EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To Mystic (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To Mystic
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you left this morning Egypt. I hope saying good-bye wasn't too hard this time and I wish you a safe flight back home.

Hope to hear from you again very soon! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's away in a few hours now Tiger.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes dear i hope u get home safe and had a great time there

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart was breaking days ago and even worse this time than last. Harder for both of us this time... The pain is unbearable. I just want to go home... to my husband. Yorkie came over beforehand sat and cried with us.. then went home, and came back and went to airport with us. Thankful for that, at least he didnt have to be alone after we had to part... I am enroute now, sitting in new york waiting for my next flight... 2 more planes, 2 already finished..
I WANT MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, thank you so much the 3 of you for your thoughts of me..

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am also praying you will have a safe trip home. and i know exactly how you feel i miss my husband too, [Frown] it doesn't get any easier does it?just hope our visa come soon. i know this wont make you feel any better but welcome home to the usa [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh gosh, mystic, I don't want to imagine what you are going through right now. With every mile more away from Egypt your heart must have gotten heavier. But at the same time be happy to see your children again. Sleep well upon returning home.... you will be so jetlagged. Talk to you soon again. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, and i know this sounds horrible, I am not at all happy to be home, at all. I want to be with my kids but, well.. you have to know the whole story to understand it and i wont tell it here.
Meanwhile, I keep thinking of him sitting there alone, in a flat that i was waiting for him daily as he came home from work, now empty.
That hurts more than anything i think, to know i left him there to be alone and come home alone, and me not there...knowing how much he is hurting.
I keep trying to convince myself that i had to come back to prepare the house for his arrival.
In the end, we appreciate having each other more than other people tend to because, we are having to be seperated for a time. So when we are finally together for good, it will be more treasured.
Jetlag, well, exhausted but i cant sleep, i fall asleep for 30 min then startle awake, he isnt next to me.
The pain of this is not able to be described, many know it and i know i am not alone in this.....
still doesnt make it easier does it.
Micky, keep the prayers going, i know i am, no one should have to feel this, (though in my head i am being selfish)(many others are suffering far greater things than this)

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheer up, Mystic - at least Yorkie is now living in Cairo, so he will have her shoulder to cry on. Behind every cloud, etc etc... [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
never mind, i am not bothering.. hope you are well swys
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...that he won't be as lonely as last time you left. [Smile] Why would that not be a little comfort to you?
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Honestly, i really hope that she can be there for him and have asked her to look after him a bit for me. She is a wonderful friend to us both.

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to have good friends. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

It sure is! [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 Icon 2 posted September 04, 2007 08:50 AM Profile for SayWhatYouSee Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

quote:Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

It sure is!

i 3rd that [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home mystic. Just think hopefully the next time you're with each other it will be with you greeting him in the US!!

I didn't have as hard a time this time only because 1) I knew our visa process was about 1/2 way through and 2) I caught pneumonia on the flight from milan to boston.

I have never been so sick in my life and was close to being admitted twice due to oxygen levels just under 90!!!

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
eeww sorry to hear you got so sick doodlebug. I certainly hope you are completely recovered now. That is what we keep telling eachother, keep our faith and hopes that next time i will be bringing him home with me. Your husband had his interview right? how are things going with that. You can put it in pm if you like or just email me instead, i understand that completely.
For me its very hard, it would be hard even if i were just leaving him for a couple weeks. Just the way i am, cant wait to be around him, even when i am there and just waiting for him to come home.

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone
I just want to tell you all about my wonderful time with mystic, she is my rock, my friend, laughing and crying friend, but she has been wonderful to me, and i wasnt always wonderful heheh, I had and still have my ups and downs, but hell they are hard now she has gone, i dont even want to go out right now, cause i dont have my pal, and going to pizza hut is pretty boring alone,
Mystic Heart is so special, Momen didnt only loose his wife, i lost my buddy, and i miss her and want her back here,
I wish we can turn the clock back to having those laughs, its amazing how you can click with some folk,
I saw and felt her pain, and momens too, its was so bad, i think the taxi driver that took us back in Cairo though we were a right set of wet weekends, both in uncontrolable tears,but i cant hug momen, and never would, hes a married man, i patted his poor shoulder, but i was sitting in that airport alone for 2 hours, and i was looking for her all time, but i knew i wont see her no more,
It was a very sad day, and over the days approaching , i kept crying every time i looked in her eyes, And say wht will i do now without you, how can i go on alone, im almost crying now.

