EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Planning a romantic date

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Planning a romantic date
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question is very simple and I know it could vary because we live in different cities and of course each city has something different to offer. I would like to know: what do you think is a romantic evening and by this i mean plan your romantic evening? I have one condition and it is that such romantic night must be in the city/ area that you live. So basically let us get the Bahamas and Tahiti and such out of the discussion. You know just going out for the night. Personally I have ideas but it is nice to hear other people's perspectives.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice idea [Smile]

it would have to be a surprise, but probably something like a picnic at midnight, in the summer of course so i dont get frost bite! [Big Grin] somewhere nice like by a lake or in a park or by the sea, just food moonlight and luuuuuuuuuuuuurve [Big Grin]

but i would probably be scared of being mugged - or worse! - where i live [Frown]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very romantic because I never would have thought of a ‘midnight picnic’ - you left me like a tease – I am talking fall/winter

Stay away from urban recreational areas – bums are envious of those who work hard and want to relax ….. so u living in a flagrant nation go up north and away from the people.

1.) Midnight PicNic – Wanderer

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it has to be now then, autumn/winter...o.k

how about:

there has to be a log fire going, maybe a log cabin...I know! maybe a trip to snowdonia or the lake district and hire an old cottage with the fire, in the middle of nowhere where when you step out of the car all you hear is silence.

reminds me of going up to northumbria once, it was like that, so quiet, you could lay down in the middle of a field and just watch shooting stars! but that would be cold in the winter.

Anyway, nevermind all this dreamy stuff I'm hibernating now until march because i dont like the cold, i'm staying in, me and my socks, by the radiator because i dont have a fire [Big Grin]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an evening, not a weekend right?

I would say a dinner cruise then. [Smile] (though both parties should be tested for seaworthiness first lol)

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Ladies lets keep it real here – it is November – now if I were your husband where would you like to go?

I am thinking cultural events (plays, movies, etc)
Dining
Cafes

What else though?

A car is available – rental

Work with me ladies -

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in philly we have a ship on the water which is a resturant called the moshalu, we would go to dinner first there, then i would go to a play in the city then the niteclubs after for some romantic dancing, then go home and relax by the fire with a glass of wine or 2 then badabing [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
nah, not movies, its not romantic...

dinner...a bit samey, not really romantic, unless its somewhere special,

I want my husband to whisk me off to Morocco for dinner, now THAT would be special!

I dont know Sei, I cant work with those things, they are too normal, sorry, I must have been spoilt

A play might be nice though, something Arty or a foreign film with subtitles, something thought provoking

I keep listening to this song now,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxwKtJwBEc

this man is even giving Enrique and Antonio Banderas a run for their money in my fantasy world! lol no wonder there are so many women running after Egyptian men!
I have come to the conclusion that Egyptians are a good looking nation, should have found one years ago!...lol...any way, back to topic!

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was keeping it real. The dinner cruises run all year long since they have heat in the cabin.

Are you asking us what we would like to do with our husbands on a romantic evening in November in Jordan or where we live?

Lemme tell ya there's nothing like being on a boat in Boston Harbor at night looking at all of the buildings all lit up. I'd want to do the same if we were in Manhattan as well. I just love the ocean so that's me.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com