EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Immigration Interview (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Immigration Interview
ana uhibbuk
Member # 11817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ana uhibbuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,I live in the U.S. and my husband is from Egypt. Just wanted to share my experience with you of our interview with the office of immigration today.

We met here in the U.S. and remained friends for 4 years before we began dating. We were married a year later. We have now been married for 2 years. We had an interview with the Immigration office today. This was our second interview. Of course, they never give you a decision right away, you have to wait for a letter. They sure do ask alot of questions, but of course this is a good thing, because there are many people who marry american citizens for the wrong reasons. This is not the case with me and my husband, but nevertheless it was not such a pleasant experience. Being it was the second interview, we were separated and questioned individually. Our score was approximately 92% correct in our answers.

Just wondering if anyone has gone through this process, and if 92% correct answers is a good score.

Posts: 50 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ana uhibbuk:
Hi,I live in the U.S. and my husband is from Egypt. Just wanted to share my experience with you of our interview with the office of immigration today.

We met here in the U.S. and remained friends for 4 years before we began dating. We were married a year later. We have now been married for 2 years. We had an interview with the Immigration office today. This was our second interview. Of course, they never give you a decision right away, you have to wait for a letter. They sure do ask alot of questions, but of course this is a good thing, because there are many people who marry american citizens for the wrong reasons. This is not the case with me and my husband, but nevertheless it was not such a pleasant experience. Being it was the second interview, we were separated and questioned individually. Our score was approximately 92% correct in our answers.

Just wondering if anyone has gone through this process, and if 92% correct answers is a good score.

Ana - what was your interview for??? If you met and live in the US - why do you need to go to the Emigration office at all? If you met your husband in the US, he was a some kind of resident already. What kind of interview was it then?? Are you sure it was not FBI? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana uhibbuk
Member # 11817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ana uhibbuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL LOL LOL....... Funny.
Posts: 50 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL LOL LOL....... Funny.

OK, now I am serious - why did you go for the interview if you both live in the US?
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana uhibbuk
Member # 11817

Rate Member
He is here on a work Visa
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
He is here on a work Visa

Emigration does not interview any more for the purpose of green cards. You submit the papers (application and proofs of marriage in good faith - joint tax returns, etc.) plus 2 letters of personal 'recommendation' of people who know you both personally and all that goes to the USCIS via mail. Then they issue the receipt and you wait for their decision: either you find a green card in the mail or an appointment for an interview. Interview is NOT necessary, it is 'granted' on individual basis. Back in my old days there was an obligatory INS interview before the permanent green card decision. Now the papers go first and the green card next, interview is not always required.

If you are talking about 2 interviews - something isn't right. Either he was illegal when you met him or there is another obstacle that prompted them to interview both of you like that. They would not waste time on multiple interviewing one couple that is not even a part of procedure any more: they are backlogged and overheated as it is.

So - your question about the 'compatibility score' is not based on INS usual practice, unless they changed something within last month or so...

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Oh, I forgot - after USCIS receives all the green card docs in mail and all is legit and peachy they schedule an appointment for fingerprinting and photo shoot: they do not accept photos from the outside world any more, then is the waiting for either green card in the mailbox or a nasty INS date. [Big Grin]
Suzi Q
Member # 13439

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzi Q     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't interview? Ah, sorry. That is totally incorrect. I've been to like 6. Now we're getting divorced, so no more for me. Maybe with my new Egyptian guy. But everyone does at least one interview. I know a lot of couples and I have never heard of them not doing an interview.

And it's immigration. Emigration is leaving.

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Sorry for my EMIGRATION boo boo - I am an IMMIGRANT. [Big Grin]

It is a NEW law, maybe just few months old.
1. Submit all the papers
2. Wait for fingerprints/photo appointment
3. Get green card in mail OR interview

I do not know who gets picked for interviews these days, but the interview is not obligatory as it used to be.
6 interviews???? I guess I do not qualify then to be so special [Big Grin] : I am an immigrant myself, through marriage, and had one (1) interview. Just like with the marriage in Cairo - USCIS procedure change quite often. I can see people fainting reading about possibility of 6 interviews: it is not that bad, folks, only ES members have the priority with INS, FBI, CIA... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

OK, here is the form with the new info. It was implemented 2/5/07.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-751.pdf

The info about POSSIBLE interview can be found in the upper left corner of page 4, paragraph 2, instructions section.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Suzi Q:
They don't interview? Ah, sorry. That is totally incorrect. I've been to like 6. Now we're getting divorced, so no more for me. Maybe with my new Egyptian guy. But everyone does at least one interview. I know a lot of couples and I have never heard of them not doing an interview.

