EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WARNING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WARNING
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt know where to post this so i will post it here and hope that all of you will pass it on to others as a warning.. I cried as i read this and still am.. This is very important, hopefully some already know of it.
http://buccoblog.mlblogs.com/my_weblog/2006/11/chemical_burns_.html

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/eraser.asp
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy cow i use febreeze
my cat is still alive
i use most of all of that stuff crap are they for real?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do people post this false crud? All it does is make everyone freak out.
We have enough things to worry about if we choose to worry, without stupid stuff like this.

A pox on the people who come up with this stuff.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i aint got no small kids so i would still use them mr clean is awesome

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess reading is a lost art.
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i thought it was a decent post and got me looking about in my cupboared ,and its posted again im see so people are taking notice .
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll
Member # 13877

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Troll   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastic Bags:
Well i thought it was a decent post and got me looking about in my cupboared ,and its posted again im see so people are taking notice .

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 25 | From: The Real South | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did a search in google for magic eraser burns, it came up with several sites and reports as well as pictures of the burns.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I've got small children and I don't let them clean - well at least not with any kind of cleaning lotion, spray etc. Also our stuff is locked away just to make sure they don't mess with it. I would not forgive myself.

Tinakamal, you use Febreze on your cat? [Eek!]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
no silly i use it on her bedding and on my floor hehehehehehe she sleeps on my floor and bed

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sorry for the misunderstanding..... I am relieved to know! [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i love my cat i would never do anything to harm her she is my watch catlol when someone is outside my windo or doors she cries lol

--------------------

waterproof_mascara
Member # 13879

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for waterproof_mascara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cats are so precious [Smile] Im sure u love her tina.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by waterproof_mascara:
cats are so precious [Smile] Im sure u love her tina.

thanks and sure i do we cant sleep without each other lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com