EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why can't British women get a man? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why can't British women get a man?
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are British women fat and unkempt? This American man says so
Last updated at 10:02am on 12th December 2007

Comments Comments (49)
Why can't British women get a man?

Because they are overweight, unkempt and lazy about grooming, says a screenwriter who's made it his business to date women on both sides of the Atlantic.

American-born Tad Safran - who spends his time in London and Los Angeles - says English women are stunning natural beauties when young, but they fail to rise to the challenge as they age and need to make more of an effort.

He complains that they don't take enough care of their appearance and fitness, and drink and eat too much.

When it comes to beauty, American women win hands down.

British women are 'lazy' when it comes to personal grooming (Bridget Jones, left) while American women (Carrie Bradshaw, right) take pride in their appearance

"In the iconic chick-flick Bridget Jones, the title character is a sad, lonely, overweight, posh-sounding chain-smoker in her thirties with a drinking problem and no dating prospects," he tells The Times.

"She then, one day, goes to a gym for an hour or two, spends £200 at TopShop, reads a self-help book and, lo and behold, she finds herself in the delightful position of having to decide between Hugh Grant and Colin Firth.

"Women of Britain: Bridget Jones's Diary is not a documentary. It's a work of fiction, a fairy tale."

Safran says American women will spend £350 a month on "beauty maintenance" (including hair, manicures and waxing) and an additional £500 on physical conditioning (including yoga and fitness training). On top of that, they go on occasional spa days and special fitness camps.

"I'm not sure any of my British female friends spends £700 during an entire year on her appearance."

He blames the failures of British women on friends not being honest with each other over their appearance, and mothers who do not teach women how to look after themselves. In America, women start going to spas in childhood.

Safran cites a recent dinner with his friend and his wife, who invited along a face from the past, named 'Sophie' to protect her real name.

Safran was friends with 'Sophie' 15 years ago and considered her a "truly beautiful" girl and was pleased when his friend's wife told him she hadn't changed at all and "still had the body of a 20-year-old".

However, Safran insists he was horrified by 'Sophie's current appearance, declaring if she did have the body of a 20-year-old, it was "dismembered in her freezer at home. She certainly didn't have it on her skeleton".

Safran was umimpressed with Sophie's presentation. He said: "'Sophie' tumbled into the house looking like a refugee from Hurricane Katrina. She smelt like the R&D lab at Philip Morris. Her outfit was about as sexy as half-pound of ground meat."

His shock continued when 'Sophie' tucked into a hearty meal of Shepherd's pie, which according to Safran, "no self-respecting American girl consumes carbohydrates after 2pm".

Even our celebrities can't get it right compared to the glamour of Hollywood.

Helena Bonham Carter was an example of an English rose, says Safran, but she is regularly photographed looking like "a bag of spanners".

You would never catch her American equivalent, Michelle Pfeiffer, with a hair out of place.

Michelle Pfeiffer (left) at 49 is eight years older than Helena Bonham Carter (right), but looks all the better for it

The one aspect of beauty that British women do care about is their shoes, he says. But, alas, while other women are impressed by footwear, men simply do not notice.

But it is not all bad news for British women. They do score higher than Americans in social skills.

Americans take themselves too seriously and are more grasping than British girls, who are the most self-reliant, uncomplicated and unflappable.

While British women appear to prefer the natural look and "are not obsessed with their looks", Safran claims American women spend more money on cosmetically enhancing themselves - but deny it.

British women are also renowned for having the best sense of humour, "the best of have a pint and a laugh with".

Their self-deprecating humour about their least favourite parts of their body is "incredibly endearing".

But despite all the good qualities owned by British women, Safran says many men will fail to overlook the "all-important first impression" and wait to experience them.
web page

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a moron! Such stereotyping and untrue facts! You find gorgeous and not so pretty women, women who take much care about their looks and others who don't in both countries. Where is a pic of that Tad Safran who wrote that article? I am sure he's fat and unkempt himself!!! [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha £850 a month on 'beauty maintenence'.

