EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Prostitu...? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Prostitu...?
Mishu
Member # 13873

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mishu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there!

I`m sorry for my "straight" question. Where is a good location in Cairo to have fun with a girl. No, i`m not searching for a romance or a nice talk... [Smile]

Could one tell me about the different possibilities? And the costs etc.?

Thanks a lot

Posts: 3 | From: El Ghardaqua | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have to be kidding
hahahahaha
just ask some woman on the street see what she says!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn are you that ugly?
Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least he`s sincere. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha sincere my ass hes tryin to start crap see our responces!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is just asking a question and I dont think he will be too bother about the replys..he just wants to find out where he can get some Cous!!!
Sorry to be blunt.

Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya i know its just funny as hell sein most of us are not from egypt and dont care about where the hos are

--------------------

marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iam not laughing Tina its an honest and direct question..I dont think he has the intensions of thinking the females here will offer themselves to him!!He wants cous in cario..simple questions straight answers.
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mishu:
Hi there!

I`m sorry for my "straight" question. Where is a good location in Cairo to have fun with a girl. No, i`m not searching for a romance or a nice talk... [Smile]

Thanks a lot

Unless you work for OPEC I don't think you have enough money to stick your whang into a woman that's not dead.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Hi there!

Thanks a lot

Unless you work for OPEC I don't think you have enough money to stick your whang into a woman that's not dead.
ooo my god i about pissed my pants that so damn funny
Mishu
Member # 13873

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mishu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, thank you all! [Smile]

quote:
damn are you that ugly?
No, i`m not THAT ugly, it`s just because

quote:
just ask some woman on the street
doesnt work here. In my area here, the men call their women not by the real name, if you know what i mean. Speaking with a woman or even ask her for the name etc. is impossible before marriage... And, i really don`t wish to marry just to have some sex [Wink] Even i would not have the money to marry, because i`m not working for OPEC.
Ok, i see now you are from UK, Costa Rica and USA. But maybe someone from Cairo, who knows these things is reading here also (i hope) and can help me? It`s quite urgent [Wink]

Posts: 3 | From: El Ghardaqua | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quite urgent to get laid mmmm
how old are u may i ask cas u sound like a young
boy wanting to loose something see if the women in yr area dont do y do u want it?
cant u wait until u are married??

--------------------

Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, its little bit different here in egypt as you first should have a girl and after you search for a place to have fun cuz many places here do not allow man to go in unless you have your couple not to make problems(yes for girls). so you should serch firt for a girl in your work,school or your area and after i can tell you where to go. and its different for the foreigner.

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haram Street.... [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Ok, i see now you are from UK, Costa Rica and USA.>

Mishu
Read well.I`m not from Costa Rica.I`m from Puerto Rico!!! [Roll Eyes] [Mad]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Haram Street.... [Razz]

bezabt [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi there!

Thanks a lot

i'm from cairo toooo , do a favore for me , when you find such place let me know [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

(i'm not serious , just a joke)

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mishu
Member # 13873

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mishu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Haram Street....
Shokran [Roll Eyes]

quote:
I`m not from Costa Rica.I`m from Puerto Rico!!!
Maalesh!

@Katakata:
Thank you for your help. I know about the problems to search for a place (sometimes it`s harder to find a place then a girl [Wink] ) But anyway, this is not what i`m searching for. I`m looking for something like a brothel (?), go inside, have fun, pay and go outside. I know, there are places like that, i just don`t know where... [Frown] [Big Grin]

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd offer to ask my fiance, but he better not know of such a place. [Razz]
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
I'd offer to ask my fiance, but he better not know of such a place. [Razz]

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha i did ask mine he asked me if i was crazy and never ask him nasty crap again
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Maybe they do know and don`t wanna tell you,girls [Wink]
Serene Advocate
Member # 13882

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serene Advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ho hum suggest you use the search engine .... may help if not it will def tell you where you can't go....

--------------------
Serene

Posts: 24 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:

I haven't asked him and I won't, but what you said was pretty rude.
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
you have to be kidding
hahahahaha
just ask some woman on the street see what she says!

said "The bowler's Holding, the batman's Willey" [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:

I haven't asked him and I won't, but what you said was pretty rude.
It`s not rude,is reality.But yeah,i agree is better not to even ask. [Roll Eyes]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mishu, you're in Hurghada??? You don't need to go to Cairo...... Hurghada's crawling with 'em !!!
Just hang around near the Star Cafe, and see for yourself!!!
Got 15 dollars to spare??? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I must admit the guys IS pretty sincere as well as bold!

