EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » yal so crazy up in here (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: yal so crazy up in here
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for yals nasty little arab men phone call that was so funny i like games like the next so plz more amuse me!!!
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loool wow already it starts

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i lik eit cant bash me cann the idots dont speak english

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Mysticfart bleeping again are you and Tina beeches u stink Chimps old slag of a cow never ceases to amaze me you cannot out rid us we the untouchables we rule ES now go back to ChimpseySucks
the worlds smallest forum .

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
another controll freak added

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo not nice, I see you decided to take a new name swys,,, Again following me around, leave me alone please.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u know i came to thie forum askin about women in islam and in egypt and now that i have see yals true colors why the heck would i wanna even learn islam it makes you people stupid and mean

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smell something burning yeah its Mystic fart let off a steamer dirty dog and clitty Tina minus a penissssssssssss is your man a cross dresser [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
u know i came to thie forum askin about women in islam and in egypt and now that i have see yals true colors why the heck would i wanna even learn islam it makes you people stupid and mean

Now this one is a troll...the name is spelt differently (with a gap), the number of posts is different, the writing style is different and trying to write bad English rather than doing it naturally, and the flaming has started.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
What did i ever do to you???

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
no its me duh nothin is spelled different i made a spacre in my id its really me!!!!

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharp observation, newcomer, thanks for catching that.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina kamal
Member # 13845

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 17-07-2007 08:23 PM Profile for tina kamal Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote no its me duh nothin is spelled different i made a spacre in my id its really me!!!! Posts: 23 | From: iowa | Registered: Jul 2007 | IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

-----------------------------------------

tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
5 Icon 1 posted 17-07-2007 01:48 AM Profile for tinakamal Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote thank you so much Posts: 179 | From: iowa usa | Registered: Jul 2007 | IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:

Now this one is a troll...the name is spelt differently (with a gap), the number of posts is different, the writing style is different and trying to write bad English rather than doing it naturally, and the flaming has started.
Well ignite it [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
its tina really

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Sharp observation, newcomer, thanks for catching that.

So what shall we do then shall we hound her out or play games with her come on missy you know all [Wink]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Ok saywhatyousee, you talk about others being trolls and bash everyone but yet you come on here and have a new name,,, plastic bags,,.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I can get down to a level to communicate with a plastic bag, sorry.... [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastic Bags:
So Mysticfart bleeping again are you and Tina beeches u stink Chimps old slag of a cow never ceases to amaze me you cannot out rid us we the untouchables we rule ES now go back to ChimpseySucks
the worlds smallest forum .

Heehee. Chimps calling Chimps names.

But then again, schizophrenia beats dining alone.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:Now this one is a troll...the name is spelt differently (with a gap), the number of posts is different, the writing style is different and trying to write bad English rather than doing it naturally, and the flaming has started. [/QB]

Rubs eyes. [Eek!] On another thread, Newcomer chided Smuckers, for troll outing, jumping on [Roll Eyes] new folks (obvious trolls to others)...yet she appears to be happy to out Tina Kamal. Incredible. [Confused]

Newcomer seems to be absolutely correct, in spotting a troll, this time. Plastic Bags is another. [Frown] Keep up the good work! [Razz]

Newcomer to Smuckers: ''What has tinakamal done to harm you? Nothing that I can see. If she does/says anything offensive mention it, otherwise just ignore her if she offends you. And before anyone says anything I am not saying this in support of chimps, as it is known that we had differences of opinions going way back, but I personally don't think these two are one and the same person''

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok we can be one and the same persom if u want us to be np
i have done nothin to harm noone yes i said bad bad to smuckers
but i appoligized
and i am tina iposted my name and phone number and noone has balls to call they had some arab non english dudes callin me and speakin in tongues hahahahah thats so funny

--------------------

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:Now this one is a troll...the name is spelt differently (with a gap), the number of posts is different, the writing style is different and trying to write bad English rather than doing it naturally, and the flaming has started.

