EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Skype

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skype
Just me
Member # 13160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that thing, maybe all ES members can get ID's and we can have like a group chat there
this is my skype ID "Just.Me.ES"

Posts: 76 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reserved
Member # 14062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reserved         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PHP is run on perl, which can be extremely secure. Ikonboards are not anywhere near secure as newer phpboards.

Brute force attacks can be accomplished when anonymous postings/access is available.

IT organizations are using forums with Java GUIs because SSL access can be extremely customized. Its an excellent communication tool and can combine just about any IT database like a knowledge base, ticketing and project management scheduling, let alone more targeted comprehensive reporting.

Having all these tools under one platform instead of several 3rd party propriety systems cannot completely interface with each other let alone have as a powerful reporting database.

Sorry unlike other usernames I see technology as a business tool, not a compulsion.

Much like other addictions, software re-engineering is like kleptomania. Studies have shown unethical software re-engineering goes hand in hand with other anti-social addictions. Manipulation is often the cover the addict uses.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 173 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magnoon Leader:
PHP is run on perl, which can be extremely secure. Ikonboards are not anywhere near secure as newer phpboards.

Brute force attacks can be accomplished when anonymous postings/access is available.

IT organizations are using forums with Java GUIs because SSL access can be extremely customized. Its an excellent communication tool and can combine just about any IT database like a knowledge base, ticketing and project management scheduling, let alone more targeted comprehensive reporting.

Having all these tools under one platform instead of several 3rd party propriety systems cannot completely interface with each other let alone have as a powerful reporting database.

Sorry unlike other usernames I see technology as a business tool, not a compulsion.

Much like other addictions, software re-engineering is like kleptomania. Studies have shown unethical software re-engineering goes hand in hand with other anti-social addictions. Manipulation is often the cover the addict uses.

[Big Grin]

The guy was looking voice chat it have nothing to do what what are you saying
skype is build on voip boards running on what ever php asp perl
you run php as perl model but php is not perl
ah what ever
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just me
Member # 13160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don't hate the player,hate the game:
quote:

[Big Grin]

The guy was looking voice chat it have nothing to do what what are you saying
skype is build on voip boards running on what ever php asp perl
you run php as perl model but php is not perl
ah what ever
amr

i was wondering yes what he was saying, whatever perl or php is, i am just a poor user [Big Grin]
Posts: 76 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the reasons why I'm online all day is that we have Skype on our business website and I am responsible for answering the medical questions in four languages. It is so good for a business to have it but it's driving me insane to keep answering pretty well the same questions over and over and over again. Many people don't want to read the FAQ page because they're either lazy or they think their questions are so incredibly unique!

Anyway, being a member in two forums is enough distraction for me. Where do you guys get the time to chat, MSN, Skype and e-mail each other?

Not that anyone wants to be friends with me la sama7a Allah. LOL.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
One of the reasons why I'm online all day is that we have Skype on our business website and I am responsible for answering the medical questions in four languages. It is so good for a business to have it but it's driving me insane to keep answering pretty well the same questions over and over and over again. Many people don't want to read the FAQ page because they're either lazy or they think their questions are so incredibly unique!

Anyway, being a member in two forums is enough distraction for me. Where do you guys get the time to chat, MSN, Skype and e-mail each other?

Not that anyone wants to be friends with me la sama7a Allah. LOL.

yeah i understand frustation in answering the phone stuff
well my work is online i manage many servers networks around the world same time
i have like tasks done moving data backups configuring stuff
i start the work and then iam online while its done on the background iam on call 24/7
so there is no fixed ours
thats why iam stuck at the board when iam home or when iam at work
i have msn and icq but still board
listening to music most of the time while iam working [Smile]
thats for me
but i cant do voice chat and stuff

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay now that you mentioned music, would you please me tell me where I can download MP3s without being hacked, attacked, spied on, and popped-up to death? Thank you.

I have to quit this habit of hijacking threads.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay now that you mentioned music, would you please me tell me where I can download MP3s without being hacked, attacked, spied on, and popped-up to death? Thank you.

It's quite simple MK simply download a cracked version of Limewire (pay version of lime wire but without paying money for it) and download an MP3 you want in seconds.

Step 1 : To download such a program you need to know how to download programs using torrent programs, do you know this?

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You can download MP3s from iTunes (99 eurocent for 1 song)
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:

Who the HELL pays for MP3 ... you guys are rich, i dl sometimes 100 in day, and i am not paying 100 euro or $ to anyone for music, especially since they are already filthy rich!

welcome to FREE music!

damn i am annoyed

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:

if you wanna have some thing free u need to pay the price of ads at least now

1- download firefox from firfox.com
2- use it as browser and go to http://www.utorrent.com/
3-after downloading utorrent install it
4- go to http://torrentscan.com
you will see blank bar up on the left
write x singer for example
chose isohunt from menu down this bar
5-click on any of the result's shown with higher numbers next to it means faster and better quality
u will see download
download the link it will open automatic with utorrent
it gona ask you where to save
and peace sleep wake up u will see movie music finished
thats the safest faster way
the ultimate stealing guide for amr

P.S COPY WITH NO RIGHTS JUST UNDERSTAND 2007/2008
AMR STEALING INC

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

No thanks. I want to take full advantage of the music industry for robbing me all those years by selling me CD's for 10 times their worth.

Let's see where Mr. Pimp Diddy will be in 10 years.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Step 1 : To download such a program you need to know how to download programs using torrent programs, do you know this?

[Roll Eyes] And do you know how to excise an appendix?

I only know Tourette. Would that do? [Razz]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IF Life is a Bitch , Be Her PimP:
if you wanna have some thing free u need to pay the price of ads at least now

1- download firefox from firfox.com
2- use it as browser and go to http://www.utorrent.com/
3-after downloading utorrent install it
4- go to http://torrentscan.com
you will see blank bar up on the left
write x singer for example
chose isohunt from menu down this bar
5-click on any of the result's shown with higher numbers next to it means faster and better quality
u will see download
download the link it will open automatic with utorrent
it gona ask you where to save
and peace sleep wake up u will see movie music finished
thats the safest faster way
the ultimate stealing guide for amr

P.S COPY WITH NO RIGHTS JUST UNDERSTAND 2007/2008
AMR STEALING INC

Now we're talkin'.

I'll give it a go and report back.

Thank you big boss.

Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin]

Please share whatever it is your smokin [Wink] skype is not written in php or perl, nor is it based on Java. Magnoon Leader indeed [Razz]
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:

[Roll Eyes] And do you know how to excise an appendix?

I only know Tourette. Would that do? [Razz]

Sabah al ful ya gameel. 'excise an appendix' eh daa bit'hazary ma3aya [Smile]

This will hopefully give you all the Music you want:

Step 1: Download and install Bitcomet (the link is ready for you ya daloo3ah) Bitcomet Download

Allow your firewall to give access to this program.

Step 2: Download Limewire by clicking on "Download this torrent" afterwards install Limewire, the link is already ready for you here also. Download This Torrent (Limewire)

Step 3: Download any Mp3 your heart so desires, without paying a cent, this version of Limewire is completely spyware free because it is a cracked (free) version of a paid version [Big Grin]

Have fun.

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Please share whatever it is your smokin [Wink] skype is not written in php or perl, nor is it based on Java. Magnoon Leader indeed [Razz]
Don't worry, that was just a quote from his favorite, no longer in residence, crazy. [Roll Eyes]

You are a prefect? Of what house? [Big Grin] [Cool]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com