A better question: How many prostitutes have you even heard of in Cairo or even seen in the media??

And note that whatever prostitutes you find in Arab countries are not even natives but are usually from Eastern Europe, particularly Slavic women!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

A better question: How many prostitutes have you even heard of in Cairo or even seen in the media??

And note that whatever prostitutes you find in Arab countries are not even natives but are usually from Eastern Europe, particularly Slavic women!

hahahaha they y waster their time in a country where most of the men are poor?
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The Russian women are mainly in touristic area`s. There is prostitution in every city of the world, also in Cairo. It has been there, and it still is. I don`t know why this question is placed here, because as an Egyptian, it should be far easier to inform by Egyptians, instead as here.Maybe he has the wrong in mind, if a Western woman knows where the prostitution houses are, she probably is one herself.
For the rest it is very disrespectfull to ask this to a woman.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No tina, they don't hang out in poor villages but rather resort areas where people go with money to spend.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thanks smuckers
but it was kinda funny thinkin 2 le for a piece of wee

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL

Not necessarily, Djehuti. I've seen African women while living there.

Once I made it with some male aquaintances to a place in Zamalek and boy, I smelled prostitution as soon as I stepped in that smoky pub, African women and mostly male expats. I was really surprised to find something like that in Egypt. I went to the ladies toilet and these black women where all staring at me - but not in a nice way rather like 'what the hell you want here?" I felt very uncomfortable.

I believe the place was shot down couple of years later.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually am curious how much the prostitutes charge in Egypt. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Mishu, you're in Hurghada??? You don't need to go to Cairo...... Hurghada's crawling with 'em !!!

Of course you have a large amount of Russians living there - and it will grow further - but couple of years ago the Egyptian government really cleaned out good Hurghada and sent many of single girls back home.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

On vacation two years ago I was told by an Egyptian guy that a BJ cost you 50 LE from a Russian woman..... of course I couldn't confirm that and if this is the 'normal rate'. [Roll Eyes]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

HOLY crap how cheap...things must be really bad in Russia. [Razz]
No seriously, that's sad that some women sell themselves like that. YUK [Frown]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya the worst part is alot like the attention the men give them
especiall married men and 50 le im sure thats cheap in the us its more expensive for less quality of a woman
i should open a chicken ranch in cario what yal think?

--------------------

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Of course you have a large amount of Russians living there - and it will grow further - but couple of years ago the Egyptian government really cleaned out good Hurghada and sent many of single girls back home.
Yup....they sent them to Sharm El Sheik for the local Egy men to choose from a catalog.This Egy guy told me that cause he did it [Roll Eyes] [Razz] ...and yep,while married oficially in Cairo.
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mishu, I find the topic a bit distasteful but virtually all of my Arab colleagues from the Gulf are experts in the field of Cairo prostitutes. [Frown] However, these same colleagues have told me first hand accounts of unprotected group sex with prostitutes, more than one instance being five men with one Saudi woman. It is easier to find foreign prostitutes because the authorities tend to leave them alone, and they are allowed in bars and casinos that Egyptians are not allowed to enter.

Please protect your health.

Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I actually am curious how much the prostitutes charge in Egypt.
It depends on where they are from (Saudi and Kuwaiti women usually price themselves for foreign customers), how freaky you want them to get, and how long you want them to stay. Some acquaintances of mine paid 2,500 USD to 2 women for about 18 hours of anything they asked. Then one of the men asked to have them both, without any other men present, about 3 days later. I do not know what he paid for that, but he is totally addicted to prostitutes and claims to spend over 100,000 USD a year on them.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At one time, prostitution was a big problem in Cairo. Nowadays, it shouldn;t be too hard to find a brothel - just as a taxi driver!

Anybody interested in an historical count of brothels in Cairo, have a look at -

http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/media/sound/brothels-in-cairo

--------------------
He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh I really like the link you provided, salexian. Have you gotten anymore websites where I can look up on foreign troops during WWII in Egypt?