I havent sen momen, but we are in contact and hes throwing himself into work,
Hes a good man and a good husband, you did youre self proud girl
I miss you, i want to win lottery and get you back here,
Im so lonely now, to much, just miss the girly chats and laughs, and having a trustworthy friend around
take care huni
just keep giving me my daily check and i will be ok hehehe
big kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are that sad, hon, maybe Egypt was not the answer that you were looking for? Sometimes we think a geographical change will cure what ails (sp?) us but in reality wherever we go, there we are still, you know? Hope you cheer up soon yorkie! I for one miss your spunk and lively personality. [Smile]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey doodlebug … alhamdulillah you’re well now [Smile] Yeah I was like calling you out several weeks ago when the boston lead dwindled to 4. It’s nice to see you around, keep safe and remain healthy [Smile] I want you nice and healthy when the Red Sox take a nice ass whooping and you know and I know it is in the making. NY owns Boston pitchers. It’s the truth. The sweep last week said it all. I think Beckett has like a 5.52 ERA against NY, the Japanese guy has like a 6.00 ERA against NY and old man Shilling well I think it’s like double digits. [Big Grin]

Above everything else hydrate and keep healthy.

Take care

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

hahahahahahaha........get your tissues ready sobriquet!!!! you're gonna need 'em!!
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
hahahahahahaha........get your tissues ready sobriquet!!!! you're gonna need 'em!!

[Smile] Seeing how you are on life support [Razz] I’ll let you slide. NOT! The only tissues I use are to wipe my ass in a non-muslim nations. Let’s get that straight! [Razz]

yes I am defiant. You think boston will beat NY …. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm excuse me but NY just like swept (broom style) boston last week AND with your Billion dollar arms: Becketttt – Dice-K—Shillin’ SWEPT

Look Boston is the best team in baseball BUT not against NY [Big Grin]

Doodlebug you know what I am talking about your 3 Aces are owned. [Big Grin]

Fastballs, gyroballs, whatever …owned …u know it tooo [Wink]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

I never understood why anyone could be a Yankee fan. I mean it's effortless most years. No blood sweat and tears like a true diehard Sox fan or better yet a Cub fan. What's the attraction unless you were born and bred in NY? And even THEN, most decent New Yorkers I know are Mets fans.
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your husband and you being apart, Mystic. I know it is hard. I have not seen my husband in two months since I came to the States to give birth. I have another month and a half to go before I head back to Egypt.
So sad. [Frown]
Hang in there. You are not alone and I will include you in my prayers.

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
I never understood why anyone could be a Yankee fan. I mean it's effortless most years. No blood sweat and tears like a true diehard Sox fan or better yet a Cub fan. What's the attraction unless you were born and bred in NY? And even THEN, most decent New Yorkers I know are Mets fans.

[Big Grin]

Born and bred in NY [Big Grin] . Lived my adolescence years in wakefield (Bronx [Big Grin] ). Yes I am hardcore! Met fans are fine by me, that’s more so Queens. I grew up with losing yankee teams(mattingly years), year after year, then the Dynasty came and I knew it wasn’t more than just a legend the many titles. It is a right for NY to be the best. Boston won 1 title. ONE. That is not that the norm. Blood, sweat, tears, etc. In NY we just want to win and this year …. You know and I know …Boston wants no part of the Yankees.

[Big Grin]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by ameriegypt:
Sorry to hear about your husband and you being apart, Mystic. I know it is hard. I have not seen my husband in two months since I came to the States to give birth. I have another month and a half to go before I head back to Egypt.
So sad. [Frown]

I cannot even imagine how hard it must be to give birth without your husband. [Frown] I know a few women who are bringing their babies up without their husbands because the visa process is taking so long. Sometimes I wonder if these consulars have any heart inside them at all to allow a baby to be without its father.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Thank you each for your thoughts and yes, i know i am definitely not alone in this. What kills me is that i am not there to comfort him when he needs me most, though if i were there he wouldnt need comforting would he. The fact that i bring such sadness to his life by not being there... and of course the selfish part of it on my part of wanting so much to be by his side, to see his eyes, to hear his voice, hear his breathing,, and yes yorkie, he is a good man and a wonderful husband. I could not have chosen better, there is no better than he for me. He says he is lucky to have me but, I think it is I that am the lucky one.

Yorkie honey, you know i am with you even when i am not there. Im just a call or sms away. I will indeed give you the daily check up sms as always. Keep your chin up honey, things will work out for the best, no matter what you choose. As i said, take time and know for sure what you want. Be sure of what you can and cant live with or without before you make any final decisions.. you know my meaning, we talked of this walking along the street that night going to the hotel. You my dear were a perfect friend, and still are. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for momen at the airport after he had to leave me. I couldnt stand the thought of him being alone that night. So so many tears the 3 of us shared that night. Memories of our time in my flat are so fresh in my mind.
Yorkie is a wonderful caring woman, so sensitive. Any time i spoke of leaving she was instantly in tears, she was there for me when i wanted someone to walk with, and if it werent for her there were some days that i wouldnt have bothered to eat cause momen was working, i didnt want to eat alone.. so she joined me. We shared alot in our time didnt we girl? Dont worry, I am not gone for good. And neither you nor momen have lost me honey, i am right here, just waiting for the day i can return to his side and see your wonderful smile again.
And remember, you have an open invitation to Momen and I's home here in the states, any time you wish and can do it, get a visa and come, you may stay in our home as long as you like. Come now, in 3 months, 6 months a year, ANYTIME AT ALL.
Hugs so tight honey, make sure to keep in touch.

