EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Ramadan Mohamed, Hurgada, bar men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ramadan Mohamed, Hurgada, bar men
Nastasiia
Member # 14059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastasiia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!
Maybe somebody can help me? [Confused]
I am searching any informatiom about this boy.
Now he works in hotel "Desert rose", In the end of 2006 year he worked in the hotel "Beach Albatros" and before this worked in the "Hilton".
He is very friendly, sociable, well speak English. He from Cairo but last 5 years live and works in Hurgada.
I know that now in hotel "Desert Rose" working two bar men with name - Ramadan Muhamed, that person about which I search information have a high growth (175-178 centimeters) and he is 26 years old, another Ramadan is 22-24 years and he is not high growth (approximately 165 centimeters).

Posts: 7 | From: Ukraine/Kiev | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well what do u want to know about this boy
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nastasiia
Member # 14059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastasiia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need all that you know about he! Please!!!!!!
What it the person? What with his private life? Whence you know him?

Posts: 7 | From: Ukraine/Kiev | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is his last name?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nastasiia
Member # 14059

Rate Member
Ramadan Mohamed Ali Yehya (or Ehya, something like this)
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know him is he a guy u met on hols and have fallen for him have u got his mobile number or have u talked emailed or letter
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this getting wired

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nastasiia
Member # 14059

Rate Member
I know him a long time, and I know about he only good but before i will trust him completely, I wish to be convinced of he. His work not simple, is a lot of temptations and I wish to know he is true to me (or not true).
I have his phone number, his e-mail and if someone will knows he, we can verify this information.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<have a high growth175-178 centimeters and he is 26 years old, another Ramadan is 22-24 years and he is not high growth approximately 165 centimeters.>

[Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
<have a high growth175-178 centimeters and he is 26 years old, another Ramadan is 22-24 years and he is not high growth approximately 165 centimeters.>

[Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

welcome to the club now u feel what i feel [Frown]

any how only way to know if he was for real or no

1- go for vacation like 2 weeks or so in there with him
2- tell him u lost your money and what ever you gona look for job to stay and be with him and u gona live on egypt for ever see how he react to that
3- last but not least ask him if he loves you
you wanna meet his family see how they family treat u and react with u that if he accepted

4- quick test take sexy chick with u see when he see her will he look at the face or look at the ass
wish u all the best

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nastasiia:
I know him a long time, and I know about he only good but before i will trust him completely, I wish to be convinced of he. His work not simple, is a lot of temptations and I wish to know he is true to me (or not true).
I have his phone number, his e-mail and if someone will knows he, we can verify this information.

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you 'surprise' him?

1- Buy your ticket

2- Pack your clothes

3- Wear big dark glasses and a scarf hiding your regular look

4- Arrive to Hurgada unexpected

5- Then you can play detective [Cool]

I think that is more fun, and also primary research, instead of secondary.

Good luck!

One more thing [Big Grin]

6- Please report the outcome here on this message board [Wink]

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you doubt someone enough to get them checked out on a message board them you already know the answer to your question. He is not trustworthy. You have picked up enough signals and you just want confirmation.
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband used to be the manager at Aqua Blu and had close contact to Beach Albatros. I can try ask him when he wakes up.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nastasiia
Member # 14059

Rate Member
Thanks you for answers and advice!
At me is a little bit other situation, already was many tests and checks which he has finished well, but now I should make a decision, which completely will change my life. And I am afraid to make a mistake, because the price of a question - all my life.
Thanks you!

Nastasiia
Member # 14059

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
My husband used to be the manager at Aqua Blu and had close contact to Beach Albatros. I can try ask him when he wakes up.

Thanks! I am very grateful to you!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
If you doubt someone enough to get them checked out on a message board them you already know the answer to your question. He is not trustworthy. You have picked up enough signals and you just want confirmation.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pitulu
Member # 14086

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitulu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, I was recently in desert rose and met Ramadan.. he worked in the bar in the swimming pool? he was tall and cuirly short hair. he was very nice and said he had a girfriend from poland-gdansk i suppose. what u wanna know else?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nastasiia
Member # 14059

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pitulu:
hello, I was recently in desert rose and met Ramadan.. he worked in the bar in the swimming pool? he was tall and cuirly short hair. he was very nice and said he had a girfriend from poland-gdansk i suppose. what u wanna know else?

I written private message to you.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OMG.... please .... not again! Don't break her heart - at least not here on ES! [Frown]

Why do these Egyptian guys constantly have to brag about their foreign girlfriends/orfi wives to others? If they would shut up they could avoid a lot of hassle!!!! [Confused]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

OMG.... please .... not again! Don't break her heart - at least not here on ES! [Frown]

Why do these Egyptian guys constantly have to brag about their foreign girlfriends/orfi wives to others? If they would shut up they could avoid a lot of hassle!!!! [Confused]

it was another aguy dont worry lilly [Smile]
amr

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com