EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 9 things I hate about everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 9 things I hate about everyone
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure where I should have posted this, hopefully it has ended up in the right place!

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Posts: 39 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10. people who write stupid articles on what they hate about people...

really dude, you have nothing better to write about? its people like u that make this world so sick.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sorry i thought it was funny [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
10. people who write stupid articles on what they hate about people...

really dude, you have nothing better to write about? its people like u that make this world so sick.

I think you may have missed the point, this was a JOKE!! I fail to see how poking fun at silly things people do (me included, I’m always pointing at my wrist when I ask for the time and a few of the other things listed) makes the world sick. God, if you can’t laugh at yourself then that is pretty sad.

Want to explain how this makes the world sick or maybe I just find it funny because of my British humour?

Posts: 39 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was funny too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
I thought it was funny too. [Big Grin]

Thank you, I’m glad there are people out there who aren’t over-sensitive and can see the humour in this!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had the people at work laughing about this, i enjoyed it thank you [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was funny, my son always asks me 'is dinner ready yet' and I always say 'yes its ready. I'm just not giving it to you'

or

'are we there yet?' like we would carry on driving if we were already there!

or

when you say 'sorry' instead of 'pardon', why should I be sorry for not hearing someone, why is that MY fault?

or

'Would you mind passing me that?' when they are NOT going to be happy with a 'yes' answer!

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
I thought it was funny, my son always asks me 'is dinner ready yet' and I always say 'yes its ready. I'm just not giving it to you'

or

'are we there yet?' like we would carry on driving if we were already there!

or

when you say 'sorry' instead of 'pardon', why should I be sorry for not hearing someone, why is that MY fault?

or

'Would you mind passing me that?' when they are NOT going to be happy with a 'yes' answer!

[Big Grin] whenever I say ‘could you pass me…..’ to my dad he’ll ALWAYS replies ‘I can pass it, do you mean would you pass ….?’ You’d have thought after all these years I would remember to ask properly. [Roll Eyes]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hum hum... interesting! So UK-ladies, it is wrong to say 'could you pass me the butter please?'
You have to say: 'Would you pass the butter please?'

Right??

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana uhibbuk
Member # 11817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ana uhibbuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found it to be extremely funny, and so true... Not sure what is "Peaceatlast's" problem... If you don't find the topic of interest to you, just move on.. There are so many other topics to read..

Great Job Satan.... Keep sending more... Loved it!

Posts: 50 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't make it up peacelasts so go freak out somewhere else!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
desert girl: I'm not sure what is correct really, I try to say, 'please can you pass me the butter' as opposed to 'could you pass the butter' or 'would you mind passing the butter please' (because thats another one 'would you mind'...er...yes I would! )

so I think if you put 'please can you' in front of your request it leaves less room to bail out of it [Big Grin]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
hum hum... interesting! So UK-ladies, it is wrong to say 'could you pass me the butter please?'
You have to say: 'Would you pass the butter please?'

Right??

‘Could you’ is asking if someone is able to do something ‘would you’ is asking someone to actually do something. Loads of people say ‘can you’ when they want something passed, it’s just my dad being awkward and now I say it partly because I forget and partly to annoy him!! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com