EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » for women who r married from muslim guys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for women who r married from muslim guys
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first peace be on all...in this topic i put some of main rights for women in islam...i put it for women who r littile ignorant about rights for women in islam..,coz i know maybe some of their guys fool them & convince them that she must give him all of her money as a husband and buy for him flats or lands or cars on his name coz its the rule in his culture....and in real thats so wrong..maybe lot of u know this rights and red about it before..may be my topic is not useful for u all..may be some will find it useful..but anyway it happend and i wrote it

THE RIGHTS(CONTENT MUSLIM AND NON MUSLIM WIVES):-
- personal respect,

- respectable married status,

- legitimacy and maintenance for their children,

- the right to negotiate marriage terms of their choice,

- to refuse any marriage that does not please them,

- the right to obtain divorce from their husbands,

- custody of their children after divorce,

- independent property of their own,

- the right and duty to obtain education,

- the right to work if they need or want it,

- equality of reward for equal deeds,

- the right to participate fully in public life and have their voices heard by those in power,

and i wanna add something about the COVER...u should know all that in fact most of egyption men like their wives to put cover on or wear long dresses when they r out from home....but NEVER EVER EVER EVER he cant force her for it..,coz at final it something between her and her GOD so he have no right to force her to wear cover..and she have to be convinced to put it(so be sure that most of girls here put cover coz they want it not coz r men force them)my mom for example is muslim egyption lady who have now 53 years old and she had live most of his life without cover and she just put it on her head since one year ago..and no one forced her to put it..,its not allowed in our culture to force anyone to do anything...and if someone forced here any girl or any woman to do anything...so its sure her mistake coz she allowed for him to force her for anything....man here should just have right to like or not like..but to move by real actions and force..no way..and the lady too have right to like or dont like something about her man but not to force..she or he can share things which they dont like about the other but they never have no right to force...coz marriage at last should be a strong agreement between 2 persons standing on love,affection,comfort,and understanding...so if force or compulsion enter in this agreement everything will going to be so so so so so spoiled and it will be the great fail and lot of borkenhearts at last.

thats what i have in my mind for now,wish it will be useful and if it not so forgive me all if i had waste ur time..,forgive me for my bad english..,

with my best wishes
hesham

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shahrzaad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is wonderful for you to share. Thank you
Posts: 156 | From: USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hetsho, you are giving us a lot of great advice from an Egyptian man's point of view here, which we need very badly on this forum! Thanks so much.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hetsho

Bless you.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...its not allowed in our culture to force anyone to do anything...and if someone forced here any girl or any woman to do anything...so its sure her mistake coz she allowed for him to force her for anything....

And that`s why, at the same time, men are complaining about demanding, strong women...and that`s why it always HER mistake...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amrssnowangel
Member # 6789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amrssnowangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Advice. Any woman should know her basic rights before getting involved this way.
Posts: 100 | From: Fredericksburg, VA, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice post, hetsho. Your advice is much appreciated. [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely advice, if only it were accurate...
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What percentage of the men of the middle east actually follow this.

Sadly I think very small percent

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you give the definition of "forcing"? Is mental force also force? Is taking away possibilities and security "force"? Is making somebody dependant "force"? Isolate her?
Yes, there are bad men. But also a lot of good men, but as far as I know they live another kind of life. This are not the men who are discussed here...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was lovely for hetsho to take the time to write this for women who might not know these things [Smile]
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnk u all for this soft words...and i wish that this forume really useful..,and for dear "corallien"..MOST..and im sure of what i said..MOST of men in middle east doing this with their wives...but i think u just keep ur eyes dear on bad men& bad events..as the media sure wanna just keep her eyes on bad things here and never care about good things even thought there is lot of good things here...we r not deviles here believe me..and here is not a hell as u seem think...u judge that most of us r badly with women...u can ask our women anyway to be sure if u dont believe me...and thnk u for replying...

for dear"?????"..im so sorry dear im still really not good at english..so i cant get ur question by right way as i think so.., can u pls ask me it by littile simple way so i can understand and answer it...but any way i was talking in genral about force..which contain this meaning"to make anybody do anything he/her dont want to make it"...,salam alykom

with my best wishes
hesham

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com