Not as long as I've got a mortgage and bills to pay!!!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, that is stupid. I know too many American woman (not to knock my own nationality) who aren't all-that. [Roll Eyes] Some can really take care of themselves as they age quite nicely but comeon, it's mostly about genes unless you opt for plastic surgery!
British women have no problems getting men any more than someone else.
Me thinks this writer got dumped by a brit gal. [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point, Smuckers, this article was written in an act of revenge!!

Also that guy is obsessed with celebrities and to some point I can understand it because he works in Hollywood. But did he ever see Michelle Pfeiffer or Sarah Jessica-Parker without make-up on? They are not top styled every day 24 hours. I mean he's making his points by talking about characters from movies/TV series. Hello!!! Welcome to the real world! What a nonsense!!! [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
He blames the failures of British women on friends not being honest with each other over their appearance

Ain't this the damn truth! Women (in general) are damn liars when it comes to grading the appearance of another woman; especially if the other woman is her friend, or she wants to curry favor with her.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a woman say,"Oh I wish I could look just as good as you when I'm your age," and the woman she is referring to looks like death eating crackers! [Eek!]

Or,"I have a friend I want you to meet. She's a hottie!"

Ofcourse, her friend is really a 300lb monster with two chins, four elbows and four knee caps!

Damn liars!! [Mad] [Razz]

OK now that I have that out of my system, I can comment on the article itself..

First off, this guy lives in L.A which is an image town, so the women that live there aren't like ordinary American women. They are obsessed with their appearance and have been under the knife more times than Michael Jackson.

I'm also kinda hesitant to say that American women look better overall. I think both countries have their fair share of hotties.

Since I'm American though, British women hold more mystery for me, so I tend to view them as sexier than American women for no other reason than they are foreign.

I do think America has more super hot babes than the U.K however, mostly due to the fact that America has so many people, and it's also more of a melting pot.

The one great thing about America, is that there are tons of latin chicks, and latin chicks are the best looking women on Earth hands down [Razz]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alistair please do me a favor and go for at least a weekend to London and enjoy yourself. You will see many good-looking women in all forms and shades - I promise!!!! [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
quote:
He blames the failures of British women on friends not being honest with each other over their appearance

Ain't this the damn truth! Women (in general) are damn liars when it comes to grading the appearance of another woman; especially if the other woman is her friend, or she wants to curry favor with her.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a woman say,"Oh I wish I could look just as good as you when I'm your age," and the woman she is referring to looks like death eating crackers! [Eek!]

Or,"I have a friend I want you to meet. She's a hottie!"

Ofcourse, her friend is really a 300lb monster with two chins, four elbows and four knee caps!

Damn liars!! [Mad] [Razz]

OK now that I have that out of my system, I can comment on the article itself..

First off, this guy lives in L.A which is an image town, so the women that live there aren't like ordinary American women. They are obsessed with their appearance and have been under the knife more times than Michael Jackson.

I'm also kinda hesitant to say that American women look better overall. I think both countries have their fair share of hotties.

Since I'm American though, British women hold more mystery for me, so I tend to view them as sexier than American women for no other reason than they are foreign.

I do think America has more super hot babes than the U.K however, mostly due to the fact that America has so many people, and it's also more of a melting pot.

The one great thing about America, is that there are tons of latin chicks, and latin chicks are the best looking women on Earth hands down [Razz]

~Alistair

((smuckers blushes and bats her eyes))
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Alistair please do me a favor and go for at least a weekend to London and enjoy yourself. You will see many good-looking women in all forms and shades - I promise!!!! [Wink]

Hey I used to live in London, plus I've traveled there quite a few times so believe me, I know all about British women..

Anyway, I never said British women aren't attractive. Far from it. I find them very sexy, and I just adore their accent; especially if it's posh [Big Grin]

But I think it's unfair to compare the two countries to be honest.

The U.S has the advantage in that it's far larger than the U.K, and is more of a melting pot.

In America, you are more likely to come across super hot chicks than you will in the U.K, because the population is 5x greater.

In cities like L.A, Miami, New york etc, you will constantly be rubber necking trying to look at the thousands of super models that are constantly crossing your path.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Big Grin]

Haha, so you remember?! [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Don't worry Smuckers, your secret's safe with me [Smile]

~Alistair

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
British women have really small chins - it is a genetic trademark it seems.

