EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » We finally have an interview

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We finally have an interview
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After months of waiting and waiting we finally have our interview. [Big Grin]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, I sent you a private message.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dragonfly
Member # 13928

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dragonfly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, we have our fingers and toes crossed for you!! x
Posts: 17 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much it came at the perfect time I have been sick again and having surgery tomorrow so this is a pick me up.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 7 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck to you both. I wish you all the best!

Take care [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck!!! Hope it all goes smoothly and you don't have a long wait after the interview!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on the interview and all the best for the operation today. Get well soon! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats wonderful , good luck with your operation and interview ;)ours is just around the corner God willing :)I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckygirl9
Member # 9949

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckygirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea!!! Hey call me or come by and see me when you're in town. I hope he gets to come soon and I hope you get in good health soon.
Posts: 41 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND:
After months of waiting and waiting we finally have our interview. [Big Grin]

Best of luck! [Smile]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank all of you so much...yjr surgery went well but the pain is almost unreal. KYGirl I will try and call you tomorrow.
Hugs to Everyone Yo

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck, I hope things work out well and fast! [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brendaandakram
Member # 14139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brendaandakram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im getting married in Egypt at christmass we have also been waitting on the interview how long did u wait they said they lost all the forms we give them and we have to start the process again but this time im going to keep a copy of everything I give them.We did hope it would be sorted so he could come home with me in the new year god how dumb im I i never saw a country so slow in getting things done lol and im from Ireland.

--------------------
brenda Zahran

Posts: 52 | From: belfast ireland | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
It took us 16 months to get the interview but the us visa may be slower i am not sure. Congrads and good luck Hun

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com