EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » OT: Johnny Depp is Brit women's fantasy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OT: Johnny Depp is Brit women's fantasy
massenburg
Member # 10776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ET_Cetera/Johnny_Depp_is_Brit_womens_fantasy/articleshow/2650452.cms

Johnny Depp is Brit women's fantasy
25 Dec, 2007

LONDON: British women want to see Johnny Depp as a hunky Santa Claus on the big screen.

The poll of cinemagoers by Odeon found that more than a quarter of ladies picked the 'Sweeney Todd' star as their movie fantasy Santa, beating the likes of Jude Law and Leonardo Dicaprio.

The poll also revealed that 62 per cent of the total female respondents choose Richard Attenborough's performance as Father Christmas in 'Miracle on 34th Street' as the best ever St Nick on the 70mm, reports The Sun.

Attenborough was followed by Tim Allen in 'The Santa Clause' and 'Tom Hanks' in the animated hit 'The Polar Express'.

Actors Robbie Coltrane, Bob Hoskins and Ray Winstone were the top trio who would make fantastic Santas in a new generation of movies.

As for Mrs Claus, two thirds of the votes for the woman best suited for the red suit went to Dame Judi Dench, beating screen beauties Jessica Alba and Lindsay Lohan.

Posts: 407 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Depp would not even consider.

And massenburg spammer, what this copy and paste has to do with Share your Egyptian Experience?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind if this actor bangs as Santa Claus on my door next Christmas! Can't wait for all his presents!! [Wink]

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/deancain.jpg

Seriously the problem with Santa movies is they usually have to be approved also for children so no sexual content, offensive language etc. will be displayed - which is a sad part.

Hey, has anyone seen Billy Bob Thornton in the "Bad Santa" movie? Now that was a different thing!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/badsantaaa.jpg

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depp has been women's fantasy the world over,not only Great Britain,according to more than one poll. [Wink]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i1.tinypic.com/89rgide.jpg

he is one of my favorite people.and great humanitarian.knock on my door anytime [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't you tired ( massenburg, Tigerlily, Om Leito ) of changing nicknames all the time? How many people you think don't know that you suffer from severe mental illness for creating bunch of fake identites and talking to yourself?
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
Aren't you tired ( massenburg, Tigerlily, Om Leito ) of changing nicknames all the time? How many people you think don't know that you suffer from severe mental illness for creating bunch of fake identites and talking to yourself?

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

I will expose all her nicknames for everyone on the entire message board to see, and this will be the end of mental illness on this message board.
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Now she dissapeared. She will come back with another fake identity probably later.. She knows she is discovered. I let her know previously in more than 1 fake topic that I know she is talking to herself, but she just kept doing it over and over again.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Quelle absurdité! Espèce d'imbécile! [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Since 2004 you managed to fool everyone here. Why don't you just go to Psychiatrist and get help? You know you are mentally ill, and you know you reply to yourself.

undercover
massenburg
Tigerlily
Om leito

* there are more

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Tell me more as I lost overview of it myself!! [Big Grin]
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

What do you gain by manipulating bunch of people here who gave up their valuable time to write to you long replies for your fake stories?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh he would make the perfect Papá Noel, wouldn't he??? [Wink]

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/channingtatum.jpg

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] What the hell ?
TL is NOT Om leito. Retard.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
[Big Grin] What the hell ?
TL is NOT Om leito. Retard.

DONT know whats going on little buddy [Frown]
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Whoa that was quick. Where is Habeeby? She is not on medication as well?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

* there are more

Which other displayed names I had/have on ES? I am so so confused, quelle horreur!! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Habeeby come out, explain to everyone how many identities you have?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems to think we are all one person. Hooray for conspiracy theory. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Ms_multiply personality, please answer on the question why are you replying to yourself?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Where is Habeeby? Hey yo has anyone seen Habeeby?? [Big Grin]
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Where is tinakamal? We need to hear from her as well. Habeeby probably could help.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lovingmylife, I have to admit it. You are so smart. I am the rest of the forums. It is just me and you, I am everyone else.