And having no chin is REALLY UGLY

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
[Big Grin]

Haha, so you remember?! [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Don't worry Smuckers, your secret's safe with me [Smile]

~Alistair

HAHAHAA thanks. [Big Grin]
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What?
I know more than a few British women with large chins, and loads with normal sized?!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at Queen Elizabeth and her sister Anna.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

It's a sterotype. British women have no more small chins than anyone else, IMO American and British women are quite similar on the whole.
IMO all women of all nationalities are beautiful, and it just depends on your personal preference (optically). British women are adorable and so fun, from what I have seen, the same as any other woman. I still conclude the writer of this is nursing a broken heart, shattered by a lovely Brit gal. [Wink]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
Look at Queen Elizabeth and her sister Anna.

Hmm....Anne is the daughter, Margaret is the sister.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Hey I used to live in London, plus I've traveled there quite a few times so believe me, I know all about British women..

~Alistair

I used to live in London too, I've travelled to L.A. on vacation and I had the misfortune to live in AL in the US - and I've never seen so many obese women who didn't take care of themselves - and it wasn't restricted to the color. [Frown]
anthropos
Member # 9410

oops...anna the daughter I mean

But you don't think that you can find some genetic trademarks amongst populations, especially of island states? Of course there is ...and the british one happens to be small chins... [Smile]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

I just think it's mean to pick on any women based on how they look as they age. Most women will have given birth 1-5 times, slaved to take care of their families, work, and still try to stay looking 20 years old? [Confused] I knew a woman in the states who worked out constantly to try to stay fit and she just could NOT lose all she wanted to no matter how hard she tried. Then I had a neighbor who never worked out a day in her life (they were about the same age) and she was GORGEOUS! Looked like a movie star. It's mostly about genes. Plain and simple.
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
and I've never seen so many obese women who didn't take care of themselves - and it wasn't restricted to the color. [Frown]

Are you talking about L.A or Alabama or both?

I've been to L.A, but not Alabama. The women in L.A are noticeably more attractive than in other cities. Actually, I could say thats true for the entire state of California.

I think California, Texas, Arizona and Florida have the best looking women in America.

But even Alabama has it's gems. Did you know Rebecca Romjin the Supermodel is from Mobile Alabama?

~Alistair

Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What a moron! Such stereotyping and untrue facts! You find gorgeous and not so pretty women, women who take much care about their looks and others who don't in both countries. Where is a pic of that Tad Safran who wrote that article? I am sure he's fat and unkempt himself!!! [Razz]

Here is a pic of him: [Big Grin]
(scroll down)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/article571411.ece

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Did you know Rebecca Romjin the Supermodel is from Mobile Alabama?

~Alistair

No she's not.... she's a 100% California chick that's why!! [Wink]

"Rebecca Romijn (pronounced Romaine, like the lettuce) was born on November 6, 1972, in Berkeley, California. Her father was Dutch-born and worked as a custom-furniture maker; her mother was American-born, of Dutch descent, and was an English teacher. Rebecca attended Berkeley High School where her nickname was the Jolly Blond Giant, then she attended the University of California at Santa Cruz where she majored in Music, but left in 1995......"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005381/bio

And of course I talked about the women in AL! Don't book your next vacation there!!! [Big Grin]

Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hasnt he ever been to Florida? or noticed how much embalming fluid is used by people who are still alive? [Big Grin]

British women need a little fat to keep em warm in winter any ways [Smile] Bridget Jones is great, her big knickers are fabulous protection wear for unwanted pregnancies.

ALL WOMEN are beautiful in their own ways. The only ugly people are people like him who make such un called for judgements.

Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Here is a pic of him: [Big Grin]
(scroll down)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/article571411.ece

Alright, I admit he's not bad-looking ..... BUT probably not tall and you know what they say about short men!! [Razz]

He's also credited as the script writer for 'the long weekend' with Chris Klein which I just purchased very recently - and enjoyed!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385057/

Ironborn
Member # 12020

I could have sworn she was from Alabama! [Confused]

I must be talking about some other famous model then..

~Alistair

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
I could have sworn she was from Alabama! [Confused]

I must be talking about some other famous model then..

