EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » This is why Egyptian Men Are Desired ...! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This is why Egyptian Men Are Desired ...!
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello every body ... i missed you all so much

I think .. from my own point of view Egyptian man is the most desired man on planet why ??

For this simple reasons:

jealous: more than any others ( damo 7ami)
generous: Don't think to pay for any thing could make his life partner happy and cool
funny: make you laugh all the time
Responsible for you: take care of you and always look after you

The Most Important thing is that he like to be treated as MAN not any thing else

a word is a word and should be listened and due to this eastern Islamic culture he is desired and should be

Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for telling us how much you desire Egyptian men 3okba [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Most Important thing is that he like to be treated as MAN not any thing else
What is this suppose to mean? [Confused]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I'm confused on that one, too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rmamadan Karem 3okka [Smile]
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably means has no understanding of housework!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

lol ,r u married to an egyptian & suffering of that? i am one of the egyptian guys that dont help in the house at all
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ofcourse you dont esso, you have a mum to do all that for you I assume! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ofcourse you dont esso, you have a mum to do all that for you I assume! [Big Grin]

yes thanx god ,she just travelled today and i already miss her
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I'm sure she'll be back soon.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
quote:

lol ,r u married to an egyptian & suffering of that? i am one of the egyptian guys that dont help in the house at all
One of them? I didn't know any existed. [Razz]

No seriously, mine actually takes out the trash and brings the laundry in from the line from time to time. Otherwise his idea of housework is moving his pile of clothes from one place to another. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ah but does he say hes taken out the trash for you! and brought in the washing for you!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
quote:

No seriously, mine actually takes out the trash and brings the laundry in from the line from time to time. Otherwise his idea of housework is moving his pile of clothes from one place to another. [Roll Eyes]

4 me he does lots of house work like that, i help by my feelings (eat and sleep) [Razz] thatsmy house work
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Try not to tire yourself too much [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Ah but does he say hes taken out the trash for you! and brought in the washing for you!

ohhh yes, he has to unless I've already given him a standing ovation and thrown flowers at his feet and thanked him with tears... [Razz]

But seriously, he does all of the shopping, works six days a week from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. and never complains.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Don't forget the medals!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

ohhh yes, he has to unless I've already given him a standing ovation and thrown flowers at his feet and thanked him with tears... [Razz]
my mother yestarday wa so happy that after i had my iftar i took my dish to the kitchen to be washed ,improvements ,i went the super market too buy some stuff ,she thinks i am preparing 4 marriage
seabreeze
Member # 10289

That is nice, after cooking for hours when people help to bring in dishes it's such a relief. [Smile] Now just wash the dishes and you'll be PERFECT! [Wink]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Impressive stuff esso [Eek!]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
quote:
That is nice, after cooking for hours when people help to bring in dishes it's such a relief. [Smile] Now just wash the dishes and you'll be PERFECT! [Wink]

i offered Jean(member here) if she prepared me a good meal ,i will wash all the dishes probably they will be broken 2 ,inshallah next Ramadan will think of that step
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prince of Nothing:

~Alistair

Hilarious reply!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i am one of the egyptian guys that dont help in the house at all

OMG.... aren't you ashamed to admit this here so openly? Seriously in which century you are living?! I really hope the day you get married you will end up with a woman with a backbone who will not accept this crap! [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

yes thanx god ,she just travelled today and i already miss her
She will probaly be back real soon. She knows her "baby" would starve to death and her house look like a warzone if she left you alone for too long [Big Grin]
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

OMG.... aren't you ashamed to admit this here so openly? Seriously in which century you are living?! I really hope the day you get married you will end up with a woman with a backbone who will not accept this crap! [Confused]
no i am not ashamed ,at least i am not denying the truth, i think ur husband does lots of work as u are alot on es (joking)
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

no i am not ashamed ,at least i am not denying the truth, i think ur husband does lots of work as u are alot on es (joking)
I think you should forget about your aspirations for a foreign girl misho, we dont tolerate that kind of laziness in a man [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . It's like smucks said, her husband works hard and still makes an effort for her comfort and shows his appreciation for her..Thats the kind of men that foreign women like [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

We both do the housework together - when he's home. And he does a good job in helping out: He cleans up the table, brings the trash out, changes the diaper of our toddler (incl. the sh*tty ones!), he even folds laundry. He knows to operate the dishwasher and the washing machine without any further damage. Yup, I got my man trained! He [Big Grin]

And that's what you need: TRAINING. Although your mother did a grave mistake in the way she raised you it's never too late for you to learn how to do things yourself, esso7, whether it is to help out in the household, to cook or else. Don't rely on others, become independent, simply do it yourself!

Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Most Important thing is that he like to be treated as MAN not any thing else"

I think this means that he can't be "whipped." Who wants a guy that can be nagged all the time anyway? I think a man can be a man and still be helpful around the house. I certainly don't want to marry a slug! There should be a balance. Just a few thoughts.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
We both do the housework together - when he's home. And he does a good job in helping out: He cleans up the table, brings the trash out, changes the diaper of our toddler (incl. the sh*tty ones!), he even folds laundry. He knows to operate the dishwasher and the washing machine without any further damage.

