EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » My divorce is FINAL!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My divorce is FINAL!!!!
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
Do you have any children ?

A divorced woman with children is never free to remarry, not without losing custody.

a divorced man with children is encouraged to remarry , and his new wife will punish the children for their mother's inability to keep her husband.

Otherwise you wouldn't have asked a troll such a question. If Jossette was real you would've come up with a weak insult.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Alchamist and FaLaMOU i think i will take your advice and give that one a miss! [Frown]
Josette i do not understand why you use all these bad words, do you not relise that you are giving people a very bad opinion of your character, it is not a good thing to have a 'dirty mouth' maybe you should invest in a Thesaurus and look for alternative words to get your point across [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
If Jossette was real you would've come up with a weak insult.

But instead I asked her a question ?

So, you are saying that I ask people that aren't real questions and if they are "real" I come up with weak insults ?

Elaboration please ?

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette
do they have trailor parks where u live??
just wonderin!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette i am sorry to say next to you Britney Spears is a classy lady [Eek!]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.randycrow.com/images/050103mhbusiness.jpg

does yr house look like this??
Josette

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Quote:

Tina i think this is much too respectable a neighbourhood for Josette, she is not that classy! and i think that trailer would be 'rocking all over the place' with her social life being so busy [Wink] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Quote:

Tina i think this is much too respectable a neighbourhood for Josette, she is not that classy! and i think that trailer would be 'rocking all over the place' with her social life being so busy [Wink] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha u crack me up
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I think somebody should tow Josette's traier out into the middle of the desert so she cannot disturb the neighbours with her foul mouth and busy sex life but god help any passing camel trains she will have them all - including the camels [Eek!]
cocoapuffs
Member # 9452

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for cocoapuffs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
I am freeeeeeeee [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Big Grin]

werent you the one who was raving last time I was on here several months ago about the multiple sex sessions you were about to repeat with your new husband? what happened?
Posts: 120 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met someone else. Sue me. [Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by cocoapuffs:
quote:
I am freeeeeeeee [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Big Grin]

werent you the one who was raving last time I was on here several months ago about the multiple sex sessions you were about to repeat with your new husband? what happened?

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I met someone else. Sue me. [Mad]

She met other people. Sue her please.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Can someone please translate for me - Kos Omak?
I may have found a new word to shock with [Big Grin]

I think I know the meaning of "kos". My Egyptian man taught me some dirty words for "knowledge only" such as h.z.f.k [Big Grin]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

h.z.f.k. ? [Confused] I already asked Tito what Kos Omak meant, he went ballistic and said 'you should never say this thing - promise me' i said 'i will promise if you tell me' he told me 'mother f*****'! NO i will never say this thing [Eek!] [Frown]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously it's always the easiest to learn the bad words in any language - or perhaps these are the most interesting ones!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Egypt:
Seriously it's always the easiest to learn the bad words in any language - or perhaps these are the most interesting ones!! [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] How true this is...the only Greek words I can remember from living in Cyprus for 5 years are the bad ones....they have come in useful sometimes when trying to speak to the ex-husbands new partner [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've learned more bad words on ES in Arabic, mostly from Josette. [Big Grin] Not words I could repeat but it is still good to know. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I've learned more bad words on ES in Arabic, mostly from Josette. [Big Grin] Not words I could repeat but it is still good to know. [Razz]

Problem is, if you have a very decent husband, he would be very shocked at those words coming from the decent lady he married. [Wink]
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hence why I could never repeat them.
In fact, my husband has often refused to translate to me many of the words spoken here - the ones he has translated are quite horrible. I can't imagine about the words he refuses to! [Eek!]
It would be nice to have a reference though, if at least to follow the conversation. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Problem is, if you have a very decent husband, he would be very shocked at those words coming from the decent lady he married. [Wink]
She is also a new mom and is online 7am-11pm CST everyday.

She claims to live in the town where my ex-husband's family has lived for hundreds of years.

Her husband (*cheeky sarcasm) is a carrier for some of the documents and product for my in-law's businesses. He also married to his cousin who is about 11 years younger than him.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please god not this again, I just can't take it. Will you ever give it up? Why do you even care?!

And Habeeby, I told you that was what it meant and that your guy wouldn't like it.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Please god not this again, I just can't take it. Will you ever give it up? Why do you even care?!

And Habeeby, I told you that was what it meant and that your guy wouldn't like it.

Alchemist how soon will you start your own shaninigans?

I care because the little lass posted my name, address and phone number on ES in March 2006 after a specific member here spent a business trip in my town. This specific member also shared with her a pic of herself which Smuckers/Nooralhaq then posted as her own. Nooralhaq was then banned.

