EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Don't be critical of other relationships (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Don't be critical of other relationships
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
quote:
Originally posted by habeeby:
No Tina i wouldn't want a white man either [Eek!] yuk but nobody would be white everybody would be a lovely shade of brown that would get rid of the ideas that still exist in respect of white supremacy. In respect of religion i am an agnostic so i don't really care. I don't need a god to make me respect myself and others i do this because i am a 'such a nice person' ha ha

good for you two, Actually I am quite happy being white, for a long while I was brainwashed by society too, thinking that I must have a tan or I am ugly, but thank God (yes, I believe in God too) I am now perfectly happy with my whiteness. Incidently, there really isn't much different about an egyptian man who doesn't believe in God and any other men around the world that dont believe in God, Egyptian life is based on religion, that is where the values come from, and that it what most of us love about it. So if you are hoping for a man with good family values, but doesn't care about lots of other things, women, drink, etc etc there are plenty of 'brown' [Roll Eyes] men wearing white shirts on your doorstep - save yourself the heartache of a long distance relationship!

Boy is life a test sometimes! [Cool]

I stepped back for a few minutes and realised how racist their discussion was, why do people think it is o.k to diss white people?
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great question Wanderer. It's because of "white guilt." Modern day whites are guilty over the exploits of their imperialistic ancestors, and as such, many of them have come to erroneously associate "whiteness" with everything thats bad about humanity.

It's a self hating mentality which is all too common amongst the white women on E.S and other Egy boards, particularly the American and British ones.

These are the same women who not only hate their own culture, but the men from it aswell and routinely claim they'll never date or look at a "white man" again.

Ofcourse, they tend to be very ignorant of not only history, but human nature.

All the negativity that they associate with "whiteness," can be found in every people, of every color on this planet.

So I say, let them continue to live in their own silly little deluded world.

Personally as a caramel guy, I love me a sexy vanilla skinned blonde goddess from time to time; especially if she has green eyes.. [Big Grin]

Looks like I just described my girlfriend [Wink]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Alistair, I think the world is so much more interesting with all of us looking slightly different, I would hate a world where we all looked the same, we should embrace difference not want to change it - surely that is closer to imperialism! And even closer to Eugenics. [Mad]
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont hate white people no any other race color or what ever i am white i just think brown men are sexy its my personal choice ok
that dont mean i hate people for their color nor anything else

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The women on ES here display a *self-hating mentality*?

Come again, Alistair, am I missing something here????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Alistair, I think the world is so much more interesting with all of us looking slightly different, I would hate a world where we all looked the same, we should embrace difference not want to change it - surely that is closer to imperialism! And even closer to Eugenics. [Mad]

The funny thing is Wanderer, skin color is only a very limited consequence of racial heritage, so it's not like you could even permanently wipe out white people by breeding them with darker skinned ones.

What ULTIMATELY controls skin color, and what we look like as humans, is our environment.

People that live near or below the equator will ALWAYS have darker skin than those that live furthest away from it, regardless of whether they're "racially" white, black or brown because the environment is saturated with sun light, and dark skin affords better protection from the Sun's harmful radiation.

On the other hand, light skin with little pigmentation is an adaptation to living in an environment with limited exposure to Sun light, and is better able to absorb Solar radiation, which is crucial for our bodies to make Vitamin D.

So all of this talk about everyone one day being a nice "brown" color is a bunch of bullshit.

The only thing that could cause such a thing would be if the Earth itself was exposed to higher levels of Solar radiation, prompting humans to develop darker skin to survive.

On the other hand, if the Earth experienced another Ice Age where Sun light is limited, then humans would adapt by developing a lighter skin tone to absorb as much Sun light as possible.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
The women on ES here display a *self-hating mentality*?

Come again, Alistair, am I missing something here????

Huh? [Confused]

I never said all E.S women did. However, as someone thats posted on these boards for a few years, I've observed quite a few white women that publically admitted to hating/rejecting their own culture and people in favor of Egypt/Egyptians/Islam. I even remember some of their names, though I will not publically state them.

This is a form of self hate, because whatever they may believe, they must realize that they themselves are a product of the very thing they claim they despise.

