EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Who am I? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who am I?
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
You have more pressing issues to deal with in 2008 like, learning how to pronounce correctly the 3in (Ain) and Dhal in the Arabic language.

And how do you know she has to learn how to pronounce those? And why should that be important?

Btw, those are really some of the easiest Arabic letters to pronounce. [Wink]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
we will have a very large wedding party in February

And I hope we all get invited! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Proved it? Look who is lying.

Here is the proof from habeeby;
quote:
SITS just to put the record straight - i married my man Orfi in August and i did not make relation with him prior to this i refer to him as my fiancee because we will have a very large wedding party in February so i will continue to call him my fiancee until after this wedding party. This is my choice and the reason for this is because in England we would have the ceremony and the wedding pary in one day but we have not done this so although Tito is my husband on paper until we have the wedding party i do not feel that the process has been completed fully. This is just the way i feel. SITS i would never make relationship with any man without i am his wife - are we clear now?
Now freakin apologize. She admitted that she called him her fiance.

Had I known they were married orfi then there would have been nothing for me to quesition.

Sorry Habeeby I didn't know you were married until after you told us. Thanks for setting the record straight for us.

Of_gold you still owe me an apology.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here is the proof:

quote:
SITS just to put the record straight - i married my man Orfi in August and i did not make relation with him prior to this i refer to him as my fiancee because we will have a very large wedding party in February so i will continue to call him my fiancee until after this wedding party.
From her own words. Now apologize.
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL of course you are invited to my wedding pary [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
sands has publicly said that he married his wife Orifi on this board. Why would it be insulting if I say it when he has told us that? Apparently he feels it was not wrong for him. Is it wrong for Habeeby and right for sands?

I simply pointed it out because he was condemning Habeeby for her marriage.

I didn't know that - it is obvious that i have no business in this thread - carry on.
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SITS is gonna cry if you don't apologize to him.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
SITS is gonna cry if you don't apologize to him.

I gonna have fit!..

She can't do the right thing and admit she was wrong and apologize..

I am waiting of_gold..maybe she is sick after receiving the news..LOL

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] is this orfi marriage a real marriage or just a shag paper ? someone explain pls?? [Frown]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second thing is correct.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
TL of course you are invited to my wedding pary [Smile]

Shookran ya Habeeby!! I swear I am no party pooper! [Wink]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seriouse TL i will send you invite, Tito has 200 of the damn things - i will feel like i am at football stadium...
[Frown]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Where is it gonna be ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Alexandria [Smile]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orfi is not a marriage.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Josette did somebody rattle your cage? [Roll Eyes]
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Egypt:
The second thing is correct.

so Orfy marriage is haram?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
[Smile] spoke to my friend in egypt, female, she says orfi white paper is just a contract or shag paper, but registered white paper which then becomes green paper is legal marriage in egypt but nowhere else. thank god!!
as to it being haram it depends if you are muslim or not i suppose? most western people would not have a problem with it,it seems. [Smile]

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by manx:
[Smile] spoke to my friend in egypt, female, she says orfi white paper is just a contract or shag paper, but registered white paper which then becomes green paper is legal marriage in egypt but nowhere else. thank god!!
as to it being haram it depends if you are muslim or not i suppose? most western people would not have a problem with it,it seems. [Smile]

My white paper hasn't turn green yet. Am I in trouble for shagging my wife? No-one never told me that it turns green.
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't magically turn green overnight! [Wink]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I have green paper [Razz] and yes Manx you are correct this marriage is legal in Egypt but not anywhere else which is the reason i will have a further wedding which will take place at the Embassy in Alexandria and will be legal in Europe also [Smile] Is everybody clear now on my situation? [Big Grin]
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have green paper [Razz] and yes Manx you are correct this marriage is legal in Egypt but not anywhere else which is the reason i will have a further wedding which will take place at the Embassy in Alexandria and will be legal in Europe also [Smile] Is everybody clear now on my situation? [Big Grin]

Habeeby, isn't there some rule that says you can't have the ministry of justice marriage if you already hold the local civil one? Even though its to the same person, its classed as though you're already married, therefore can't remarry.

I'm not 100% about this, but I read it somewhere, and it might be worth looking into before you turn up expecting to get wed! [Frown]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habeeby, I am sure that you have done all the necessary research on getting married [Smile] just thought that it might be worth mentioning that if you have previously been married and therefore are now divorced, you will need to get you divorce certificate legalised in London, can be posted off to them and from a friends experience they will return it in about 10 days.

Are you planning on wearing your wedding dress to the embassy in Alexandria? I remember from previous threads here that people have said that there is a lot of running around on the day of marriage from office to office and that it was not practical to be in wedding clothes. More suited for the celebrations after [Smile] [Smile]

Putting the above to one side, I hope you have a lovely time and wish you and your future husband a long and happy life together [Smile]

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
[Confused] local civil one? is that the green paper?.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Soozi i hope you are wrong because when we had Orfi wedding it was in Lawyers office without any family and i asked the lawyer can i do this again in a nicer way when i am ready? He said that there would not be any problem!
Miss Sharm i am not planning on wearing my wedding dress to the Embassy i am keeping it for the celebrations as i think that you are correct, this would not be practical...
Anyway thank you for your good wishes, i must say though i am getting more and more nervouse as the time is getting closer [Eek!] I was looking forward to all the fuss now i just want it to be over with [Smile] I think the fact that Tito has invited approximatelly 200 people does not help my nerves [Frown] He says that this is the only time he will marry so he wants everybody to see his wife [Roll Eyes]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:
I'll try to not talk from islamic prespictive,,even though I cannot seperate it from me completely,,But I'll talk as just ME only this time.

I cannot live without painting or drawing,,Like the fish into the sea,,Its my world which I enjoy lots into it If you prevented me from it,,Then you killing me as you doing when you take a fish out from the sea. Al salam alykom

Would you like to paint me? ( if you are still on the message board ) [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
[Confused] local civil one? is that the green paper?.

Sorry Manx, yeah I meant the green one!

Habeeby, as I said, I'm not sure, I can't even remember where I read it - just want to make sure things go to plan for you!

Best of luck xx [Smile]

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
quote:
I'll try to not talk from islamic prespictive,,even though I cannot seperate it from me completely,,But I'll talk as just ME only this time.

I cannot live without painting or drawing,,Like the fish into the sea,,Its my world which I enjoy lots into it If you prevented me from it,,Then you killing me as you doing when you take a fish out from the sea. Al salam alykom

Iam sorry,,Im not able to because iam not so good at portraits actually,,and the only face which I succeeded to paint it so good was my wife's sweet face,,But I failed with the most of other faces,,Sorry.

Have a nice time,,
Al salam Alykom

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ladies!!! LOL
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Iam sorry,,Im not able to because iam not so good at portraits actually,,and the only face which I succeeded to paint it so good was my wife's sweet face,,But I failed with the most of other faces,,Sorry.

Have a nice time,,
Al salam Alykom

That was not serious question. [Smile]
Just a joke. [Big Grin] Salam.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:

Masha Allah you're back. Insha Allah is well with you. I'm still waiting for my public apology. You should do the right then, which is to apologize bi'itnillah. I won't ask you again.

This is just a reminder.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well the guy would have to use a lot of toilet paper and sh*t to get it done with!

Gosh why couldn't I see that stupid post before!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

TL you are slowing down in your old age lol...
[Razz] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com