EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Words women use

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Words women use
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got this mail in my box..,Will you ladies help and confirm or deny it?? [Roll Eyes]

Words women use
------------------

Fine

This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes

If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.

Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing

This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

Go Ahead

This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh

Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay

This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks

This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the "Nothing" the best!!
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what about [Fine,nothing,sigh] is right.. [Big Grin]

right?

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember also i love you but not into this way
and i cheated on you because i missed u and i love u

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Know you all guys are getting into my nerves!!!! [Mad] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hetsho:

right?

you got it just right Hetsho [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, now we don't want Sashyra mad, do we ?
She has a whip =[.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always use words: 'Fine.....' (with long breath) to express my "hiding bad mood", or on other context i mean "whatever".

While "Nothing", yessss it means "really something wrong"

I think, it's the time for men to understand women.

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazey
Member # 14107

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mazey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My arguments normally start with " I'm Fine", then "Nothings Wrong" to " I don't want to talk about it" and ends with a big sigh followed by dinner being tossed across the room. lol just kidding about the flying dinner, well maybe not sometimes . It's that Italian attitude and Irish temper, they get me all the time! [Big Grin]
Posts: 81 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! GO AHEAD!
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hetsho:

right?

Oh, really? Are you sure about that??

So tell me what you think these^^ translate to, Im curious to know [Smile] [Smile] . Obviously your sweetheart isnt doing her job if you cant answer correctly [Smile] . She needs a kick in her Azz for being so neglectful, shame on her!! [Razz]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what woman really means

She says (But she means)

We need (I want)

It's your decision (The correct decision should be obvious by now)

Do what you want (You'll pay for this later)

We need to talk (I need to complain)

Sure... go ahead (I don't want you to)

You're certainly attentive tonight (Is sex all you ever think about?)

You're ... so manly (You need a shave and you sweat a lot)

I'm not upset (Of course I'm upset, you moron!)

I'm not emotional or overreacting (I'm on my period)

Be romantic, turn out the lights (I have flabby thighs)

This kitchen is so inconvenient (I want new curtains, carpets, and furniture)

Hang the picture there (No, I mean hang it there)

I heard a noise (I noticed you were almost asleep)

Do you love me? (I'm going to ask for something expensive)

How much do you love me? (I did something today you're not going to like)

I'll be ready in a minute (Kick off your shoes and turn on the TV)

Is my butt fat? (Tell me I'm beautiful)

You must learn to communicate (Just agree with me)

I'm sorry (You'll be sorry)

Do you like this recipe? (It's easy to make so you'd better get used to it)

Was that the baby? (Get out of bed and rock him to sleep)

I'm not yelling! (Yes I’m yelling because I think this is important)

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinkerbelle
Member # 13603

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinkerbelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm sorry (You'll be sorry)"

Best one !!

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
----------------------------------------------
Oh, really? Are you sure about that??

So tell me what you think these^^ translate to, Im curious to know [Smile] [Smile] . Obviously your sweetheart isnt doing her job if you cant answer correctly [Smile] . She needs a kick in her Azz for being so neglectful, shame on her!! [Razz]

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Oh, really? Are you sure about that??] = [From where the hell you got this info!!] [Smile]

however..,dont talk about my sweetheart like this.. [Razz]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah rumi you better watch what you say about his sweetheart [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com