~Alistair

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
No Tina i wouldn't want a white man either [Eek!] yuk but nobody would be white everybody would be a lovely shade of brown that would get rid of the ideas that still exist in respect of white supremacy. In respect of religion i am an agnostic so i don't really care. I don't need a god to make me respect myself and others i do this because i am a 'such a nice person' ha ha

good for you two, Actually I am quite happy being white, for a long while I was brainwashed by society too, thinking that I must have a tan or I am ugly, but thank God (yes, I believe in God too) I am now perfectly happy with my whiteness. Incidently, there really isn't much different about an egyptian man who doesn't believe in God and any other men around the world that dont believe in God, Egyptian life is based on religion, that is where the values come from, and that it what most of us love about it. So if you are hoping for a man with good family values, but doesn't care about lots of other things, women, drink, etc etc there are plenty of 'brown' [Roll Eyes] men wearing white shirts on your doorstep - save yourself the heartache of a long distance relationship!

Boy is life a test sometimes! [Cool]

[Wink] VERY well said Wanderer. [Wink]
I know what you mean, I finally embraced my whiteness a few years back, as well. Coming from a family where one parent was brown & the other was white made it more confusing for me...
btw what you said about the values of the men was so right on. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said i 'hate' white men i said i would not want one that is different. I voiced a persnal preference to finding brown skin more attractive. Just like some people prefer a certain hair colour, eye colour, etc. The post about everybody being the same colour was said tongue in cheek, of course it would be a boring world if we were all the same!!! [Razz]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss B
Member # 14466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all , i am a virgin to all this chat thing, but browsing my internet in desparation with others that are in the same place as me came , this message goes out to habeeby especially. Habeeby like you i went to egypt last september and met this wonderful man , very long story one i hope to share with you via email if you would allow me. i too stay near the delta i have visited six times now, my family think i have lost my mind and my friends raise an eyebrow, like you we hope to get married early next year , would love to chat.
Posts: 3 | From: Kent | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Miss B sent you a PM with my e-mail if you wish to share your story? I know what you mean about the family/friends thing. I am lucky because i have no family apart from my son and daughter and both of them have met my boyfriend and give me their blessing. But friends think i am having some sort of crisis, even suggested that i am suffing from a breakdown. What is most hurtful is the racist comments they make about him [Mad] It has even been suggested that he is al-queda trying to get a visa to come and blow us all up [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband loves me white
he wouldnt dream of me any other way
i love him the way he is too

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow how did this post go from judging relationships to skin color? did I miss something?
whoever sic luceat lux is here is some info for u.
I love my country the beautiful USA and the people here. I am blond blue eyes and am attracted to the handsome men here. I just so happen to love and marry a egyptian man.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

misunderstanding again!!! I am white, blond hair and green eyes, i do not hate myself in fact i am quite happy with my appearance but of course i am not physically attracted to myself!
Why do i have to justify the fact that i find brown skin, dark eyes, dark hair and dark voices more physically attractive in a man than fair skin, fair hair and blue eyes ? White men just do not ring my bell, what is the problem ? And as for all this self hate analysis - b******t!!!! Why dos it have to be so complicated ? It is not complicated it is just clled simple preference to a certain type of man [Roll Eyes]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Nobody is saying that you have to justify anything Habeeby.

However, sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it.

These were your exact words:

quote:
No Tina i wouldn't want a white man either [Eek!] yuk but nobody would be white everybody would be a lovely shade of brown that would get rid of the ideas that still exist in respect of white supremacy.
The way you say it, makes it seem as if you think having white skin is akin to having a disease or an affliction.

If you would have just said that you had a preference for dark skinned men, no one would have said anything. It's common for people to be attracted to others that have a certain look.

But, you said,"yuk" to the thought of having anything to do with a white man, and then went on a tirade about wishing everyone was a "lovely shade of brown."

You should try reading what you write once in a while. [Razz]

~Alistair

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chill pill time. Remember the song that sings "different stokes for different folks"?
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

ow habeeby I know what you mean. When I was little I always pictured my husband and what he would look like, and he was dark hair dark skinned.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I have already explained the comment 'a lovely shade of brown' was said tongue in cheek !!! you see the problem with forums is that you see the words but not the expressions i tend to be very flippant !!!! [Razz]

As bettyN said - 'take a chill pill' [Roll Eyes]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Ditto bettyN - chicken skinned, fair haired men just do not appeal to me. Also have you noticed dark men have dark voices hhmmmm [Wink]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

I love my husband's voice. He is just one sexy guy.
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ditto bettyN - chicken skinned, fair haired men just do not appeal to me. Also have you noticed dark men have dark voices hhmmmm [Wink]

I'm curious how would you describe a "dark voice",or does it sound anything special? [Confused]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
I don't understand some of the posts here. Why is it my business to say whether someone's relationship is real or not? Why do the men say that if all the others don't think like they do their is something wrong, that the man doesn't really love the women? Aren't we all individuals with our own likes and dislikes? Some men can adapt to the western culture more then others. Does that mean he is not for real? I think we can all tell in our hearts of we are truly loved or not. Give Egyptian men a break please!!!!