And i also would be so sad to have a baby and its father not be able to be by my side during and to share in its first moments. Consulars dont care, we are all just numbers to them. I hope everything goes well for you Ameriegypt, and i thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, you will also be in mine. Congratsulations on your new arrival, cant wait to begin that exact thing with my husband.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
So sad. [Frown]

I cannot even imagine how hard it must be to give birth without your husband. [Frown] I know a few women who are bringing their babies up without their husbands because the visa process is taking so long. Sometimes I wonder if these consulars have any heart inside them at all to allow a baby to be without its father.
Before I hit the sack I would like recap mlb game:

Ny won
Boston lost [Big Grin]

That’s not why I have a smile(grin) on my face. Okijama or whatever his name is imploded yet again 2x in the same week. This is a player that boston relies on, yet he seems out of gas [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

goodnight

p.s excuse me for posting this here, but doodlebug seems to only post when things are going well 4 boston [Big Grin]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
you are welcome to post this here hahaha, its nice to see you and doodle talking back and forth about this. I always laugh at the competitiveness in sports between friends, though i dont like sports themselves the words friends throw back and forth at eachother over losses and wins is hilarious. Post away sobriquet

--------------------

doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:
quote:
So sad. [Frown]

Before I hit the sack I would like recap mlb game:

Ny won
Boston lost [Big Grin]

That’s not why I have a smile(grin) on my face. Okijama or whatever his name is imploded yet again 2x in the same week. This is a player that boston relies on, yet he seems out of gas [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

goodnight

p.s excuse me for posting this here, but doodlebug seems to only post when things are going well 4 boston [Big Grin]

it ain't over till the fat lady sings, my friend [Wink]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im missing you still so much, im not happy no more, life is so dull without you to much, im been inside now 3 days, i just cant venture alone, only to net below my house,
i hope you are bearing up now, i hopeyou have some comfort
miss you
hugs, and kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you living alone yorkshire Rose? Sounds like you are indeed very unhappy..
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Its not improving for me yorkie, only getting worse. Struggling more than i thought i would, pushing away from friends, keeping to myself. I try to sleep as soon as i can and i hate to get up and face another day here. Had to resort to some sleeping pills finally to be able to sleep at all but even with them its broken sleep. Each day someone will ask when he will be here and when i will see him again.I am so sorry you are having such a hard time sweety, you know you really should get out and go find other people that speak english,, find friends hon, I know, you told me a thousand times when i said this that they arent me, but honey, something is better than nothing , at least until i return. Maybe there are others on here that will read this that live nearby that would like to spend some time? Just keep focused sweety and go for walks as always, and go to hotel,,, things like that.hugs i am always just a sms or call away.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yorkie and Mystic: please stop being so depressed both of you!

Yorkie: You need to get out of the house, socialize with others. There also many things you can do in Cairo. Egypt is your new life. Btw have you been lucky with finding an employment yet?

Mystic: Remember I told you you have been there before. And you did fine. You need to stay positve. Instead of complaining tell everyone he'll be with you foreever in a couple of months more. Think about the long life you have to enjoy your husband. There are so many things to organize before his arrival. And remember many people are going through the exact same situation right now. Stay focused on the good things because otherwise the bad things will take you over and make you even more miserable.

All the best for you both. And it's really wonderful that you have such a tight friendship with each other. Good to see that. [Smile]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
she is definitely a very very close friend.
Things for me are starting to look up a bit, still miserable but, small little things are making it a little easier. It just takes me a little time to refocus is all. Things will be fine, I know this, inshallah, very soon everything will settle.

ardooda
Member # 5159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ardooda   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Born and bred in NY [Big Grin] . Lived my adolescence years in wakefield (Bronx [Big Grin] ). Yes I am hardcore! Met fans are fine by me, that’s more so Queens. I grew up with losing yankee teams(mattingly years), year after year, then the Dynasty came and I knew it wasn’t more than just a legend the many titles. It is a right for NY to be the best. Boston won 1 title. ONE. That is not that the norm. Blood, sweat, tears, etc. In NY we just want to win and this year …. You know and I know …Boston wants no part of the Yankees.