For all the rather critical and blunt comments I have made, I haven't posted either username's personal information on this board. Actually I am very well aware of both usernames's real life identities. Because I am not a fraud I don't have to stoop so low.

What is even more troubling is during this period of March of 2006 ES had some rather experienced real life western women of Egyptians who had not reverted to Islam, lived in both the west and egypt, in addition to actually having raised a family with their Egyptian husbands. In otherwords very good resources for information and advice. After my privacy was invaded these usernames rarely if ever posted again. Leaving a void of frauds and trolls to fill.

A number of usernames from HOE have posted similar fraudulent experiences of an Egypt nature. For some reason VB hasn't had his forum up for a while, and I don't blame him. He attracts a number of lasses who'd rather live in a virtual world than reality, doesn't increase his chances of meeting a gal who could help him relocate back to the USA.

Alchemist the sole reason why there are so few Egyptians on this board is because each and every english-language egyboard has a sturdy population of daily posting usernames who are frauds. Its a complete waste of a literate western thinking egyptian username to exchange comments and information with a fraud.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Look, at first Happy New Year to you. It looks like you are going to come on here more frequently again which is good thing. I missed your input on this forum - even when we had trouble together before on here.

But please stay off Smuckers, leave the past behind, let's have a fresh start. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do realize you're making slanderous accusations. I am the member you are speaking of and I have no less than two solid witnesses who spent the entire business trip with me (stayed in the same hotel room, ate meals with, attended meetings with, etc.) that can attest that what you're accusing is false. The information that Smuckers posted could easily have been looked up online as you know. I was on a business trip doing business. I had/have no time or desire to look up the likes of you or anyone else on this forum.

Where, pray tell, was I supposed to start looking anyways? And what would've been my motive? I had no ill will towards you. I was/am not jealous of you. I didn't even really know Smuckers/Nooralhaq at the time. The first time I corresponded with her was when she announced she was leaving the forum. After the info about you was posted. You're going after the wrong person here. I know that won't be enough to convince you but I don't really care to convince *you*. Refrain from slandering me.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:

Look, at first Happy New Year to you. It looks like you are going to come on here more frequently again which is good thing. I missed your input on this forum - even when we had trouble together before on here.

But please stay off Smuckers, leave the past behind, let's have a fresh start. [Smile]

Trying to be diplomatic?

Tigerlily you have been called on the same kind of behavior that Smuckers/Nooralhaq has, a number of people don't find your story authentic either.

Seriously I won't be posting much and sooner or later I will be banned again by IP address which is dynamic not static.

ES right now is filled with fake personas and trolls, but doesn't have the same agression it had a year ago.

Of course when there are real people on ES it just makes the intensity more real and far more arguments ensue because a real person being questioned, challenged or even "buddied up to" by a fake persona or a troll is really irritating.

If you are for real the trolls and fake personas really get to you, then you have your fueds and get up and leave.

The others stay behind, like you TL and Smuckers/Nooralhaq.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Reality Meanie Sonomod? [Eek!]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
You do realize you're making slanderous accusations. I am the member you are speaking of and I have no less than two solid witnesses who spent the entire business trip with me (stayed in the same hotel room, ate meals with, attended meetings with, etc.) that can attest that what you're accusing is false. The information that Smuckers posted could easily have been looked up online as you know. I was on a business trip doing business. I had/have no time or desire to look up the likes of you or anyone else on this forum.

Where, pray tell, was I supposed to start looking anyways? And what would've been my motive? I had no ill will towards you. I was/am not jealous of you. I didn't even really know Smuckers/Nooralhaq at the time. The first time I corresponded with her was when she announced she was leaving the forum. After the info about you was posted. You're going after the wrong person here. I know that won't be enough to convince you but I don't really care to convince *you*. Refrain from slandering me.

Actually no my information wasn't online. Dex made a mistake that year and printed my personal information in their white pages. Since that time I made sure dex doesn't reprint my name, phne and address. I also don't have phone service through anyone who could print my personal information or share it with dex.

In the deleted thread which you discuss your business trip you had stated that you had your own hotel room. Being that you are an unveiled Muslimah revert you couldn't share a hotel room anyhow. How many business trips anyway force coworkers to share rooms in the USA? none. You had plenty of time in which to take a look at a white pages without any of your coworkers knowing.

Besides if you did produce "witnesses" they'd only be your friends from HOE pretending to be your coworkers because thats the advantages of having online frauds for "buddies".

Actually you were buddy/buddy with Nooralhaq at the time, so was another long time ESer who is behind an enormous about of back stabbing over at EN. This backstabber actually PM'd me stating that Nooralhaq was authentic. Then she goes on to do what she does over at EN. Not exactly proof of her goodwill and ability to be honest.

