EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » the tropical storm?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the tropical storm?????
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well seems here in iowa
we are gettin a nasty little storm how about yal who is gettin hit hard??here in my town just rain its still commin.some parts are flooded thou

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we had really bad floods in england a couple of weeks ago so many people lost there homes and some people died including babies the weather was ok for couple of days now its terrible again whats this world coming to
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya same here so far 20 dead
alot of flooding and that was yesterday tonight they will get more ouch

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, tina, how you're doing? You haven't been much around on ES lately.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi tina,welcome back.

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say because of the storm there, its the reason Scotland has finally had 2 days of summer!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya i been here and there just didnt see anything to reply too lol walid has had his eyes sergury so hes been gone and i just seen no reason to be online i miss him so much
and ya i think that the storms we are gettin is commin for the hurrican or tropical storm from the south i think thats what the nes said we are gettin more sometime today damn rain rain rain im thanking god i did not get flooded i live on a grassy hill lol

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, tina, Iowa is in the press right now stating heavy storms for the southern region. Please stay safe and hopefully we'll see you online regularly again very soon! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
my town didnt get hit hard thanks for yr nice reply the bad of the storm is over alot of people got flooded but we didnt thank god
we had a little rain today geez this week was bad for rain but good for my garden lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Good to hear from you again! [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thank u

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com