You're asking why?
Why should somebody ask a couple of strangers if her relationship is real?
Why should somebody enter a messageboard to tell complete strangers about her relationship, no matter good or bad?

Did you ever think about that?

I wouldn't even think about talking here about my relationship in case of troubles. And I also feel no need to tell strangers I am so happy in my marriage. Why would I?

The only reason I should ask people here, is when I shouldn't find answers to my questions regarding Egypt. And I think this is the same for most of us...

Thank you for finally giving people a reality check around here. This excessive lovefest between some of these ladies here have me question this need for all the public attention. For example, one was posting to one person while texting them, too, at same time. Sorry but I don't get it at all.
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Also have you noticed dark men have dark voices hhmmmm [Wink]

You mean like this guy?

Habeeby, you have some silly misconceptions to be sure, but who am I to rob you of them?

~Alistair

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:
quote:
I don't understand some of the posts here. Why is it my business to say whether someone's relationship is real or not? Why do the men say that if all the others don't think like they do their is something wrong, that the man doesn't really love the women? Aren't we all individuals with our own likes and dislikes? Some men can adapt to the western culture more then others. Does that mean he is not for real? I think we can all tell in our hearts of we are truly loved or not. Give Egyptian men a break please!!!!

You're asking why?
Why should somebody enter a messageboard to tell complete strangers about her relationship, no matter good or bad?

I wouldn't even think about talking here about my relationship in case of troubles. And I also feel no need to tell strangers I am so happy in my marriage. Why would I?

The only reason I should ask people here, is when I shouldn't find answers to my questions regarding Egypt. And I think this is the same for most of us...

Thank you for finally giving people a reality check around here. This excessive lovefest between some of these ladies here have me question this need for all the public attention. For example, one was posting to one person while texting them, too, at same time. Sorry but I don't get it at all.
Sooo true,Bonzo.Have really missed your views around here this days. [Smile]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

maybe people just have a need to express themself
here because many are in the same boat. Missing their husband and ejoying the great qualities their egyptian man has to offer. I wonder how many of us are without our husbands?

Habeeby
Member # 14429

'this guy' likes to have silly misconceptions, when did it become a criminal offence? I became angry as you will remember about some messages posted and everybody thought i should lighten up and not take it all so seriously so i have done!!! Now it is you lot who are taking everything i say as seriouse [Roll Eyes]
It is my perogative to have verbal diarreoah

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
men with deep voices dark mysterious eyes and brown skin not black and not wihte thats my man they are so hot well for me my choice and a big assss lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Tina what is your problem do you have a degree of self hate ? You do not like white men!!!! Oh my god... You don't like black men either ? Are you a racist ? Ha Ha Ha [Big Grin]

Be careful girl [Wink] you know how what you say will be interprested on ES

Do you know what a 'dark voice' is ? Is it just me that refers to it is this way ? You know that deep voice that sends a tingle down you spine [Wink] But i like the phrase 'dark voice' better than 'deep voice' because white men can have a deep voice but it is different kind of deep - do you know what i mean ?

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else ever get the feeling that people are talking to themselves?? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know Smucks?
What are they talking about?
maybe which chocolate to buy at the supermaket this week!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Which meds to take would be a better subject. [Roll Eyes]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
<Do you know what a 'dark voice' is ? Is it just me that refers to it is this way ? You know that deep voice that sends a tingle down you spine But i like the phrase 'dark voice' better than 'deep voice' because white men can have a deep voice but it is different kind of deep - do you know what i mean ?>

Dunno,but i'm from and live in a country were brown,darkish skin(not black)is the norm and i've never recognized a "dark voice" in our local male population.
[Confused]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:
quote:

You're asking why?

Sooo true,Bonzo.Have really missed your views around here this days. [Smile]
How about the problems and the fetish to dark skinned men with low voices and incredible eyes...<puke>
Should all required conditions in a man be psysical? Even on very old age some seem to have no other thing in mind as having fun with a coloured men.
Sometimes it isn't strange to think where all the prejudices come from.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well if i was prejudice i would not like mexicans and arab men geeez
i just prefer not to be with black men or white men thats my prefrence

--------------------

Habeeby
Member # 14429

????? i think in England we say the term 'coloured man' is very racist - what colour is this man ? blue green purple ????
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
caucasian man or very dark colored men lol cas brom men are also colored

--------------------

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Does he have this 'dark voice that i speak about ? because Sashyra88 has never recognzed this thing!!! Maybe some people are more perceptive than others ?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com