Come on Tigerlily, you just say this to make other ladies jealous [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Admit it!
No, just kidding [Wink]
My husband sometimes does a household task too and always does the cooking when we have guests. But he never brings kids to school and never goes to the supermarket. But I don't mind, then I can CHOOSE in the supermarkets myself... lol

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Come on Tigerlily, you just say this to make other ladies jealous [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Admit it!
No, just kidding [Wink]
My husband sometimes does a household task too and always does the cooking when we have guests. But he never brings kids to school and never goes to the supermarket. But I don't mind, then I can CHOOSE in the supermarkets myself... lol

No I am serious, desertgirl, on his days off he brings the kids to school, picks them up and gets them ice-cream on the way home (which I don't like but that's his treat for the kids), he does go shopping f.e. he went this morning because I had some things missing for preparing lunch but usually he drops me off as I am not driving, he also goes and picks up breadrolls from the bakery every Sunday morning (we have this tradition for a long time). And he knows all three in-door swimmingpools from the inside and diverse playgrounds in our local area! [Smile]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice husband! [Smile]
Good choice!

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah and unfortunately he's gone now since the afternoon and will not be back before Friday evening. [Frown]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prince of Nothing:

~Alistair

Behave,Alistair! [Wink]
ROFL [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Girls but Egyptian man is a kind of Package , there are possitive and non possitive things
and you have too choose which package you preffer

Egyptian Or Europen or .........etc

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think you should forget about your aspirations for a foreign girl misho, we dont tolerate that kind of laziness in a man [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . It's like smucks said, her husband works hard and still makes an effort for her comfort and shows his appreciation for her..Thats the kind of men that foreign women like [Big Grin]
1st i am not misho ,2nd i am not searching a foreign girl hehe ,last i think after marriage i will change ,at least hope so
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i guess people who live alone do it all for them self i wash my dishes or i wont find any to eat one i clean the house well some times
but most serious part i cook for my self i have aproblem in people cooking for me as i dont like mistakes in my food like food tast werid when u hungry thats like so bad lol
and i really enjoy tasting food while cooking it u get to do it your own way
buying your stuff out of the super market is great but i use alist as my memory suck and even with the list still i forget stuff
i dont think i would be ok with any one in my house
i like certain order certain food grilled only
i like to listen to music at my house all time i hate noise which include people talking / tv lol
again only people understand this would be the people who live alone from some time
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Not only people who live alone understand what you mean [Smile]
I have "a full house" and sometimes I need to be alone too. Then I listen to my favourite music or go running on the beach.
When I come back, I feel reborn and can handle the 100 questions in 2 minutes from my kid again. [Wink]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

1st i am not misho ,2nd i am not searching a foreign girl hehe ,last i think after marriage i will change ,at least hope so
OOPS, My Bad Esso!! [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] Thinking about 2 many things at once [Big Grin] Second, I thought somewhere I read you were looking for a foreign woman and I was just giving you a little helpful hint. Third, If you dont change before marriage voluntarily then it will affect the future of your marriage. A happy wife is the best assest to have, keep her happy, appreciated and life will go so much easier [Razz] !
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sex And The City , Who Cares:

Amr, I really like what I read here. You do things by yourself, you are independent. And believe me one day when the right girl comes your way you won't mind her presence, her talking and laughing..... infact you don't want it to stop! And many things just make more fun if you do them together! [Wink]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no it wasnt me who were searching a foreign wife,i dnt care 4 the nationality of my wife and i am begiening to help at house a little ,just need some time
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sex And The City , Who Cares:

Amr, I really like what I read here. You do things by yourself, you are independent. And believe me one day when the right girl comes your way you won't mind her presence, her talking and laughing..... infact you don't want it to stop! And many things just make more fun if you do them together! [Wink]
thanks first you will never find the right one if you kept looking for her [Smile]

and yes i agree but my point i dont want any one to baby sit me nor i baby sit her we share life togather

and again i wont get married to have some one do dishes or cook for me so help me god i hope god give me the health to do my own stuff till i die
amr

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just curious did your husband think taking the trash out was a guy or a girl chore? I am wondering if the same ideas here as to what is a typical man-duty is the same as over there. For example I would want him to take out the trash, mow the lawn, do home improvement type things like stain the deck, etc. Is this normal for guys to do in Egypt?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazey
Member # 14107

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mazey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote :
Just curious did your husband think taking the trash out was a guy or a girl chore? I am wondering if the same ideas here as to what is a typical man-duty is the same as over there. For example I would want him to take out the trash, mow the lawn, do home improvement type things like stain the deck, etc. Is this normal for guys to do in Egypt?
---------------------------------------

[Smile] I'm patiently waiting for someone to answer!

Posts: 81 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think so, at least from what I've seen it is. He does consider taking out the trash the mans duty, good thing, too. Now if I could somehow make washing dishes a manly thing...
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish laundry was a manly thing... [Big Grin]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Don't you all have dishwasher and laundry machines? We are not anymore living in the 50's, you know?! [Wink]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Looking back on things Instead of my ex putting out the rubbish, Would have been better to put the ex out with the rubbish!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAH!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:
Looking back on things Instead of my ex putting out the rubbish, Would have been better to put the ex out with the rubbish!

Funny girl!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Don't you all have dishwasher and laundry machines? We are not anymore living in the 50's, you know?! [Wink]

The washing machine does not fold and put the laundry away.... [Frown]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com