EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » the mint is back !!!! MM77

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the mint is back !!!! MM77
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys for missing me i just read the other post about the rottie and thought i'd make my own post and not jump in on that one x

So guys....i thought no one noticed i was gone [Frown] but i was wrong [Wink]
I was offline for so long, god that was weird [Confused]
Nothing in the life of me has changed still in same position no wedding bells yet....but hey i have to be certain everythings 100% b4 i walk that plank [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Did go to do it in aug 07 but fate was fate
And god i miss Egypt been away for 3 mths now and i'm seriously homesick [Frown] [Frown]
So thanks guys for brightening the eve of my birthday xxx
MM77

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy to have you back Minty, and happy Birthday to you!!!!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am envious that you have such a nice birthdate 1.1.1977 - I guess that's one date no one can forget! [Wink]

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to you - wow it will be one long party for you! [Big Grin] All the best!!! [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS Smucks x but i'm still 30 for another 8 hrs and 15 mins xxx UK time
Forgot to add actually 1 thing has changed i got that new pup i was after will try and post pic soon [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
THANKS Smucks x but i'm still 30 for another 8 hrs and 15 mins

Did you go through a total crisis on your 30th birthday just like me?? It was such a horrible day I don't ever want to remember!! [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
yes omg !! i had a complete epi !! but i hope i'm over it now [Confused]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG You are so young... [Frown]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Murray, Hope you have a wonderful wonderful day, as good as it can be considering you are away from egypt... hugs

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
so hopefully this works x heres my pup
http://i6.tinypic.com/7x4a8pg.jpg
for some reason its not as clear but i hope u see what a cutey he is [Wink]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's its name?
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yes what a lil' sweetie!

Do you consider moving to Egypt and bringing him along? Be aware that if you decide to bring him back to the UK at a later point it will be like a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
yes TL I am wanting to live in Egypt and i know when i eventually go to Eg other than hol time, i will have to seriuosly consider that cos i know its like the point of no return [Frown] but i hope when i can finally get there i'll be there for a few decades and he'll be at my side or should i say...ankle. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
His name is Cashew

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you..... [Smile]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Thanks for the birthday wishes xxxxx
[Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
So how is your birthday going? [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you minty [Big Grin] hope you have a great day [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Today was Boring boring boring 'sleepy smiley' if there was one [Wink]
Stayed at home alone [Frown] BUT 1 nice thing i got to see the New Year/Birthday in twice [Razz] at Egyptian time and UK time that was good [Big Grin]
Oh well i hope next year i'm where i want to be celebrating in Egypt xx that will be fun for sure x x x hopefully sharing the fun with like minded friends insha allah [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Thanks for asking guys, hope you all had a good time x May 2008 bring us all some form of contentment x x x

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com