EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian men
heartrn
Member # 14627

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartrn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can somebody tell me something about them? Arranged marriaged, living in America and dating American girls?
Posts: 4 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heartrn
Member # 14627

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartrn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do Egyptian men living in America go back home to find a wife?
Posts: 4 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by heartrn:

No Egyptian women you can grow with your own hydroponic kit.

Just go down to your local drug hub corner and ask for Jossette/Kal and he'll make sure to pull out a vast assortment of "Egyptian wife seed kits" from his deep pockets. Negiotiate the price (usually you sell your home, be disowned by your adult children and grandchildren, liquidate all your assets including the pension or/and 401k plan, and wire it to the Arab/Egyptian Bank account of his choice).

Several months later Jossette/Kal wll be at the airport with your lover's new bride and letters of thank you from his/her extended family (actually its the same family, you'll understand later) which was typed up in Arabi by a sheesha smoking retired school teacher in Imbaba.

At that point in time you will be everyone's friend and confidante on ES and will hate me with a red hot passion.

Jossette/Kal get your fishnets, platform thigh-high boots and Mod-squad pleather jumper on; got a customer on the way! *kisses* [Razz]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Shut up Amy Johnson you pyscho b i t c h. Are you still in business as a prostitue for Gulf Arab men??
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Shut up anti-RB you nympho for all real man, the only AMERICAN flavor will do! Are you still in business as a outing all manwhore pimps such as myself??

Actually no I like sex, so I stay away from Arab men of all nationalities.

So are you going to prostitute yourself to another female relative? I mean sheesh, in an Egyptian guy's mind if he was eligible at 19 then he is definately an eligible guy at what is it now? 54?

Don't worry Kal you'll be back to having sex with relatives soon enough.

Just get those fishnets, platform thigh-high boots and Mod-squad pleather jumper on, only 23 more gigilo sells to go and you've collected enough immigration points to marry another cousin! [Eek!]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cat fights

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
cat fights

Now don't you feel better esso7? making a normal hormonal inspired man gesture such as a bad joke can always be relieved by observing a nympho/manwhore-pimp flame session such as which Jossette/Kal and I are dishing up now.

Don't you just feel all warm and oozy inside? [Wink]

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Amy Johnson you are lower than an animal. At least an animal protects and does not abandon its young in the wild. You are a worthless piece of trash who should be castrated.You are a waste of ovaries.
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wonderful, bodacious you are shaped like an animal in rhythm. At least I get to f*ck cousins like an animmal. You are way to motivated to orally service American men and to have American men of a "salt and pepper pursuasion" orally please you. I hate sexual pleasure I mate with cousins like a dog a** rapes his own brother.

Didn't your mother abandon you in helwan? To be raised in public schools and be a** raped by classmates?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Again Amy Johnson you are one paranoid sick puppy, But shall I talk about the alcoholic mother who abused you and the criminal step father who half-assed raised you to be the up standing mother you are(not). You are sick Amy Johnson and you need help. I am so happy that your ex has moved on from you now that he has used you for the fat, dumb, ugly, sloppy slut you are. Did you ever get those manky falps fixed??? Your flaps were flabbier than a turkey neck. Ewwwwwww [Eek!] [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Wonderful, bodacious you are shaped like an animal in rhythm. At least I get to f*ck cousins like an animmal. You are way to motivated to orally service American men and to have American men of a "salt and pepper pursuasion" orally please you. I hate sexual pleasure I mate with cousins like a dog a** rapes his own brother.

Didn't your mother abandon you in helwan? To be raised in public schools and be a** raped by classmates?

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Again *** ******* you are one paranoid sick puppy, But shall I talk about the alcoholic mother who abused you and the criminal step father who half-assed raised you to be the up standing mother you are(not). You are sick Amy Johnson and you need help. I am so happy that your ex has moved on from you now that he has used you for the fat, dumb, ugly, sloppy slut you are. Did you ever get those manky falps fixed??? Your flaps were flabbier than a turkey neck. Ewwwwwww [Eek!] [Eek!]

quote:
quote:

These flaps have seen more quality action than your hermaphrodite self has ever had.

Kal, you know this guy who's with my mother is still married to his own wife..... My parents didn't split until I was full grown and on my own.

But then who are you to preach about anything? I have equal legal and custodial rights our child.

When was the last time you had even seen your kids? Why is it that you don't have equal legal and custodial rights to your children?

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heartrn - This isn't a question that can be answered by a black and white statement. Everyone is a individual with their own plans for their life. I have seen some middle eastern men go back to their country, but the vast majority that I have known for many years love United States and never want to return to live, only visit. If you are in a relationship it's good to talk about this in the beginning. Find out what the future plans are. The Egyptians I know do not have more then one wife. I am sure most men in their 20's-30's don't follow that custom of having more then one wife. Most women in 2008 will not tolorate that.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see your new here. Welcome and Please excuse the cat fights and bad language. Their are many good people on this site.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
heartrn - This isn't a question that can be answered by a black and white statement. Everyone is a individual with their own plans for their life. I have seen some middle eastern men go back to their country, but the vast majority that I have known for many years love United States and never want to return to live, only visit. If you are in a relationship it's good to talk about this in the beginning. Find out what the future plans are. The Egyptians I know do not have more then one wife. I am sure most men in their 20's-30's don't follow that custom of having more then one wife. Most women in 2008 will not tolorate that.

Most Egyptian women are looking forward to marrying men who have jobs. Men who make 200LE a month. A serving of beef for a family of four now costs 50LE in Egypt.

Choose between marrying a man who makes 200LE and eat beef every few years or on the Eid only, live 5 families to a 2 bedroom flat, watch at least one of your children die from preventable or treatable illnesses/injuries, I mean I could go on.

