EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Ramadan Mohamed, Hurgada, bar men » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Nastasiia
Member # 14059
 - posted
Hello!
Maybe somebody can help me? [Confused]
I am searching any informatiom about this boy.
Now he works in hotel "Desert rose", In the end of 2006 year he worked in the hotel "Beach Albatros" and before this worked in the "Hilton".
He is very friendly, sociable, well speak English. He from Cairo but last 5 years live and works in Hurgada.
I know that now in hotel "Desert Rose" working two bar men with name - Ramadan Muhamed, that person about which I search information have a high growth (175-178 centimeters) and he is 26 years old, another Ramadan is 22-24 years and he is not high growth (approximately 165 centimeters).

mlebev
Member # 13788
 - posted
well what do u want to know about this boy

Nastasiia
Member # 14059
 - posted
I need all that you know about he! Please!!!!!!
What it the person? What with his private life? Whence you know him?

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
What is his last name?

Nastasiia
Member # 14059
 - posted
Ramadan Mohamed Ali Yehya (or Ehya, something like this)

mlebev
Member # 13788
 - posted
i dont know him is he a guy u met on hols and have fallen for him have u got his mobile number or have u talked emailed or letter

Psycho & Proud
Member # 14028
 - posted
this getting wired

Nastasiia
Member # 14059
 - posted
I know him a long time, and I know about he only good but before i will trust him completely, I wish to be convinced of he. His work not simple, is a lot of temptations and I wish to know he is true to me (or not true).
I have his phone number, his e-mail and if someone will knows he, we can verify this information.

Sashyra88
Member # 11693
 - posted
<have a high growth175-178 centimeters and he is 26 years old, another Ramadan is 22-24 years and he is not high growth approximately 165 centimeters.>

[Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

FokAK Meny
Member # 14028
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
<have a high growth175-178 centimeters and he is 26 years old, another Ramadan is 22-24 years and he is not high growth approximately 165 centimeters.>

[Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

welcome to the club now u feel what i feel [Frown]

any how only way to know if he was for real or no

1- go for vacation like 2 weeks or so in there with him
2- tell him u lost your money and what ever you gona look for job to stay and be with him and u gona live on egypt for ever see how he react to that
3- last but not least ask him if he loves you
you wanna meet his family see how they family treat u and react with u that if he accepted

4- quick test take sexy chick with u see when he see her will he look at the face or look at the ass
wish u all the best

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Nastasiia:
I know him a long time, and I know about he only good but before i will trust him completely, I wish to be convinced of he. His work not simple, is a lot of temptations and I wish to know he is true to me (or not true).
I have his phone number, his e-mail and if someone will knows he, we can verify this information.

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."

Almaz.
Member # 14025
 - posted
Why don't you 'surprise' him?

1- Buy your ticket

2- Pack your clothes

3- Wear big dark glasses and a scarf hiding your regular look

4- Arrive to Hurgada unexpected

5- Then you can play detective [Cool]

I think that is more fun, and also primary research, instead of secondary.

Good luck!

One more thing [Big Grin]

6- Please report the outcome here on this message board [Wink]

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
If you doubt someone enough to get them checked out on a message board them you already know the answer to your question. He is not trustworthy. You have picked up enough signals and you just want confirmation.

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653
 - posted
My husband used to be the manager at Aqua Blu and had close contact to Beach Albatros. I can try ask him when he wakes up.

Nastasiia
Member # 14059
 - posted
Thanks you for answers and advice!
At me is a little bit other situation, already was many tests and checks which he has finished well, but now I should make a decision, which completely will change my life. And I am afraid to make a mistake, because the price of a question - all my life.
Thanks you!

Nastasiia
Member # 14059
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
My husband used to be the manager at Aqua Blu and had close contact to Beach Albatros. I can try ask him when he wakes up.

Thanks! I am very grateful to you!

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
If you doubt someone enough to get them checked out on a message board them you already know the answer to your question. He is not trustworthy. You have picked up enough signals and you just want confirmation.

pitulu
Member # 14086
 - posted
hello, I was recently in desert rose and met Ramadan.. he worked in the bar in the swimming pool? he was tall and cuirly short hair. he was very nice and said he had a girfriend from poland-gdansk i suppose. what u wanna know else?

Nastasiia
Member # 14059
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by pitulu:
hello, I was recently in desert rose and met Ramadan.. he worked in the bar in the swimming pool? he was tall and cuirly short hair. he was very nice and said he had a girfriend from poland-gdansk i suppose. what u wanna know else?

I written private message to you.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:

OMG.... please .... not again! Don't break her heart - at least not here on ES! [Frown]

Why do these Egyptian guys constantly have to brag about their foreign girlfriends/orfi wives to others? If they would shut up they could avoid a lot of hassle!!!! [Confused]

Some People Wise ,Some OtherWise
Member # 14028
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

OMG.... please .... not again! Don't break her heart - at least not here on ES! [Frown]

Why do these Egyptian guys constantly have to brag about their foreign girlfriends/orfi wives to others? If they would shut up they could avoid a lot of hassle!!!! [Confused]

it was another aguy dont worry lilly [Smile]
amr

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com