EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To Mystic (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To Mystic
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

What do you mean? The herpes or the gossip? [Wink]

Well to give you a short answer ..... I am reading weekly the National Enquirer and the Star and The Globe magazine! [Big Grin] [/QB]

The gossip! lol I didn't think American pop culture was so big elsewhere [Wink]

And Sobriquet: I like jessica alba [Smile] I think with Britney its just that everyone seems to love picking on people when they're down.

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic

I hope you are keeping yourself busy as gail said, inshaallah it will get easier, sometimes when we feel our lowest it helps to look at children and our life and remember how lucky we are [Smile]

I watched a documentary on children in Bulgarian orphanages the other night, it was soo sad, this poor little children were literally starving to death while big overweight women washed them everyday!

puts things in perspective, alhamdulillah for my life.

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen such sad news reports from Romania about the orphanages, my heart just was breaking and I'm not a big child person. All they wanted was love and attention.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im perfectly fine thankyou and im not depressed,
just taking a bit time to settle, its normal i think,
whts wrong to miss my pal?
i just came from there to here, and it is a different life style, and culture, and im actually more shy and lack confidence more than i thought, but it will be ok
still miss you mystic
miss our laughs

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
Mystic

I watched a documentary on children in Bulgarian orphanages the other night, it was soo sad, this poor little children were literally starving to death while big overweight women washed them everyday!

And I wonder why Bulgaria implemented new laws which makes it for foreigners nearly impossible to adopt?! [Mad] [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that documentary about Romanian orphans, so sad. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com