[Big Grin]

This is the one thing that dunesey and I have always agreed on. [Big Grin]
No doodles, guess you just can't understand ...
"It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing." [Wink]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys need to start focusing on things like your CHILDREN. Put on a happy face so they feel mommy loves them, too. They need to see you shine when you come around them. What will happen if go for baby #5. . .shower the new baby with tons of love & neglect the others where they don't feel you love them anymore? I've been there where my mom where she spent all her spare time visiting her boyfriends instead of making sure we felt her love inside.

YR seems to be depressed no matter where she lives. You need to find something you enjoy doing and just do it! You will meet people that way. . .you aren't going to meet them by staying in bed all day & not going out.

I see the same old records playing with these 2 and I really wonder if finding a man is the cure to any of this. First Mystic was crying because she didn't have a man and then she's crying because got one but he's clear across the ocean. I hope it all works out for her in the end.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
im ok tigerlily, Yes had a few problems and still lonely abit, i really dont go out much and didnt get a job yet, but in a lot of ways i like it, i really belive it takes time, not just 6 weeks, i didnt give it long enough

Keep chin up mystic, you know youre gonna be fine so soon

miss you huni

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[qb] I never understood why anyone could be a Yankee fan. I mean it's effortless most years. No blood sweat and tears like a true diehard Sox fan or better yet a Cub fan. What's the attraction unless you were born and bred in NY? And even THEN, most decent New Yorkers I know are Mets fans.

[Eek!]

[the smiley above is saying OMG!, not eek]
also, part of the attraction=derek jeter [Wink]
Queens sucks btw

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:

also, part of the attraction=derek jeter [Wink]

Oh you are attracted to this guy?

Derek Jeter Gave Jessica Alba Herpes!!!! [Eek!]

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Derek-Jeter-Gave-Jessica-Alba-Herpes-62486.shtml

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
You guys need to start focusing on things like your CHILDREN. Put on a happy face so they feel mommy loves them, too. They need to see you shine when you come around them. What will happen if go for baby #5. . .shower the new baby with tons of love & neglect the others where they don't feel you love them anymore? I've been there where my mom where she spent all her spare time visiting her boyfriends instead of making sure we felt her love inside.

YR seems to be depressed no matter where she lives. You need to find something you enjoy doing and just do it! You will meet people that way. . .you aren't going to meet them by staying in bed all day & not going out.

I see the same old records playing with these 2 and I really wonder if finding a man is the cure to any of this. First Mystic was crying because she didn't have a man and then she's crying because got one but he's clear across the ocean. I hope it all works out for her in the end.

Wow, really well said.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]Oh you are attracted to this guy?

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Derek-Jeter-Gave-Jessica-Alba-Herpes-62486.shtml [/QB][/QUOTE]

yuck, i didn't know that...but he's still cute...lol how does this stuff reach germany?

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

It’s a silly rumor and had it been true, the new york and boston tabloids would have been all over it. Think about it.

But this just had me thinking. My girl Britney is dogged and ravaged by the media and people in general yet everyone loves Jessica and well she slept around with A LOT of guys.

It's obvious that people who attack Britney are pathetic and i mean why single her out?! Give the girl a break.

30 MO MINUTES AND IT's FOOOOOOOOOOOD TIME
What time izzz it
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIME

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like you really need it [Smile] Enjoy!
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
sounds like you really need it [Smile] Enjoy!

I sure will Belgium Babe because i am definitely marvin’ (= more than starving), in about 30 minutes I will have life. A feast is literally waiting for me [Smile]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, sounds promising [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:

Oh you are attracted to this guy?

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Derek-Jeter-Gave-Jessica-Alba-Herpes-62486.shtml [/QB][/QUOTE]

yuck, i didn't know that...but he's still cute...lol how does this stuff reach germany?
[/QB][/QUOTE]

What do you mean? The herpes or the gossip? [Wink]

Well to give you a short answer ..... I am reading weekly the National Enquirer and the Star and The Globe magazine! [Big Grin]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:

Wow, really well said.
Bonzo`s always on spot.He/she knows around perfectly well this scenario.

Yawn... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
It’s a silly rumor and had it been true, the new york and boston tabloids would have been all over it. Think about it.

But this just had me thinking. My girl Britney is dogged and ravaged by the media and people in general yet everyone loves Jessica and well she slept around with A LOT of guys.

It's obvious that people who attack Britney are pathetic and i mean why single her out?! Give the girl a break.

30 MO MINUTES AND IT's FOOOOOOOOOOOD TIME
What time izzz it
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIME

Schilling vs. Clemens tonight at 8:05pm on ESPN. [Big Grin]
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Mystic!

I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting. It might sound trite, but try to look at what you have instead of what you don't have. I know that in the scheme of things, your own problem is your reality. So it might do little to try to "put it in perspective."

On May 25, 2005, you gave me some advice to help me deal with a heartache. So I'll remind you of it now.

You said, "Just try to keep yourself busy, and please talk, talk, talk. You can never know what the future holds or what God has in store for you."

salaam

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com