The Museum of Hygiene was/is located in Abbasiyya, right? I am sure that many foreign soldiers catched a STD while being stationed there just simply because education and protection was not available. These days it's forbidden for soldiers to visit brothels throughout the world - at least I can definitely say so for the US ones.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Graf_Genn:
quote:
I actually am curious how much the prostitutes charge in Egypt.
It depends on where they are from (Saudi and Kuwaiti women usually price themselves for foreign customers), how freaky you want them to get, and how long you want them to stay. Some acquaintances of mine paid 2,500 USD to 2 women for about 18 hours of anything they asked. Then one of the men asked to have them both, without any other men present, about 3 days later. I do not know what he paid for that, but he is totally addicted to prostitutes and claims to spend over 100,000 USD a year on them.
And this are Arabs from the pious,strict Saudi Arabia,the Emirates or Gulf whatever [Roll Eyes]
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
quote:
These days it's forbidden for soldiers to visit brothels throughout the world - at least I can definitely say so for the US ones.
Forbidden, maybe, but still widely practiced.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this article not long time ago and it fits perfectly into this discussion.

For Arab tourists, Cairo can be sin city

Worried by violence in popular Lebanon, Arab tourists are heading to Egypt instead, and causing waves as they ignore Islamic customs adhered to at home.

By Jill Carroll | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

Cairo - As the sun set on another day of "Arab Season," Amr Khouli leaned on the cushions of his boat as it moved to the gentle waves of the Nile.

This time of year, Mr. Khouli spends days on his faluka, one of the many motorboats that cart tourists up and down the wide river that cuts through this city, catering to a growing number of Arab tourists who have passed up violent Lebanon and opted for safer Egypt for summertime holidays.

In 2006, 13 percent more Arab tourists came to Egypt and stayed 12 percent longer than the year before. This season is shaping up to be another banner year because of the Lebanese instability, says Hala el-Khatib, spokeswoman for the Ministry of Tourism.

But while Khouli welcomes the influx of money that comes with the uptick in tourism, many Egyptians complain that Arabs coming from nearby countries, such as religiously strict Saudi Arabia and Libya, are using Cairo as their own city of sin.

Indeed, for many of these tourists, the pyramids and the Sphinx are low on the agenda. High-end shopping, the best restaurants, Egypt's two seas, and watching Egypt's famous movies are the common pastimes.

But it is the tales of drinking to excess, driving recklessly, and even soliciting prostitutes that dominate the Egyptian view of Arab tourists.

To be sure, tourists of all stripes in Egypt drink more than their share of the locally brewed Stella beer, but the exceptional wealth of the Arab tourists coupled with what Egyptians see as violations of religious rules grates more than the bad behavior of Westerners.

"It's very [strict] in Saudi Arabia because of the religion, so we like to come here to see different countries and different religions – it's not so [strict] as in Saudi Arabia," says Hossam Mohamed al-Shariff, who works in the Saudi embassy here.

Rising numbers, longer stays

Tourists from Arab countries made up about 20 percent of all visitors in 2005, according to Egypt's Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics 2005 yearbook, the latest edition available. But they stay 50 percent longer than their Western counterparts and therefore spend more per tourist. Egypt wants to increase that with sparkling new malls featuring expensive foreign brand names like Gucci and Bulgari. Hotels throw lavish Saudi-only parties featuring top Arab singers, and house casinos and shopping lure Arab tourists, hotel employees say.

The "Arab Season" runs from about July 1 through September, although this year may be cut short since Ramadan begins in early September.

Most visitors stay for several weeks, either in top hotels or rented furnished apartments. The demand means that an apartment that might rent for a few hundred dollars in the winter could go for $2,000 a month, says Fahmy Nadeem, who rents apartments. Some families move out of their places in the summer to make a quick profit from renting to visitors. Landlords even toss residents out to ensure that leases end on May 30.

"I prefer Lebanon to Egypt … but Lebanon has problems now," says Hamad el-Shamali, who is visiting from Kuwait with his wife and six children, as he reads a newspaper in the cafe of the swanky Grand Hyatt hotel.

His family is typical of many Arab tourists. They rented an apartment near the Nile for their month-long stay. They spend their days visiting an amusement park, cruising the Nile or, as on this night, heading to the hotel's theater to see the new movie by classic Egyptian movie star Adel Imam.

"Anyone who drinks from the Nile will return to Egypt," he says, citing a proverb. "But also because of the good people here."

Prostitution an issue

The expansive garden area in the Marriott Hotel in Cairo's Zamalek neighborhood is a popular hangout for visiting Arabs. It's also know to be a place where many come looking for prostitution.

On the night this reporter visited, two women wearing heavy makeup and enveloping black robes sat at a table. A man wearing the dishdasheh robe, typical in Gulf countries, and a baseball cap walked by and dropped a piece of paper on the women's table.

