EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Good news for wa****s (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good news for wa****s
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

Researchers were assessing prostate cancer risk
Men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation, researchers suggest.
They say cancer-causing chemicals could build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly.

And they say sexual intercourse may not have the same protective effect because of the possibility of contracting a sexually transmitted infection, which could increase men's cancer risk.

Australian researchers questioned over 1,000 men who had developed prostate cancer and 1,250 who had not about their sexual habits.

This is a plausible theory

Dr Chris Hiley, Prostate Cancer Charity
They found those who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to develop the cancer.

The protective effect was greatest while the men were in their 20s.

Men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life.

I though this made you go blind?

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does it help you gain weight?

LOL

[Big Grin]

Leito ta3al yabni

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of smart things to say [Big Grin] ? Oops, you never had a smart retort anyway. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i beleive it stops you from gaining weight! Think it's something to do with all the physical exercise! Leito i think this means that you may be a w****r [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
No i beleive it stops you from gaining weight! Think it's something to do with all the physical exercise! Leito i think this means that you may be a w****r [Razz] [Big Grin]

You of all people should know [Roll Eyes] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito what are tou suggesting? [Embarrassed]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I suggest you go to bed [Big Grin] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Leito and i though we were friends [Frown]
You break my heart!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hey, it's all your fault. You interrupted me while I was w*nking [Frown] .

Just kidding [Razz] , I thought this was your bedtime ?

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Sorry did i put you off your stroke? [Razz]
No work tomorrow - so letz partyyyyyy!!!!! [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Party ? but I'm so sleeeeepy!
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Well that's what you get for messing around with 'Mrs Palmer and her five lovely daughters' you bad boy! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol, nice expression [Big Grin] . See who's gonna keep you company now [Embarrassed] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Lol! leito you baaad boyyy [Embarrassed] you know me well ha ha ha Only joking honestly - i would never dream of doing such a thing [Wink] I am a nice clean English girl [Razz]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
What time is it wherever you are ?
Habeeby
Member # 14429

It is 03.17 a.m. in freezing cold England! What time wherever you are?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
5:16 am [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

5.16 a.m. so you are in Egypt? oh great could you please go and see my habeeby and tell him from me wahshny begnoon abowsk fee kol heta - ma salama [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol, go tell your habeeby aboosak fe kol heta ? [Roll Eyes]

I think I'll pass [Big Grin] .

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Lol I though you might have had some spare time on your hands hee hee [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
[Eek!] I'm quite busy right now.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Oh yes, is that right! and what are you doing at this time in the morning? i bet you are not studying? [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Wanna dance ?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZeBog2yFM

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Well, I was sick so I slept a lot the last few days. Now I can't sleep anymore.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

ahhhh! Glad you are feeling better [Smile]

So do you wanna dance or what?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZeBog2yFM

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Not really much of a dancer. Wanna drink pepsi instead [Razz] ?
Habeeby
Member # 14429

How about this one http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UdOaCT-TYEo we can watch this and drink Bepsi
[Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see another one of theses do it yrself topics

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Habee I closed that when I saw the name [Big Grin] .

Lol @ tina.

Habeeby
Member # 14429

No you misunderstand it is a wind up version - watch it! It is very funny
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are yal from im assumin Habeeby
is from the uk cas she posted uk youtube lol and u leito?

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Tina you are correct i am from uk Leito is Egypt and you are usa i think?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Ugh, I can't believe I watched that again [Frown] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Don't you think it's funny? Every time i see that it tickles me [Big Grin] Maybe i am just childish ?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Every time I see it I need a shower [Big Grin] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Lol Yes i know what you mean ha ha ha
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Leito i would say Tesbah ala keer but it is Sabah el keer now i think? Anyway ahlam saidda [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya im in usa
how is the weather in the uk does it cold as it does here?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
ya im in usa

Lets say my heating bill has become so high .
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT A TOPIC! HARAM, HARAM, HARAM!!! [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habeeby where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to know too Smuckers...

It's not Dallas. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not America. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
WHAT A TOPIC! HARAM, HARAM, HARAM!!! [Razz]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Im scrolling i did not realise what the title was last night "lol" i answered Tina cause its cold thats all i read and answered, so funny looks good though . [Big Grin] [Big Grin] made me laugh .
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I am from Liverpool, which is the North of England. [Smile] You know home of the Beatles,Steven Gerrard, and Liverpool Football Team... [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

googled.
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
I am from Liverpool, which is the North of England. [Smile] You know home of the Beatles,Steven Gerrard, and Liverpool Football Team... [Big Grin]

With a great Nativity play! [Wink]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
ya im in usa

Its been -2 ish for the last couple of days, but its warmer at around 3 degrees today! No snow, like you've got though! [Big Grin]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Habeeby by Football do you mean Soccer?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
So Habeeby by Football do you mean Soccer?

It is,of_gold.Others than us on our neck of the woods,their football is our soccer.
[Cool]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com