Rubs eyes. [Eek!] On another thread, Newcomer chided Smuckers, for troll outing, jumping on [Roll Eyes] new folks (obvious trolls to others)...yet she appears to be happy to out Tina Kamal. Incredible. [Confused]

Newcomer seems to be absolutely correct, in spotting a troll, this time. Plastic Bags is another. [Frown] Keep up the good work! [Razz]

Newcomer to Smuckers: ''What has tinakamal done to harm you? Nothing that I can see. If she does/says anything offensive mention it, otherwise just ignore her if she offends you. And before anyone says anything I am not saying this in support of chimps, as it is known that we had differences of opinions going way back, but I personally don't think these two are one and the same person'' [/QB]

SWYS, if you're going to quote me, please do so in context. I didn't "chide her for troll outing, and jumping on new folks". This is what I said:
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I'm starting to hate this girl. [Frown]
(it is a girl, right?)

I don't normally get involved in these flamewars, but you know smuckers, the way you are pursuing this poster and your vitriol against her, is beginning to be reminiscent of someone who used to be obsessive in her pursuit of you!

What has tinakamal done to harm you? Nothing that I can see. If she does/says anything offensive mention it, otherwise just ignore her if she offends you. And before anyone says anything I am not saying this in support of chimps, as it is known that we had differences of opinions going way back, but I personally don't think these two are one and the same person.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Ok saywhatyousee, you talk about others being trolls and bash everyone but yet you come on here and have a new name,,, plastic bags,,.

Mystic Heart, we may not like each other, but I would never use the language of 'Plastic Bags'. I am happy to speak directly, in my own voice. Believe what you like, but it is your credibility here (through your weird, defence of Chimp's terrible behaviour, that has been severely compromised.) I truly would love to give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe you know nothing about Chimps' cast of lunatics. I would like to think that you are a nicer person than that. Only a fool could fail to see what Chimps does - or a liar. [Frown] Do you see why many here doubt you? Say what you like about me, but please refrain from lies.

I would watch my back, if I were you. The word is that Chimps has had enough of you and thinks you have doubts. Maybe you do. You would be far better off making some decent friends and quit this nonsense. [Frown]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i will be anyone yal want just to be able to post nice threads in here and get normal answers but geeez when someone acturally is interested in islam or yals way of life yal bash them dang maybe i should make a troll id or chipm id so yal can be nice and acturally reply nicly to my questions!!go back in all of my therads i had very good intentions but yal jumped on me like flies on phoooooooo u will see who did it!!!

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
I make plastic bags i thought it was a cool name cause it holds your doodahs so they do not fall out. [Frown]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
swys you are the only one that refers to me as mysticfart

--------------------

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Newcomer, it looked to me like you did chide Smuckers. I quoted you, so others can make up their own minds. You are right to call Tina Kamal on being a troll, imho. I think it's only fair that others should get to say what they feel about trolls too. Smuckers was called a 'Dumb C**t' by the TinaKamal (mark 1.)I personally wouldn't waste my breath defending such a person, but others are absolutely free to.
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread move so quike really..,i can guess it will reach to be more than 7 or 10 pages..,and more if it get much more hotter...

the more u fight,insulting,bashing,abusing..,the more u got much more posts..,it seem the main enjoyment here...,isnt right dear ES members?? [Smile]

anyway..,tina..,why u had to put ur phone number..,i guess that would make Walid so angry if he knew that..,he is jealous man..,isnt he??