What it said only the women know. But it's a common tactic to write down a room number and a dollar amount and discreetly toss the slip in the vicinity of a subtly apparent prostitute.

Mr. Shariff says that because Egypt is just a short trip from Saudi Arabia, it's an easy spot for vacation. "I like to visit the tourist places and visit the cafes here, and it has an Arab flavor … we like to come and join these parties that have Arab singers," he says.

As Shariff spoke to this reporter in the Marriott garden, a waiter approached and said he and a foreign journalist could not conduct an interview there.

"Don't worry. I'm not telling them about the hashish and [a drug called] bangao and Leil [nightclub]," he laughs, and waves him away.

Leil is a particularly famous club on Cairo's Pyramids Street, an area well known among Arab tourists for the good times to be had.

The Arab tourists "increase every year because we are very loving to them and we give them very good service and high quality. So they prefer to come here," says club manager Sami Nasherti, crowing that Leil is the only club to have received five stars from Egypt's Tourism Ministry. Leil provides "everything they like," he adds. "They eat and drink and see the belly dancers."

Worried by violence in popular Lebanon, Arab tourists are heading to Egypt instead, and causing waves as they ignore Islamic customs adhered to at home.

The two sides of the 'Arab Season'

At just past midnight, the crowds have only started to trickle in for the eight-hour program of belly dancers and singers at Leil.

Nasherti says the clients don't buy much alcohol but bring expensive foreign spirits, available only in the duty-free shops, with them.

Unlike the grittier clubs on the strip that cater to men, Leil serves "mainly families," Nasherti says.

But even with five stars and a dedicated second level for families, Leil still represents the two sides of the "Arab Season."

Two women in the bathroom, when asked, say vaguely that they are working. In the large mirror, they give a final once over to their sparkling lipstick, long strands of fake hair, and tight, midriff-baring clothing, then head out into the dark main room where the entertainment is under way and the seats are reserved for single men.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0712/p06s02-wome.html?page=1

salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily - here's another about the bum boats in WWII.

http://nla.gov.au/nla.cs-pa-HTTP%253A%252F%252FCAS.AWM.GOV.AU%252FPROD%252FGL.ACCEPT_LOGIN%253FSCREEN_NAME%253DCAS_SEARCH_PKG.PR_SEARCH_BY_LINK%2526SCREEN_PARMS%253DACID%257EPS_QUE RY_TYPE%253DACCNUM%257EPS_QUERY%253DP00869.009%257EPS_REFERRER%253DOAI%253AAWM%253A50514%252F751206%2526SCREEN_TYPE%253DBOTTOM

And this is amusing -

http://discover.natlib.govt.nz/logicrouter/servlet/LogicRouter?PAGE=object&OUTPUTXSL=object.xsl&pm_RC=REPO03DB&pm_OI=74&pm_GT=Y&pm_IAC=Y&api_1=GET_OBJECT_XML

You might also find interest at the following -

http://www.casbah.ac.uk/index.html

Or ships/boats:

http://www.warsailors.com/freefleet/norfleetn.html

Search at -

http://janus.lib.cam.ac.uk/db/node.xsp?id=Webpages/Public/search

Or you could come and talk with John, my very repetitive neighbour who spent 3 years in Egypt during WWII. He loves to recount his tales to anyone who will listen!

--------------------
He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh that's fantastic! I own a copy of a war-time directory of Egypt, the book 'cairo in the war 1939 - 45' by A. Cooper and a Cd with over 100 photographs which were taken during that specific timeframe. I'll keep my eyes open on e-bay because sometimes really nice items are available. I like very much vintage photographs. For me it's enormous interesting to listen to people's stories while they lived/were stationed in Egypt. Consider yourself lucky to have a neighbor like John; I have only Billy Bobs around me who returned back or getting ready to go to Iraq. [Wink]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

On vacation two years ago I was told by an Egyptian guy that a BJ cost you 50 LE from a Russian woman..... of course I couldn't confirm that and if this is the 'normal rate'. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
An Egyptian friend was approached by a Russian woman.....she told him she'd do 'anything he wants' for 15 DOLLARS!!! [Eek!]
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
An Egyptian friend was approached by a Russian woman.....she told him she'd do 'anything he wants' for 15 DOLLARS!!! [Eek!]

Want to share what she was asking love a good gossip
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com