EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ES most stupid characters (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ES most stupid characters
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please select who you think is the most stupid person on ES...

I chose tigerLily..

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaacters ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I choose you by far katiapolska. You set yourself up for that
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:

Good one,BettyN [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:

I chose tigerLily..

lol nooooooooo you are sadly mistaken there, just hang around ES a bit longer and you'll see just how far off you are. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

lol nooooooooo you are sadly mistaken there, just hang around ES a bit longer and you'll see just how far off you are. [Wink]
Very common newbie mistake,Smuckers.You are totally right. [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

thanks..yes i hang on ES since 4 years and i know very good who is and not. Youmember since 19 months with 8000 posts that is average of 15 posts a day and you use your brain to read and edit and reply to 15 posts a day with average of 150 minutes a day on ES if not more of course..so imagine how aloser you are ????? is that all you do in life ?? 8000 posts in a year , wowwwwwwwwww..this is sick
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hay kat, takes one to know one. oh and also, you never hear dumb egyptian but you ALWAYS hear the term, dumb polock...and by how immature and senseless you are by putting up the most idiotic post ever, i think that the sterotype for you is quite right. i mean come on, with all the sh*t going on in this world, is that all you have better to do with your life? write this crap? grow up or shut up. damn, its dogs like you that make me want to just slide my fist thru the back of your head!
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
hay kat, takes one to know one. oh and also, you never hear dumb egyptian but you ALWAYS hear the term, dumb polock...and by how immature and senseless you are by putting up the most idiotic post ever, i think that the sterotype for you is quite right. i mean come on, with all the sh*t going on in this world, is that all you have better to do with your life? write this crap? grow up or shut up. damn, its dogs like you that make me want to just slide my fist thru the back of your head!

I'm Polish as well, but I feel no animosity towards you - honestly. We are all a bit upset now by one single person. And I'm sorry, in fact... I feel stupid.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you feel stupid? [Frown] [Confused]

You didn't post this thread.

Take care [Smile]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never even go there, but she asked for it. i dont stereotype and im cool, but when someone acts like a fool like the hot mess who started this topic, then i get evil. i am queen of all scorpios and this is how we are.

i really believe that each person is responsible for how they make themselves look to others, and well, she fit it. my wonderful stepdad is polish..very good man, but boy does he do some funny sh*t.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dzien dobry Makbeta

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily is a wonderful person and your post just shows how shallow people can be.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
no not shallow, STUPID.

haha what a DUPA (polish for azz)! she really put her polish foot in her polish mouth with this one....hahahahaha!

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody can say what they want here, I gather. But... I just couldn't handle SUCH offensive things being said by my compatriot.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no problem with any nationality or religion, only people that show their ignorance and arrogance by attacking other people, especially when started over a simple observance.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

I feel honored ya SUPER DUPA!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do people comment on other people's hobbies?? This is not the first time I read something like this on ES.
Some persons like sports, some can cook very well and try out new recipes, some like sleeping perhaps [Wink] and some like to post on ES.
As long as everybody is happy with his or her hobby, that's fine..., right?
One of my neighbours cleans her windows EVERY DAY at 10 a.m. As we live close to the beach, this is totally useless [Big Grin] , the whole neighbourhood commenting on this lady. Why?? she is not pole-dancing, right?
It's all ok for me, as long as I don't have to do the same.
Have a nice day everyone!! [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I agree!!
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

TL is only stupid on Saturdays.

[Razz]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VB on Thursdays

Smucks on Fridays

me on Sundays, can't wait!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
VB on Thursdays

Smucks on Fridays

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Can you cover my shift next week?

I'm gonna be busy being a drooling retard, TIA.

[Big Grin]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

And could you remind me what your useful contribution to ES was [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Can you not find something more fulfilling to do in your life than post vindictive comments here.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

TL is only stupid on Saturdays.

[Razz]

You better be careful, VB, I experience very high PMS today!!! [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
VB on Thursdays

Smucks on Fridays

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

don't forget me i am stupid on mondays [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

thanks..yes i hang on ES since 4 years and i know very good who is and not. Youmember since 19 months with 8000 posts that is average of 15 posts a day and you use your brain to read and edit and reply to 15 posts a day with average of 150 minutes a day on ES if not more of course..so imagine how aloser you are ????? is that all you do in life ?? 8000 posts in a year , wowwwwwwwwww..this is sick
ROFL [Big Grin] Imagine how many more I would have if I didn't change my name! [Big Grin] Actually, no I don't post on Fridays generally but I try to make up the time during the week or in the middle of the night when the baby is eating...but thanks for letting me know how behind I am, I'll get more busy. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
VB on Thursdays

Smucks on Fridays

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

I'll trade shifts with you VB, I much prefer Thursdays as I am not usually here on Fridays because I'm having to be stupid with my husband...thanks. [Razz] Ayisha, you can't have Sunday, that is Sashyra's day, TL is Saturday Micky is Monday so I guess you get Tuesday. : Any other takers?? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I chose tigerLily..

I think this is the start of an unpleasant thread. Why did you start it? [Frown]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Whatever are we to do, we're just so stoopid.

[Razz]

Katiapolska, maybe she just types really fast?

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now im confused!! [Confused]

VB I can trade shifts if you like, I will trade with anyone or even stand it for anyone most days, in fact, I will take every day and anyone who needs to be stupid on any given day let me know and I will rest or be serious, if I can remember how [Cool]

Micky, I thought yours was wednesdays?

I been away too long [Eek!]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how stupid of me i forgot i am Wednesdays [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Micky you are stupid, today is Thursday, it's not your day [Big Grin]

ps: it is Thursday isn't it?? Lose track of days here [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ok well i will have to go to work and be a professional then , i cant wait till wed to be stupid and yes today is Thursday or is it [Confused] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot be bothered with this thread now it is getting 'really stupid' i'm off !!!!!
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
seems its habeeby's serious day today [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
So who is the winner? [Roll Eyes] I feel the most stupid. [Mad]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by habeeby:
I cannot be bothered with this thread now it is getting 'really stupid' i'm off !!!!!

I can fit you in on Monday, whaddya say??

[Big Grin]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
What's going on here???Is there any day of the week still left for comsumption and/or public appropriation??? [Razz]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh please don't let me be stupid today. I have a final exam. I will gladly be stupid tomorrow, but not today, unless it can be after my exam.

OK, My exam is at 11am central time. Pray for me.

Now carry on with your stupidness...just get real serious at 11. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok idiots, what was the question again????
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
she is not pole-dancing, right?

Maybe she should start [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
How dare you beat me in this f****** (pardon me) contest??? [Mad]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Ok idiots, what was the question again????

Karah! [Big Grin]

I think Tuesdays are free, would you like to be stupid on Tuesdays Karah? [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Well I'm still stupid today (Thursday) but tomorrow is VanillaBullshits day just 20 more minutes left for me! [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was stupid during my exam. [Frown]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
I think I should change my name here because the present one doesn't reflect the level of my intellect in the slightest. How about THE DUMB LADY?
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Hmmmm... STRICTLY BARMY, EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED, DOUBLE DAFT... [Roll Eyes]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
normal service is resumed i have taken my serious head off and replaced it with my flippant head again !!!! So why r all u stupid, barmy,dumb, idiots still having the same conversation ? ha ha [Wink] and i think that you have frightened Kat off you scary people hee hee [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
I think I was stupid during my exam. [Frown]

Oooh, didn't it work out the way you expected??
[Frown]
Maybe the result will be alright.(maybe it was too difficult for everyone). I hope so. Good luck. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mimmi:
quote:

I agree!!
Me too.....what a stupid post!!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com