~Alistair

Actress Courtney Cox is from Birmingham - and so is Condi Rice! [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I thought the writer looked a little effiminate. [Razz]

Women from Alabama: Condi Rice, Helen Keller and Nell Carter. [Razz]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
effiminate. [Razz]

I had to look up this word.... HAHAHAAAAAAA!! [Big Grin]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effeminate

seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOL really. A man should look like a man not soft and girlie, that's how he is.
IMO (while on the subject of Brits) that's how I see a lot of British men. IMO American men are much more manly and masculine while British men tend to be a little softer on the eye (generally, I've seen some hotties). [Wink]

anthropos
Member # 9410

it is the british sarcasm that makes british men sexy.

I'll take Hugh Laurie, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth and Stephen Fry (even though I know he's gay) any day over some american stud.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is how an American woman responded to the article:

Tad Safran's misogynistic, disgusting "American Beauty?" column in The Times

Tad Safran, thank you for the incredible pile of bullshit that was your column today in The Times. Personally, I can't believe The Times would even publish such a misogynistic, judgmental, and disgusting column, but yet there it was, featured on the front page. For those of you who haven't read Safran's column, he is an American male who, despite being a "massive fan of British women", says that British women let themselves go and that American women are better because they do things like "bikini boot camp". Safran goes on and on and on about how American women spend a ridiculous amount of money on maintaining and "keeping" their looks, and how British women are basically a bunch of socially awkward, frumpy excuses for women.

Safran admits that while he may not be the "greatest prize out there" (a grand understatement, I'm sure) he tells the tale of how he was "hurt" that his friends tried to set him up with a British woman named Sophie, who he described as looking "like a refugee from Hurricane Katrina" in an outfit that was "as sexy as a half-pound of ground meat". My favorite moment of his date with Sophie was when she supposedly dug into her second plate of shepherd's pie and made him realize why "no self-respecting American girl consumes carbohydrates after 2pm".

Okay, lets get some thing straight here, Tad. I'm American. I live in London. I'm a woman. I'm not sure what kind of superficial Princesses you've been speaking to when you're in the States, but I've never met a normal American woman that spends $700 a month on beauty products and $1000 a month on up-keeping her body. You suggesting that American women "ignore their social skills" and that "within 10 minutes of meeting an American woman, I guarantee you will know her salary and most recent medical/ dental procedure" is completely laughable. And did you also know, according to Safran, that American women have a super special way of proving their worth to men?

The good news for men, by the way, is they are convinced that the best way to prove they are equal to a man is by sleeping with him. Um . . . Go ahead, that’ll teach me.
Look, Safran - I'm more than positive that you'll pass off me thinking that you're a judgmental, sexist, pig, simply because, as you say, "American women also take themselves too seriously and are annoyingly confrontational." Of course, while Safran is busy running his mouth about how great American women look, he then says that the "irony" is that they're "obsessed with their looks". (Huh. IMAGINE THAT!?) He clearly wants women to look fantastic, but not be obsessed with it or let it get in the way of "Tad Time".

Safran does admit that "nobody is perfect". He tries to wrap his column up with giving the women of Britain backhanded compliment after backhanded compliment, but really, I highly doubt any self respecting woman would ever go on a date with such a moronic fool. Yet, at the same time I have the sneaky suspicion there are plenty of washed-up, "wrinkle-free, tight-as-a-drum", out of work actresses that would just love to sleep with a piggish, screenwriter, ya know, just to prove that they're equal to him.

Cate Sevilla is the Editor of Dollymix. She doesn't spend $700 on her face a month. I guess that makes her frumpy.

Posted by cupcate on December 11, 2007 in Feminism, Health & Beauty, Top Stories | Permalink

http://www.dollymix.tv/2007/12/tad_safrans_misogynistic_disgu.html

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
it is the british sarcasm that makes british men sexy.

I'll take Hugh Laurie, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth and Stephen Fry (even though I know he's gay) any day over some american stud.

Hugh Grant!?? [Eek!] Ok, Colin Firth in Pride and Prejudice (A&E version) was great but otherwise Beckham is the most manly guy that country has! [Eek!]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Why such a hype about David Beckham? Seriously he's not at all my type of man plus he's married to Posh Spice. That alone says a lot! [Razz]
Undercover
Member # 12979

GOLDENBALLS David Beckham shows off his famous tackle in a photoshoot – and leaves fans wondering if he’s padded his package.