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:

Mystic, lol...and that makes me 'Plastic Bags'? Come off it...learn to read between the lines, for your own sake, please. Plastic Bags is trying to include a few words used by me. It's a lame attempt. I have been absolutely direct with you. I'm happy for you to be with me. If I want to call you Mystic Fart, I can do it, without hiding behind a cowardly troll name. Dislike me all you like, but at least see that.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes walid is jealous yes he will be mad but it was my choice cas thats the only way to prove who i am
but none wants to call cas they know i am not the one they think i am they dont wanna feel like fools

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

Mystic, lol...and that makes me 'Plastic Bags'? Come off it...learn to read between the lines, for your own sake, please. Plastic Bags is trying to include a few words used by me. It's a lame attempt. I have been absolutely direct with you. I'm happy for you to be with me. If I want to call you Mystic Fart, I can do it, without hiding behind a cowardly troll name. Dislike me all you like, but at least see that.
Mystic Fart is a tart [Big Grin] correct or wrong?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 13 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is officially sad.
Sad now as Plastic Bags with her cronies following and the dim wits actually buying the fact that it ISN'T chimps. [Roll Eyes]
Comeon everyone, are you THAT hard up for entertainment? Can't you see the girl is sick?
[Frown] Mental problems are not funny. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
This is officially sad.
Sad now as Plastic Bags with her cronies following and the dim wits actually buying the fact that it ISN'T chimps. [Roll Eyes]
Comeon everyone, are you THAT hard up for entertainment? Can't you see the girl is sick?
[Frown] Mental problems are not funny. [Frown]

I know a little secret ?? [Wink] and its coming real soon .
sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme
Member # 13852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastic Bags:
I make plastic bags i thought it was a cool name cause it holds your doodahs so they do not fall out. [Frown]

Freak!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 35 | From: Rising From The Ashes | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Yeah it can be freaky when they all fall out its nice when you get a hole in the bag . [Frown]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting mental just by clicking ES link. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLASTIC FARTY BAGS, PLASTIC FANTASTIC,
i LIKE PLASTIC FREE MORRISONS CARRIER BAGS

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why all the charades? Grown women playing kid's games grow up! Who gives a rat's ass whose who? I can't believe you spend your time looking up who is fake and who isn't. Go with the flow and not against it makes life easier
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Well you took the letters write out of my typing Miss Noor your a gem and guess what i have no clue who you are .
And hey Pudding
PLASTIC FARTY BAGS, PLASTIC FANTASTIC,
i LIKE PLASTIC FREE MORRISONS CARRIER BAGS
You need a new one your hole got too big [Big Grin]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Plastic, you are so immature, you are not worthy of being called chimpsy, she is so much better than you are. Where do you come from coming here and just attacking us?

--------------------

marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Iam sorry but you cant judge Islam on what you hear other people saying to each other..islam is firstly about how committed you are the to allah..you want to be his slave then you have to commit yourself..this is the only way. bent g Mela
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt Search a forum for discussing Egypt it's life, culture, day to day living, yeah right [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Plastic, you are so immature, you are not worthy of being called chimpsy, she is so much better than you are. Where do you come from coming here and just attacking us?

Now now i was going to be nice but im not, your answer then was so feeble "fartypants" damn crap avetars where is there one when you need it .
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
nice?? you??? humph
Thank goodness chimpsy doesnt come to here much to see that people think you are her, she would be appauled to be associated with you

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
nice?? you??? humph
Thank goodness chimpsy doesnt come to here much to see that people think you are her, she would be appauled to be associated with you

Your boring me .
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
good maybe you will leave

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahah this is better then jerry springer

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Plastic, you are so immature, you are not worthy of being called chimpsy, she is so much better than you are.

[Eek!] Mystic, are you sure YOU didn't drink the Nile water while you were in Egypt? [Eek!]

[Razz]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god, i think ill go back to bed,
its same rubbish here today,
a group of fools, acting like a big bunch of twits,
plastic tell us wht the big secret is please

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Plastic, you are so immature, you are not worthy of being called chimpsy, she is so much better than you are.

[Eek!] Mystic, are you sure YOU didn't drink the Nile water while you were in Egypt? [Eek!]

[Razz]
[Big Grin]

Oh my god im just seen some pictures and they are nasty !!! [Eek!] Mystic fart talks out of her arse.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com