I am not slandering, then again I don't buddy up with online frauds who post personal information which is against the law anyhow online either.

I know who you are, your husband knows what you have done and within the confines of your employment your employer wouldn't appreciate your behavior of March 2006. Like Michelle what was her username.... you have access to government information such as she has access to IRS files, worse Michelle actually called my neighbors and contacted my landlord.

Who you associate with can hurt you.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I shared a hotel room with a female co-worker. I have no access to government information since I don't deal in that type of law and have no reason to have that kind of access.

Again...please tell me why I would want to look you up?

You are paranoid. Not sure why but you are.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
Actually, I shared a hotel room with a female co-worker. I have no access to government information since I don't deal in that type of law and have no reason to have that kind of access.

Again...please tell me why I would want to look you up?

You are paranoid. Not sure why but you are.

Because at the time I had confronted you on several items.

I also had posted some rather scathing criticism of reverts which you didn't appreciate.

In addition to questioning why you married a guy you found online eventhough the state you life in has the largest Upper-Midwest population of Arabs.

It is/was my opinion not directed at you, but you took offense. You retaliated and helped a fraud relatiate as well.

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] How true this is...the only Greek words I can remember from living in Cyprus for 5 years are the bad ones....they have come in useful sometimes when trying to speak to the ex-husbands new partner [Big Grin]

Malaka
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are confusing the heck outta me..Jesus Christ. What the heck went on before I signed up?

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
You guys are confusing the heck outta me..Jesus Christ. What the heck went on before I signed up?

Join the club.

To all y'all ES mothercuckers.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Tigerlily you have been called on the same kind of behavior that Smuckers/Nooralhaq has, a number of people don't find your story authentic either.

Seriously I won't be posting much and sooner or later I will be banned again by IP address which is dynamic not static.

So what *same kind* of behavior does Smuckers have? Can you please elaborate more?

And who doesn't find 'my story' authentic either? Is it including you? I can care less about it.

You know I am on here next month for freaking FOUR years - and people who are long enough on here and in contact with me know who I am and about my background etc..

I have nothing to do with trolling around on this forum, I am simply on ES because I know I am gonna move back to Cairo - with or without hubby but I would prefer the second option much more of course.

And please I don't have anything against you anymore, time has simply past. I do wish you all the best for the future to come.... just in case you won't post any further. You decide.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Actually no my information wasn't online.

This is simply not a true fact. Your info (name, address, telephone no.) was listed on Yahoo people search - I can vouch for that. I didn't know your family name so I would have had problems to find out myself. But eventually this info leaked through on the forum for everyone to see.

But listen I never supported what happened on this forum and I gave Auto my opinion about more than once.

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:

So what *same kind* of behavior does Smuckers have? Can you please elaborate more?

And who doesn't find 'my story' authentic either? Is it including you? I can care less about it.

You know I am on here next month for freaking FOUR years - and people who are long enough on here and in contact with me know who I am and about my background etc..

I have nothing to do with trolling around on this forum, I am simply on ES because I know I am gonna move back to Cairo - with or without hubby but I would prefer the second option much more of course.

And please I don't have anything against you anymore, time has simply past. I do wish you all the best for the future to come.... just in case you won't post any further. You decide.

Tigerlily,

For years you have been going on about this move.

Face it, you are a housewife with no education, no work experience and no financial resources to live in Egypt without a college education and extensive work experience.

There is no way after your husband has been in Iraq (if he actually has been in Iraq) will ever allow you to bring your/his children into Egypt.

I don't believe you have actually ever set foot in Egypt, let alone bring children into Egypt on vacation.

This is your hobby, your virtual life. I remember having a small child in my home, working and going to college at the same time. I didn't have time to post to a forum like yourself. Its amazing, wouldn't doubt someday your children drive an axe through your computer.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I have always thought this frau b i t c h was lying about living in Egypt. However, I do believe she did screw many Egyptians in Germany.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Tigerlily,

Face it, you are a housewife with no education, no work experience and no financial resources to live in Egypt without a college education and extensive work experience.

There is no way after your husband has been in Iraq (if he actually has been in Iraq) will ever allow you to bring your/his children into Egypt.

I don't believe you have actually ever set foot in Egypt, let alone bring children into Egypt on vacation.

This is your hobby, your virtual life. I remember having a small child in my home, working and going to college at the same time. I didn't have time to post to a forum like yourself. Its amazing, wouldn't doubt someday your children drive an axe through your computer.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Tigerlily,

So I guess you read what you had to read.
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
I have always thought this frau b i t c h was lying about living in Egypt. However, I do believe she did screw many Egyptians in Germany.

elmagnoon I am just shocked you haven't been RB raped in your home city of BC.

