EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » love quote for today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: love quote for today
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"No three words have greater power than 'I Love You'
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky how about 'I got my visa' oops sorry is four words. [Smile]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else." [Smile]

(Quote from www.theweddingdate.net )

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE YOU have no effect untill the other part was in love with the person who say it .

heheheh i can say it to a million girl , but no one will care , but just the only girl who really love me

BettyN the woman who involve in a bad relation based on (THANK YOU I HAVE GOT MY VISA ...THE BYE) she is the only responsible her cause someone like that for sure will never be normal lover , but she never understand ...........
AH BTW a girl wish just put un UP normal post her just few days ago will face a bad situation like this or MORE , it is very clear to any one (at least any Egyptian )reading her post to know that , but she still not understanding (maybe if she read again what she wrote she could understanding )

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
betty how about VISA IS HERE [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUT BETTY I DID GET "the papers today" we were talking about yesterday
and mark what are you talking about???
BettyN the woman who involve in a bad relation based on (THANK YOU I HAVE GOT MY VISA ...THE BYE) she is the only responsible her cause someone like that for sure will never be normal lover , but she never understand ...........
AH BTW a girl wish just put un UP normal post her just few days ago will face a bad situation like this or MORE , it is very clear to any one (at least any Egyptian )reading her post to know that , but she still not understanding (maybe if she read again what she wrote she could understanding [Confused]

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mark 2006 - maybe if you could write english I could understand what the heck your talking about. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Congradulations Micky!!! Soon baby real soon your hubby will be home at last.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky did you get the visa? Congratulations!!!!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
no i just got his documents so i can send them to the national visa center then they will send them to Cairo. we are on the last lap. wish us good luck and say a prayer for us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
no i just got his documents so i can send them to the national visa center then they will send them to Cairo. we are on the last lap. wish us good luck and say a prayer for us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

good luck lil duck [Smile]
wish u all the best inshalah

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh best of luck then!!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck Micky!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, Micky!!! Happy for you [Smile]
All the best!

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks for all your kind words. but i will be happy when his visa is in his hand [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
thanks for all your kind words. but i will be happy when his visa is in his hand [Wink]

Yup we gonna have a hafla on here!!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes a big one tigerlily [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky, I do believe if you had been born early enough you would have DEFINITELY been a flower child. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you might be right i was just a little girl when these people were around, but why do you say that [Big Grin] [Confused] peace man [Big Grin]

"Real love stories never have endings."

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say that because you're all about peace, love, happiness... I expect to see you one day wearing a flower in your hair, some bohemian clothes and sporting the peace sign. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
haha funny smucks. [Big Grin] i think you see me with a cain first with a flower in my hair

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
HI Micky , i comment on Betty N as she/he said (i have got my visa ) i think this ID insult about the old story of marriage for visa , thats it

BettyN if you was talking about what i mentioned above , so you are for sure understood what i am saying , if not so iam sorry

ALL HERE KNOW MY BAD ENGLISH SO IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT , DONT READ IT PLEASE better than saying it like this ,

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
HI Micky , i comment on Betty N as she/he said (i have got my visa ) i think this ID insult about the old story of marriage for visa , thats it
mark2006 ~ i dont understand what you are trying to say to me . i am sorry
[Frown]

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
what was she mean with (what about i have got my visa )
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
no plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i am just trying to understand you/ she was talking whether i got my husbands visa
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
I know Micky A , you are a very good person , i know
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
"Being deeply loved someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage." Lao Tzu
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears". Leo Tolstoy
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
"If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater." Tanis HalfElven from the Dragonlance saga
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
--Sam Keen [Smile]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on visa.

To me Love is universally eternal but highly subjective, it can change depth but can never cease totally, you can love in many different levels. Not everyone is capable to love you to the highest levels, some do, such love is considered "love of your life". Romantic true love is final and ultimate goal to personal happiness.

Mother Theresa: I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ...

Love is forgiveness: “if we really want to love, we must learn to forgive before anything else.”

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
"The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident." Sir Hugh Walpoe
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is definitelly divine, I am not sure if it's accident. Here some more:

- Love is a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness. ( Dictionary )

- Love is friendship set on fire. ( unknown )

- "To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia." - H.L. Mencken

- "Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

- "Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions." - Isaac Bashevis Singer

- "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

- "Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it." - Robert Mitchum

- "Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside." - Margaret Walker

- "Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale... Love loves; this is its nature." - Howard Thurman

- "Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end." - Anonymous

- "Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." - Rainer Maria Rilke

- "Where love is, no room is too small." - Talmud

- "Loves makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." - Zora Neale Hurston

- "Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain

- "Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." - Nicholas Sparks

- "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde

- "A love song is just a caress set to music." - Sigmund Romberg

- "Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit." - Peter Ustinov

- "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever." - unknown

- "Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence." - Erich Fromm

- "In the final analysis, love is the only reflection of man's worth." - Bill Wundram, Iowa Quad Cities Times

- "Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Elizabeth Browning

- "Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania."
- Dorothy Parker

- "To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen,

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
"But love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." Nicholas Sparks in The Wedding
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love bewbies, like too much!!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
I love bewbies, like too much!!

what are bewbies [Confused]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, they're soft and round!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
[Eek!] [Eek!] say no more [Cool]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] If you insist.

I could like soo describe them now [Razz] .

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com