And it's immigration. Emigration is leaving.

Have you considered that your divorce may be due to the excessive IMMIGRATION procedure pressure? Just a thought. [Big Grin]
Good luck with your next Egyptian dude, seriously.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, that is too much work.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gecko
Member # 13688

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gecko   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well move to egypt u have not to do processes loooool
Posts: 6 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Sorry for my EMIGRATION boo boo - I am an IMMIGRANT. [Big Grin]

It is a NEW law, maybe just few months old.
1. Submit all the papers
2. Wait for fingerprints/photo appointment
3. Get green card in mail OR interview

I do not know who gets picked for interviews these days, but the interview is not obligatory as it used to be.
6 interviews???? I guess I do not qualify then to be so special [Big Grin] : I am an immigrant myself, through marriage, and had one (1) interview. Just like with the marriage in Cairo - USCIS procedure change quite often. I can see people fainting reading about possibility of 6 interviews: it is not that bad, folks, only ES members have the priority with INS, FBI, CIA... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

OK, here is the form with the new info. It was implemented 2/5/07.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-751.pdf

The info about POSSIBLE interview can be found in the upper left corner of page 4, paragraph 2, instructions section.

I don't know where you're getting your info but it's totally wrong. You are talking about going for permanent residency once the two years have past.

To apply for an adjustment of status in order to get the green card you file the I-485 and you definitely do have to have an interview for this. This is the form with the instructions. http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rest my case. I may be living in the Twilight Zone, but so far its legal. [Big Grin]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I rest my case. I may be living in the Twilight Zone, but so far its legal. [Big Grin]

That was pretty random. What are you talking about? [Confused]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
I used a mental shortcut, maybe too short. [Smile]

I am giving information dated 2/5/07 while you are posting info from 2005 saying I have no clue what I am talking about. I just went through the perm green card process, successfully, with my husband (NO interview), but since other people know better, I drank some shut up juice for the general public benefit. Since I did it and it worked but others say it does not, I took an objective look and decided I may be living in the T-Zone, but I got all legal battles won. [Big Grin]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
I used a mental shortcut, maybe too short. [Smile]

I am giving information dated 2/5/07 while you are posting info from 2005 saying I have no clue what I am talking about. I just went through the perm green card process, successfully, with my husband (NO interview), but since other people know better, I drank some shut up juice for the general public benefit. Since I did it and it worked but others say it does not, I took an objective look and decided I may be living in the T-Zone, but I got all legal battles won. [Big Grin]

Oh ok. Just to clarify though, the form you are speaking of is to remove conditions...which is filed by someone who has reached the two year limit. In other words, someone who just got married and who is going for a greencard would not file that form, they would file the form that I showed, which although is dated before your form, has not yet been updated by the uscis.

So yes, if someone has been here on a K-3 or K-1 visa for two years, they would file your form and they would not normally go through an interview, but for someone who's K-1 or K-3 is fresh they would file the form that I showed and they most definitely would have an interview.

[Smile]

ana uhibbuk
Member # 11817

Rate Member
Thanks Doodle for the clarification of this.. I was reading the form that Karah was referring to, and said to myself, this seems to be for someone to remove the conditions, so I am glad you confirmed that.... Would you happen to know of any website that has a so called "fact sheet" on the "interview process". It is nerve racking waiting for this letter in the mail with their decision... Thanks again for your clarification.
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Thanks Doodle. [Smile]
Ana - 92% score seems perfect, I am sure you will be OK.

Ps. I would never score that high with my husband! Good that no one got the idea of checking us. [Big Grin]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

I don't have a fact sheet but I would suggest posting your questions here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=110

There are TONS of folks who have been through this and can definitely give you an answer! Good luck and I hope you get approved!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Just out of curiosity - does anyone know how long does the K-3 last before applying for the green card, and do they still give the temp green card first? I think K-1 (fiance) is 90 days but can be extended for some time.
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
I don't have a fact sheet but I would suggest posting your questions here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=110

There are TONS of folks who have been through this and can definitely give you an answer! Good luck and I hope you get approved!

GREAT forum Doddle!
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Just out of curiosity - does anyone know how long does the K-3 last before applying for the green card, and do they still give the temp green card first? I think K-1 (fiance) is 90 days but can be extended for some time.

I don't know how long it lasts but lemme tell ya that application is going in the mail the nano-second he gets here so he can work!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

In fact I've already filled out what I can and he hasn't even got the visa yet. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Doddle - you go girl! I think that is exactly what I would do, too! [Big Grin]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my biometrics fingerprint/photo last Friday......just waiting now to see if we need an interview or not......DEFINITELY NOT everybody needs one!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I had my biometrics fingerprint/photo last Friday......just waiting now to see if we need an interview or not......DEFINITELY NOT everybody needs one!!!

