EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » toilets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: toilets
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha here lucy,
Toilets in egypt, be sure to carry toilet paper with you its often not available and walking around with a wet behind is not fun. IT IS available to buy in the stores, many i talk to didnt know this hahahahaha... personally i like the water wand, much cleaner, i have actually just added one to my toilet at home, a bit of creativity but its done. hahahahaha anyone else?

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that is great to know. If I wouldn't have known oh my goodness I would be like what the hell????? hahaha I read it somewhere and I was like oh my! It's those little things you eally need to know......Lucy
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and watch out, the water is cold when it hits you lol

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to hear there are a few more who understand the need for cleaning with water instead of leaving dry dirty loo roll stuck on your bums all day
Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it,s great discussion ...cold water hits you ..
great feminal feeling i think [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahaha

--------------------

kentuckygirl9
Member # 9949

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckygirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my daughter went into the bathroom at a restaurant on our recent trip to Egypt. There was a girl in the bathroom cleaning it when she went in. She saw a knob and not sure what it was turned it. Oh my god, water shot out at high speed shooting over 10 feet across the room and when my daughter opened and ran out of the bathroom stall, the cleaning girl got soaked, my daughter was soaked and the entire bathroom was flooded. We laughed soooooo hard until we cried, even the cleaning girl who didnt speak english , understood my daughters pleas of "IM soooooo sorry" haha
Posts: 41 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinakamal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thst so cute
i have never seen the toilets but my fiance showed me what they look like i was so supprised y we dont have that here in the usa ??we need then just make sure the kids know its not a water fountain lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 179 | From: iowa usa | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
lmao poor child

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com