If she is a smart Egyptian woman she would marry a man who lives in the west, earns western pay and is rarely around.

Will a western wife know? Probably take her years to find out.

Personally I don't hold it against the Egyptian wife or the twice married Egyptian husband. It makes practical sense.

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
I see your new here. Welcome and Please excuse the cat fights and bad language. Their are many good people on this site.

and a number of newer usernames who have no idea what is happening in Egypt, Egypt 2008.

seasoned usernames who due to the false sense of pride and lacking of romantic opportunties will not even bother to share the financial reality facing the everyday Egyptian. these seasoned usernames need newer usernames to remind them of the "beginning" of their romance with Egypt.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by heartrn:

no because chances are, they already got one:)
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

huh???? RM can you translate what you wanted to say or is it just to early in the morning for me.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote;

and a number of newer usernames who have no idea what is happening in Egypt, Egypt 2008.

seasoned usernames who due to the false sense of pride and lacking of romantic opportunties will not even bother to share the financial reality facing the everyday Egyptian. these seasoned usernames need newer usernames to remind them of the "beginning" of their romance with Egypt.

[Confused] [Confused]

What language is this? I m with you bettyN i do not understand a word of this rambling... Plz somebody translate... [Confused]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also didn't understand what she was saying once before and asked for an explanation. She will either ignore you (like she did to me) or try and hurt your feelings (like she did to micky).
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why does she post if she does not want people to understnd what she is trying to say? [Confused] I sooooo love ES and it's freaky members [Wink] I mean what else could i do in my spare time to drive me magnoona ? [Big Grin]

Anyway Leito how are you my friend?

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
So why does she post if she does not want people to understnd what she is trying to say? [Confused] I sooooo love ES and it's freaky members [Wink] I mean what else could i do in my spare time to drive me magnoona ? [Big Grin]

I think you'll get bored pretty soon. [Big Grin]
quote:

More Evil Than Ever. Muhahaahaha
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
She will either ignore you (like she did to me) or try and hurt your feelings (like she did to micky).

You exactly nailed it to the point. Sono doesn't want normal friendly discussions - she wants enemies not friends.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I think you have spent much too long on ES it has eroded your character [Razz]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod? Ah, I browsed some stuff. Ok, I know where I am.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think you have spent much too long on ES it has eroded your character [Razz]

Thank you I take this as a compliment!! [Razz] No but seriously you can't talk with her on considerably *normal* terms. She either attacks you from the beginning and/or she questions everything what you write.

She is also great in losing focus on the original topic BTW or better I suspect she's shifting over to another one because she knows she lost the case already but there are many others out for her to argue and attack!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:

I think you'll get bored pretty soon. [Big Grin]
quote:

More Evil Than Ever. Muhahaahaha

Beware,Habeeby [Roll Eyes] [Frown]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Quote:

Beware,Habeeby

Is it Leito i should beware of, RM or both ?

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Quote:

Beware,Habeeby

Is it Leito i should beware of, RM or both ?

Leito/Vader [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
RM is harmless. [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Leito i have heard all about you - you have a really bad reputation for a young man [Razz]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Heartrn i can tell you this about Egyptian men - they are so emotional that they are cry babies, everything is a big drama and let them think that they are going to lose you and oh my god they are in the hospital dying... But whilst all this is happening try to get them to say they are sorry or take the blame for any problems that you may have and you are definatelly onto a loser - if you do get a sorry from them it will usually be a compromise rather than a heartfelt i am sorry... I apologise to anybody with an Egyptian man if he is not like this but many are...
elizabethN
Member # 14096

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Habeeby. Does you hubby read here? Mine just started. [Eek!]
Now I have to be careful what I say. Right hubby?

Habeeby
Member # 14429

bettyn my husband does not read here but i think i will have to be more careful in case he does in the future [Eek!]
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... But whilst all this is happening try to get them to say they are sorry or take the blame for any problems that you may have and you are definatelly onto a loser - if you do get a sorry from them it will usually be a compromise rather than a heartfelt i am sorry... I apologise to anybody with an Egyptian man if he is not like this but many are...

Yes, he can be a crazy man. I quite dont really understand above but could you please explain to me? thanks [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A serving of beef for a family of four now costs 50LE in Egypt.

Sono, you're being ripped off!

1Kg beef is around 28-30LE, im sure 1Kg is enough for a family of 4.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
A serving of beef for a family of four now costs 50LE in Egypt.

Sono, you're being ripped off!

1Kg beef is around 28-30LE, im sure 1Kg is enough for a family of 4.

Ayisha, again you are in Luxor, my former in-laws are in the Delta and Cairo.

Prices for meat are different in different regions.

By the way do you go out and do your own produce, dry goods and meat shopping or does someone else do it for you?

zaphirelee
Member # 11074

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaphirelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I'm paying 40LE a KG and that's at the local butcher shop. I think I'm getting ripped off too.
Posts: 153 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono, prices are normally more expensive in Luxor than cairo.

I do my own shopping.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Sono, prices are normally more expensive in Luxor than cairo.

I do my own shopping.

So with little to no Arabi you are able to haggle and purchase your own food.

In regards to your first comment "prices" prices in regards to what? I know furniture is less expensive in Luxor, while imported stuffs are astronomically priced and rare in Luxor.

Now how many Luxor based foreign lasses on this forum regularly check in and read your posts. You paid for a resturant so your husband would have work. Seriously you are telling me that you cook at home yourself and do the shopping for groceries.

In Luxor all the foreigners know each other's business, and until a few weeks ago you spent the first several weeks in Luxor running around from internet cafe to internet cafe; mind you more than a few Luxor foreign residents witnessed this behavior. They are certainly going to notice whether you do your own grocery shopping.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com