I think I grasped the concept now: if you enter US on an emirgration visa, you automatically get temporary green card and then after 2 years adjust the status with or without the interview. It seems that the K-1 and K-3 visas require interviews - or at least this is what I understand.

Ps. Congratulations - you are on your marry way to join us legal AND 'properly identified' immigrants! [Big Grin]

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what if someone was married on a visit visa in the states, will they send him back to his country to apply for a marriage visa or can he apply and wait for the interview while he is in the states ?
just wondering ! 'cause before 9/11 it was possible for anyone to get married to an american woman and stay in the states and work legally waiting for the 2 interviews and then his green card
Did that change!

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
what if someone was married on a visit visa in the states, will they send him back to his country to apply for a marriage visa or can he apply and wait for the interview while he is in the states ?
just wondering ! 'cause before 9/11 it was possible for anyone to get married to an american woman and stay in the states and work legally waiting for the 2 interviews and then his green card
Did that change!

Depends. If a person enters the US on a visitor's visa for the purpose of getting married or engaged then it's considered fraud and it's a ban for life. Previously it would be a three year ban but due to the new legislation there are no more time limits on bans.

I think one would be hard pressed to prove otherwise but it would definitely be a case to be handled by a lawyer. Normal immigration is pretty easy...kind of like filing your taxes so to speak, but when you get into tricky situations like that, a lawyer is a smart idea.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Gosh, that's harsh: even if someone truly falls in love while on vacation in the US they must not marry or will be treated as a criminal. Our world has gone mad here! I know few years back they started sending people back home wherever they come from to US after they filled the green card papers. It was completely stupid as some people got families here while on student, business or whatever visa. I hope it has changed now.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

What's worse is that we're allowing people who snuck in illegally to stay, rewarding them for breaking the law while the rest of us wait and wait and wait while we follow the rules. Nice guys finish last is true I guess.
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ain't that the truth!! It's exactly the same in the UK and SO frustrating!!
Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah exactly doodlebug, Mexican labors do it everyday and they get away with it and guess what they don't even speak English they expect Americans to talk to them in Spanish !! and they are not willing ever to communicate in English !!
Moreover they are sending all the money to Mexico and not investing a penny in America
I wish they kick all Mexicans out of the states and let the Egyptians in [Smile]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Yeah exactly doodlebug, Mexican labors do it everyday and they get away with it and guess what they don't even speak English they expect Americans to talk to them in Spanish !! and they are not willing ever to communicate in English !!
Moreover they are sending all the money to Mexico and not investing a penny in America
I wish they kick all Mexicans out of the states and let the Egyptians in [Smile]

whoa there cowboy, who will do my lawn??? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Maribel
Member # 11788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maribel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great... you had to bring up the hot issue of immigration in the US... first of all.. Im Mexican.. and for the record my family came to this country the legal way.. way back during the Mexican Revolution... but I know the situation of a lot of people who have come here the illegal way.. I dont think its fair to make a a statement such as the one Yanal made without looking at different sides of the issue, or comments other people make that say people come here illegally so they broke the law so now we must not reward them.. and I dont believe people should be "rewarded" for breaking the law, but there should be some sort of "program" in which they can be given residency or working visa if they can show to have payed taxes, are good citizens, and can hold a steady job (dont you wonder why dont you see homeless mexicans? most are whites or african americans in case you have not noticed). The other thing you have to consider is that for every action there is reaction, if we are talking about breaking the law etc etc... very few people know about the foreign involvement of the US govt in Latin America in the past 50 years and how the US has contributed to many of the political conflicts in Latin America.. which then results in political corruption, which then triggers the immigration of the citizens of those countries to the US... so I think people should inform themselves, look at the issue form different perspectives and ask questions in order to give an educated opinion. And of course if the US really wanted to stop immigration at the US-Mexico border they can definitely do it.. isn't this the most powerful country in the world.. but if they were to do that then yeah whou would do the lawn right doodlebug? How would people get cheaper produce? People in general want to be comfortable, but they also dont want any inconveniences,... life does not work that way. All I ask is for people to be smart about what they hear and see, educate yourself and not judge without getting all the facts.

--------------------
Mari

Posts: 23 | From: Mexico | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it always picking on the Latin people, why?? [Mad]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maribel
Member # 11788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maribel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what Im saying Smuckers... I think u understand what I mean.. you are mexican too right? you know.. it always amazes me how ignorant people are... I mean now that we have internet and much more resources to learn about real issues and other cultures people still live in their own bubble and don't sew past what is presented to them in the news influenced by conservative political views.. and they dont question it. And this happens all over the world.

