This is topic the tropical storm????? in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003564

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

well seems here in iowa
we are gettin a nasty little storm how about yal who is gettin hit hard??here in my town just rain its still commin.some parts are flooded thou

Posted by mlebev (Member # 13788) on :

we had really bad floods in england a couple of weeks ago so many people lost there homes and some people died including babies the weather was ok for couple of days now its terrible again whats this world coming to

ya same here so far 20 dead
alot of flooding and that was yesterday tonight they will get more ouch

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Hey, tina, how you're doing? You haven't been much around on ES lately.

Posted by katakata2891981katakata (Member # 13537) on :

Hi tina,welcome back.

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

They say because of the storm there, its the reason Scotland has finally had 2 days of summer!

ya i been here and there just didnt see anything to reply too lol walid has had his eyes sergury so hes been gone and i just seen no reason to be online i miss him so much
and ya i think that the storms we are gettin is commin for the hurrican or tropical storm from the south i think thats what the nes said we are gettin more sometime today damn rain rain rain im thanking god i did not get flooded i live on a grassy hill lol

Yup, tina, Iowa is in the press right now stating heavy storms for the southern region. Please stay safe and hopefully we'll see you online regularly again very soon! [Smile]

my town didnt get hit hard thanks for yr nice reply the bad of the storm is over alot of people got flooded but we didnt thank god
we had a little rain today geez this week was bad for rain but good for my garden lol

Good to hear from you again! [Smile]

thank u

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com