EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I could just bite someone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I could just bite someone
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had it. Whats wrong with some guys. I met a Lebanese guy ages ago, but he had a girlfriend. They broke up ages ago and we became friends. Thing advanced and I made it clear that Im not one for playing games and just having fun. He broke up with me for no good reason and is now going to Lebanon to get married to his cousin. F*cker. I feel terrible, I miss him and all, he made me have hope enough in guys to send the old ex walking. So I went to pick up some stuff and say goodbye and my car broke and had to stay there. He was hugging me and comforting me and going out of his way to be nice. Today I went to pick up my car and he wasnt there, I havent contacted him since. As I left the yard, he texts me and says he put a photo I asked back in the cubby. I replied thanx and then typed a sms for another friend, whos a complete tease and flirt and just a friend. I just said, yeah yeah bet you say that to all the girls. Pushed the send button and it went straight to Lebanese guy. Ive done it before, I do it lots by accident especially when Im driving. He phones me and yells like crazy. Telling me Im childlish and if I want to send sms to other guys send it to them and not him and hes tired of this crap, do I think it bothers him if I know other guys... blahblahblah...and never text him again and he slams the phone down in my ear.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT??? Am I dating the same people in different skins???

Jeez I get wrong texts sometimes, I dont mind, I just laugh.

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ob la di ob la da
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try to take care next time gigli

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would anybody even want a cousin-fucker?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex - who was Christian - also told me once that his family tried to get him interested in marrying his cousin in Australia! Urghhh!!!!

And gigli: I hate guys like that. They don't want you for some reason and then they throw jealousy tantrums! I mean you are not his business anymore, you are free like a bird, he needs to get this in his head!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do women live in the world belongs to men? I don't want to love my man 100%.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigolo Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bite me

--------------------
WE WILL INVESTIGATE SO THAT YOU MAY FORNICATE

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why it is mans fault every time?

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katakata2891981katakata:
Why it is mans fault every time?

LOL it's not some people just take longer than others to grow up.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, you told him you weren't into playing games and then you send a text message that suggests you're definitely playing a flirting game with someone else. you know it was harmless because you know who it was intended for, but he doesn't.

c'mon. if he'd done the same to you, wouldn't you react the same way?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
well, you told him you weren't into playing games and then you send a text message that suggests you're definitely playing a flirting game with someone else. you know it was harmless because you know who it was intended for, but he doesn't.

c'mon. if he'd done the same to you, wouldn't you react the same way?

Well no. He thinks I did it on purpose. For what?? If I broke up with him and then sent it by mistake, I can understand. But he broke up with me. He really played me. I didnt contact him at all for 2 weeks and went out and had fun with my mates. His cousin told him and he was really resentfull. When I saw him again he was all over me, flirting and so happy to see me. Then he just went cold again. He blames me says he felt pushed cause I cared for him. In all honesty surely if you really like someone and your serious that would make you happy? So it seems he wasnt. He knows I have guy friends a brother in law I get on with great. But in fact since hes the one going off to get married, why would it bother him?
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme
Member # 13852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, I'm not buying what you are selling. Lie to everyone else but don't lie to yourself. You did text him on purpose, for the reason of making him jealous more than likely but really only you know.

On to the other facts, the reason you keep attracting these losers and allowing them to treat you this way is because you are not emotionally mature enough to be in a healthy relationship. Don't feel bad, we've all been there. I could say all the same old cliches to you but the fact is that you have to love yourself more. You have to truly believe that you deserve better and are worthy of real honest love. In other words, cut him off, done, over, you don't need to understand why. I know women always want to know why but honestly what difference will it make? Move on and good luck, I would suggest being single for a while and working out what you really want from life and relationships in general.

All the best.

Posts: 35 | From: Rising From The Ashes | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Order of the Phoenix:
First off, I'm not buying what you are selling. Lie to everyone else but don't lie to yourself. You did text him on purpose, for the reason of making him jealous more than likely but really only you know.

In my opinion, Gigli did that NOT on purpose.

Many times I made mistake to send text by pressing my man's number by accident. Why? i t's happened because that number is always in my mind.

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah well, ive sent some embarassing texts to wrong people before. And it doesnt matter how frantically you try to press cancel, the bastard goes. Every other time you try to send a text here there is a problem with the network and it doesnt go through. But not these times. Its like lightning in this case

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com