EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ES spew against Arabs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ES spew against Arabs
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 13 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We beat our wives

We fail to educate our females

We cut off the clitoris of our females

It is so sickening when members here mimic biased journalism.

Members here generalize and are either doing it on propose or out of ignorance.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the Arab world, for those who ignorantly stigmatize the entire Arab world by the actions of one Arab nation.

* Algeria
* Bahrain
* Comoros
* Djibouti
* Egypt
* Iraq
* Jordan
* Kuwait
* Lebanon
* Libya
* Mauritania
* Morocco
* Oman
* Palestine
* Qatar
* Saudi Arabia
* Somalia
* Sudan
* Syria
* Tunisia
* United Arab Emirates
* Yemen

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple examples:

-Women can not drive in Saudia Arabia but they are free to drive in the rest of the entire Arab World

-FGM is practiced by ignoramuses in Egypt but it is rarely practiced in in the Entire Arab World

-Women harassment exists in egypt but it rarely exists in the Entire Arab world.

-honor crimes in Jordan for 2006 unfortunately totaled 25 but if you read the news and your ignorance takes over you would think it is 2500. sensationalism.

-?

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, man, I called someone here Arab, and he cussed me out, saying he was Egyptian. But my husband refers to himself as Arab. So which is it? Arab Republic of Egypt..... [Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Simple examples:

-Women can not drive in Saudia Arabia but they are free to drive in the rest of the entire Arab World

-FGM is practiced by ignoramuses in Egypt but it is rarely practiced in in the Entire Arab World

-Women harassment exists in egypt but it rarely exists in the Entire Arab world.

-honor crimes in Jordan for 2006 unfortunately totaled 25 but if you read the news and your ignorance takes over you would think it is 2500. sensationalism.

-?

I am living in jordan now and try to harass a woman here! I dare anyone. God bless Queen Rania and her influence on the law, the women's word is over the men's and rightfully so.

The same is occurring in other Arab nations as well but biased individuals have a sick set mentality and they fail to grasp what is unfolding in the Arab world.

visit it now as in 2007 and see for yourselves. Arabs are wonderful and proud people. So proud they are shafting occupation forces in Iraq, Arabs are the only people alive who are standing up to imperialist evil. They are crazy as hell killing each other and blowing up mosques but hey they don't play around.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Om Bubblemouth:
Oh, man, I called someone here Arab, and he cussed me out, saying he was Egyptian. But my husband refers to himself as Arab. So which is it? Arab Republic of Egypt..... [Confused]

‘Om Bubblemouth’ I love it and it fits you and it is so cute and it so real, please keep it. I hated ‘trollin’. [Big Grin]

I don’t know you see technically Egyptians are not Arabs but Amr bin 3as along with his 4000 Arabs came to Egypt and married a lot of women and the Arabization of Egypt commenced.

Language wise(colloquially) Egyptians don’t talk like Arabs but this is natural because colloquially languages vary from nation to nation.

Egyptians are if you think about it represent Arabs in the world stage. Syria and Yemen became Arab republics because of Egyptian intervention. Egypt is practically 1/3 of Arabs, unfortunately the weak and corrupt leadership in Egypt has failed to capitalize on this fact.

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't you noticed that the most vociferous critics of Egypt or the Arab World are Arabs themselves, who live or lived there for years?

As I said before, it's disrespectful and outright ridiculous to cast aside their criticisms as mere discontent.

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Allah give me patience.

Valid criticism is not the problem, stigmatizing the entire Arab world because of actions of one/some Arab nations is. The U.S department of Justice reports that more than 100,000 attempted abductions of children by non-family members occurred in 1988 are we to stigmatize the entire west?

Perhaps it would be more appropriate to say Saudia Arabia is this or that rather than saying Arabs or the Arab world. Perhaps it would be more honest to say Iran is this or that instead of stigmatizing Islam as whole.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com