor the jury but I am the victim. But, I ,strange as it may seem to some, have to listen to his side of the story .There will be 2 given sides in this. (1) he will run away as hetsho said or (2) he can clear his own guilt and face me through a meeting with myself and his parents. I feel now they to are victims.
I will not rush at this like a bull in a rage, I will do this in a respectful way and usually the end result ends up that no one is embarrassed or ashamed of their actions.

Hetsho: you made me think harder about this situation when in the 3 weeks I thought to myself, well I have to be happy for him. So i sent him an sms saying: Congratulations and I wish you all the happiness: I didnt think i would get a reply . But I did, saying: the wedding has been delayed......
I did not reply back as I sat in silence and it was like : What? What? ...but I shut my mind to it. Now I am calm and thinking each step that has happened in the past , and Hetsho? sometimes ur right and sometimes your wrong as you said.
And I do know the egyptians have much insight into many things. You are human and you are right.

Aliym
Member # 12012

its so good news that u being calm my dear "hankoosha"....really its better for u to be calm and make the cells of ur soft heart be calm too...
now..i wanna ask u something if i can...,after u got his msg "the wedding has been delayed...",how did u feel deeply inside u???..did u feel happy?? or u didnt care about that all???..,
and what ur thinking each step in past leading u to???...

u know too what i think.."maybe im right..,maybe im wrong"...but i think that this guy is so so sure that u still thinking of him everymoment till now after what all happend...and i think he sure that he have so great Influence on ur soul...so that i read from his short msg "wedding been delayed.." that he want both sitiuations or positions with u now...he want to make a space for himself with u in future to back for u again if he wanted coz it been DELAYED...and in same time he still put walls between u and him by there is still wedding...so its between "yes or no,i'll be back..but in same i'll not be back"...anyway im not comfortable "im sorry" by this all...i feel that he test ur feelings about him by this msg that"wedding is delayed"...now he sure will wait another sms from u asking him "why u left me??" or "let us back again"..or"r we able to be friends"..i dont know but im just trying now to think like him...and "maybe im right,maybe im wrong [Smile] "

anyway he sure now that u thinking lots of him..and he seem so right in that my dear..this guy know u well..so well as i think.., and know that u have tender soft weak soul as i feel which keep thinking of him so much...its so sadism from him really...

by the way..is "hankoosha" the name which he used to call u by it or im wrong about that???..

at last sorry for my bad english..,wish for this soft heart to have some rest,take care darling and be so well..,

with my best wishes..,
hesham

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Why do you persistantly use "u" instead of "you"?

She`s probably a Prince fan [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

quote:

But I least have to go and find out the truth as i said here once before.
I would hate to think that I will spend the rest of my life not having an answer to why he just shut me off in 3 sms and 6 years,

I call it "CLOSURE", for me it's an important thing before one can completely move on. I think it is more peaceful to go on with life when there are no unanswered questions hanging in your mind and heart. But unluckily, this is not always the case I guess, as they say, sometimes there are questions better left unanswered.

If you feel you need to go and know the truth, you go ahead, you know better how to deal with your pain. I just hope in time you will have peace in heart and mind. Move on girl, you will come out stronger in the end.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com