The Beckhams will do anything for money!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU’VE got money, status, respect and fame – then someone says: “Armani want you to do a picture wearing tight white pants with your legs as wide open as the hole in England’s defence.”

Why would you say yes?

The only reason is that you have no talent other than to be in daft pictures like this.

Becks, you’re above this.

As for what’s stuffed down there, my guess is a rather soft aubergine – or eggplant as they say over there.

[Razz] [Razz]

Undercover
Member # 12979

...or Maybe it’s John Darwin’s canoe, or a cash bonus from LA Galaxy, son Brooklyn’s hamster, Romeo’s lunchbox, a scientology brochure from Tom Cruise or festive baubles. [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

HOT !!!!!!!!
Ironborn
Member # 12020

I can imagine that nut-hugger underwear he's wearing is killing off his sperm [Big Grin]

I never wear underwear that tight. I always wear boxer shorts.

Gotta give my "kids" room to breathe [Razz]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Undercover
Member # 12979

"David Beckham has signed a £20 million deal to become the new global ambassador of fashion house Giorgio Armani.

The LA Galaxy star will front a new underwear campaign in a series of billboard and fashion magazine adverts from the start of next year.

The three-year deal, in which Beckham, 32, will receive an annual fee plus royalties, is unprecedented for any sportsman and will cement his status as the world's best paid footballer."

[Roll Eyes]

Undercover
Member # 12979

"Beckham still has deals running with Adidas, Pepsi, Motorola and perfume maker Coty - which produces fragrances named after him and Victoria - and earns £500,000 a week from his playing contract."
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even David Beckham's spit is a hot commodity. At least memorabilia hunters in New Zealand think so.

One seller is offering for sale a Coke bottle from which the football star allegedly drank during his recent visit.

Beckham's spit, corn cob on Trade Me

Beckham's dropped french fry up for bids

I think I'm going to puke

anthropos
Member # 9410

Beckham is hot as long as he doesn't open his mouth

What a terrible accent and dry voice!!!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<The one great thing about America, is that there are tons of latin chicks, and latin chicks are the best looking women on Earth hands down

~Alistair >

You go,Alistair!!!

*does hap,hap,happy dance* [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
and I've never seen so many obese women who didn't take care of themselves - and it wasn't restricted to the color. [Frown]

I've been to L.A, but not Alabama. The women in L.A are noticeably more attractive than in other cities. Actually, I could say thats true for the entire state of California.

I think California, Texas, Arizona and Florida have the best looking women in America.

But even Alabama has it's gems. Did you know Rebecca Romjin the Supermodel is from Mobile Alabama?

~Alistair

Of what i`ve traveled in USA,the most attractive women,to me,are in LA and New York,but possibly because both are places were image and looks are highly and extremely important,as Alistair mentions.
[Smile] [Cool]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Becks' pants ad is more 'Hello Sailor' than 'Hello boys'
Greedy, vulgar, tacky Beckham is narcissism made flesh... an icon for an age in which fame and fortune is all

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin] This is true, they're ridiculously hawt.

quote:

In cities like L.A, Miami, New york etc, you will constantly be rubber necking trying to look at the thousands of super models that are constantly crossing your path.

~Alistair

True again, Miami/South Beach/FT Laud area is loaded with super-fine hotties, ay mamy!
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

[Big Grin] This is true, they're ridiculously hawt.

quote:

~Alistair

True again, Miami/South Beach/FT Laud area is loaded with super-fine hotties, ay mamy!

VB rules!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one great thing about America, is that there are tons of latin chicks, and latin chicks are the best looking women on Earth hands down
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is true, they're ridiculously hawt.>

*wink...wink*

[Wink] [Big Grin] [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Om Leito:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

Of what i`ve traveled in USA,the most attractive women,to me,are in LA and New York,but possibly because both are places were image and looks are highly and extremely important,as Alistair mentions.
[Smile] [Cool]

The larger the state the prettier the women (generally) simply because of the number of women. Also in the South (generally) the women are more naturally pretty while on the West coast they are manufactured. Sorry to generalize and I know there are many beauties on the West coast, I don't mean you. [Wink]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<manufactured.> You are possibly correct.

ROFL [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com