I come here in the morning copy and paste till my fingers hurt, then take a break and start talking to myself with all my different identities. I sometimes fight with myself too. Even report myself and get my ass banned.

All of that just for you. Happy [Big Grin] ?

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
lovingmylife, I have to admit it. You are so smart. I am the rest of the forums. It is just me and you, I am everyone else.

I come here in the morning copy and paste till my fingers hurt, then take a break and start talking to myself with all my different identities. I sometimes fight with myself too. Even report myself and get my ass banned.

All of that just for you. Happy [Big Grin] ?

Why are you manipulating people on this message board and keep posting fake stories with your identities? What do you gain from this?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Where is nearlyfellfor it? We need to hear from her as well. Come out, let's hear your reasons...
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You don't get it, there are no people. It's just me and you. AAAALL the other identities are me.
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Oh this is great. Anyone else? We need Makbeta. Is she here? Please log in, and talk to everyone here. How many fake stories under your identity you posted?
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really feel pity for your allucinatory,sorry deviations,LovinYourLife.

Tigerlilly...Om Leito,meeee!mee!!...and you,too Micky,all one person.

Get a life,woman!!!!
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
this is getting nuts in here. i am mickya and will always be the only mickya [Big Grin] i am getting out of here, running for my life [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not Makbeta - I'm both Leito and Om Leito!!! [Razz]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Muhahaha, I am the one!!!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Om Leito:
I really feel pity for your allucinatory,sorry deviations,lmf.

Tigerlilly...Om Leito,meeee!mee!!...and you,too Micky,all one person.

Get a life,woman!!!!
[Roll Eyes]

she didnt mention me yet .Om Leito [Big Grin] she knows i can only be one person at a time . its hard just being me [Smile] [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Ok...what about doing a "roll call" for all of us to come here and make it easier for you,LovinYourLife???? [Razz] [Roll Eyes]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:

You mean you are both male AND female? Ezzay yani?????
[Eek!] [Eek!]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

So tell us Makbeta, why do you like to talk to yourself? You are amazing! How could you manipulate for so long? Should we list you under (Tigerlily, massenburg, undercover, Leito and Om Leito) Whoa! You have nice family here.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Om Leito:
Ok...what about doing a "roll call" for all of us to come here and make it easier for you,LovinYourLife???? [Razz] [Roll Eyes]

MickyA PRESENT [Razz]
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I just wonder into the Twilight Zone??! This is too bizarre! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:

Good one,Makbeta [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Da*n it... where's my medication when I need it!!! [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Formerly a Lackey,and Moving On Up:

YES YOU DID .... AND THERE'S NO EXIT!!! [Big Grin]
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Who can quickly log in, quicker than Tigerlily? We are missing someone here.
Member # 10626

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Da*n it... where's my medication when I need it!!! [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Formerly a Lackey,and Moving On Up:

YES YOU DID .... AND THERE'S NO EXIT!!! [Big Grin]
Ohh, nooo!!! I want out of here and NOW!!! [Mad]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Who can quickly log in, quicker than Tigerlily?

No wrong assumption but 15 computers make the difference!! [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I think we should call a psychiatrist for this girl [Big Grin] .

My dad used to tell me that when you do something bad you always suspect other people of doing it. What are your other identities LML ?

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Where are you located? In mental institution?
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Keep the fun coming,LovinYourLife.We're all here waiting for your heroic "exposure" [Roll Eyes] [Razz] of our multiple personalities.

Who else is missing?????

[Big Grin]

Note:everyone here knows i'm Sashyra8...just in case,LYL [Razz]

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought this might help.

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), as defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), is a mental illness in which a single person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities, each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.

[1] The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness, and symptoms are not due to substance abuse or medical condition. Earlier versions of the DSM named the condition multiple personality disorder (MPD), which is still used by the ICD-10.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm also Sashyra88
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com