Aren't the women a little agressive there?

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
So it is Sonomod.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Josette:
[QB] I have always thought this frau b i t c h was lying about living in Egypt. However, I do believe she did screw many Egyptians in Germany.
[QUOTE]

http://letterfrombangkok.net/images/post/253.gif

You know what that means! [Big Grin]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
So it is Sonomod.

Little slow today? Too much weed last night?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Sonomod, look you unfit mother and overweight porn star,I am not VB. Now if anyone wants to be clued in on Sonomod and her child she shipped off to Egypt as any "unfit mother" would do, just search under her name Sonomod and then she changed it to something else that escapes me.

Anyway, she is a nutcase of the first order. She married an Egyptian who used her for a green card obviously because she is dumb, fat, and ugly. However, this dumbass got pregnant and so messed up his plan. Of course he still left her and she then sent their baby to Egypt to be raised by strangers!

Now as far as the other things she is posting about someone posting her details, that was done and if I recall her name is Amy. She claimed her husband's family are some very important people, like the Mubaraks, no actually more powerful than them [Roll Eyes] , but really they consist of bawabs and taxi drivers. She is a notorious liar and slut. She has tried to be an escort for rich Gulf men,but once they saw her picture they ran away. She has also been banned by every Egypt forum known to man and with good cause because she is a paranoid sociopath.

It seems she is still in desperate need of help. I hope she gets it.

P.S. I don't know if her nude photos are still posted in a thread on here, I hope not [Eek!] , but I warn you if you come across her pictures your eyes will never be the same again. Huh Manky flaps??? LOL

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Sonomod, look you unfit mother and overweight porn star,I am not VB. Now if anyone wants to be clued in on Sonomod and her child she shipped off to Egypt as any "unfit mother" would do, just search under her name Sonomod and then she changed it to something else that escapes me.

Anyway, she is a nutcase of the first order. She married an Egyptian who used her for a green card obviously because she is dumb, fat, and ugly. However, this dumbass got pregnant and so messed up his plan. Of course he still left her and she then sent their baby to Egypt to be raised by strangers!

Now as far as the other things she is posting about someone posting her details, that was done and if I recall her name is Amy. She claimed her husband's family are some very important people, like the Mubaraks, no actually more powerful than them [Roll Eyes] , but really they consist of bawabs and taxi drivers. She is a notorious liar and slut. She has tried to be an escort for rich Gulf men,but once they saw her picture they ran away.

It seems she is still in desperate need of help. I hope she gets it.

I saw VB and almost thought you posted VD.

No you are elmagnoon.

Never claimed my in-laws are more powerful than Mubarak.

And by the way Kal didn't your parents ship you away as well? Just like that "3rd world doctor" who buddies up with you so you will hack for her?

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
See what I mean??? She needs help as she is one sick cookie. God help her daughter.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Wow, you didn't even object to the stuff she said(about your kid). You just attacked her back. I take that as agreeing with what she's saying.
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
See what I mean??? She needs help as she is one sick cookie. God help her daughter.

I don't fill up my life with fake aliases to screw with frauds online.

Like many Egyptian children of parents who are abroad she is just fine.

Still very Egyptian aren't you? Holding a mother accountable for everything and not holding the father equally accountable.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Sonomod, how's that community college degree you've been working on for ten years??? and what about that luxurious villa your oh so important in laws are building for you in Shebin? Did that ever materialize?????? Did you ever move to Egypt??? Does your Shebin Brother in law still have the largest pharmacy in Egypt???? [Big Grin]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Sonomd, how that community college degree you've been working on for ten years??? and what about that luxurious villa your oh so important in laws are building for you in Shebin? Did that ever materialize?????? Did you ever move to Egypt???

Actually its the flat in Alex, yes that has materialized.

The associates was done in 2004, the bachelors was completed in 2006.

By the way Kal you don't have a bachelors degree from a western institution so I am more educated than yourself.

Have you ever told anyone on these egyboards you moved to Canada to marry your cousin at 19?

Yup elmagnoon was a mail order husband too.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
You shipped your daughter off to a foreign country to be raised by total strangers! You should have known better. She was an American and you sent her off 5,000 miles away to a foreign land with an unknown language. You are pathetic.

quote:
quote:

I don't fill up my life with fake aliases to screw with frauds online.

Like many Egyptian children of parents who are abroad she is just fine.

Still very Egyptian aren't you? Holding a mother accountable for everything and not holding the father equally accountable.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com