--------------------
Mari

Posts: 23 | From: Mexico | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother is Mexican American (I guess that makes me partly), as were my grandparents and great grandparents. Our family history goes back to Native American Indians who lived in this America before it became what it is today and all of my family are American legally and are educated and pay taxes and obey the law and probably live a much better lifestyle and privlidge than what ignorant people speak of. There are a great many Mexicans who came to America to have better opportunities and flourished in a soceity that still wants to label them as the gardener and housemaid. Whatever. Times change my friends, even in my home state of Texas hispanic is the majority (mostly Mexican but it is mixed Latin in general) and this is fast becoming the norm in Arizona and I think New Mexico is the same as Texas now. For Gods sake do some research into the history of the region and the wars that were fought here for land and the history of the mixed people in these regions, it isn't the same as 'up north' or the East Coast for sure. It always baffles me that the majority of Americans speak badly of the south as being so racist (which they still have strides to go in improvement I'll admit) when those very same people are quick to label anything South of the border in a funny and condescending way (even if the Latinos/Latinas now sharing a street with them). What a strange country. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin - Bokra Fil Mish Mish:
Oh my god, that is too much work.

A man is like an orange. He's gotta be really good to be worth the trouble. [Razz]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Have you ever been to America? Do you even know anything about the situation or people which you are addressing? Or are you just spouting racist bullcrap that you heard from some low-class uneducated hate-monger? Oh I think I just answered my own question. [Embarrassed] [Cool]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This was a racist comment on your part and frankly I am surprised and embarrassed for you. I can only hope that your Egyptian husband does not receive similar treatment and comments when he moves here. I know you are going to say you meant it as a joke but seriously, it was not funny.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to be pointed here to notice the stupid and totally racist comment by Yanal and Doodlebug.
Doddlebug,what the hell to you think your hubby will be in the United States,dear????
Need to add:your hubby will be a poor Egyptian inmigrant.Fact.Period [Razz]
Seems you already forgot the coackroach infested flat he rented for both of you in Cairo. [Razz]
What the hell is your problem with Latinos??

You seem not to have noticed all the stupid madness you have written all around this board??????

Get a life,dear!!!

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,F....CKING BITCH???
Damned racist!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I applaud you mis amigas very well said! No matter what country the immigrants come from be it legally or illegally they will start at the bottom and work their way up (if the are lucky) Yes like Sashyra asked " Where are your Egyptian husbands working? If and when they arrive where will they be working? Only difference is that they will have a valid social securtiy number to wash the dishes or bus the tables!!!!
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
I applaud you mis amigas very well said! No matter what country the immigrants come from be it legally or illegally they will start at the bottom and work their way up (if the are lucky) Yes like Sashyra asked " Where are your Egyptian husbands working? If and when they arrive where will they be working? Only difference is that they will have a valid social securtiy number to wash the dishes or bus the tables!!!!

Right on,Miss Noor [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh mija it is the truth que no? It doesn't matter how educated they are unless they have a sponser or connections they start at the bottom.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Oh mija it is the truth que no? It doesn't matter how educated they are unless they have a sponser or connections they start at the bottom.

Yup.And the fact is that Doodlebug forgets that her dear hubby is not one of this [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
quote:
quote:

This was a racist comment on your part and frankly I am surprised and embarrassed for you. I can only hope that your Egyptian husband does not receive similar treatment and comments when he moves here. I know you are going to say you meant it as a joke but seriously, it was not funny.
Not a joke and far from racist. The men who do my lawn are illegal aliens from Guatemala. No need to be embarassed for me....I'm certainly not.

I have no idea why you are dragging my husband into this though. That's kind of random but whatever floats your boat. [Roll Eyes]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
I had to be pointed here to notice the stupid and totally racist comment by Yanal and Doodlebug.
Doddlebug,what the hell to you think your hubby will be in the United States,dear????
Need to add:your hubby will be a poor Egyptian inmigrant.Fact.Period [Razz]
Seems you already forgot the coackroach infested flat he rented for both of you in Cairo. [Razz]
What the hell is your problem with Latinos??

You seem not to have noticed all the stupid madness you have written all around this board??????

Get a life,dear!!!

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

I have no problem with Latinos. What is your problem? And what does my husband have to do with this? You are not making any sense. [Roll Eyes]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

Yup.And the fact is that Doodlebug forgets that her dear hubby is not one of this [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
My dear hubby is not one of what? I am his sponsor and he DEFINITELY has connections. Don't speak about things you obvsiouly know NOTHING about gutter mouth.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com