EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » finish the poem (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: finish the poem
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Violets are blue
Roses are red
if i had my habibbi
I'd be in my bed... [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roses are red
violets are blue

Piss the taking is someone that realise u this like times at its! NOW READ IT BACKWARDS!!

Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roses are red
violets are blue
i like givin head
when he drags me to bed

i suck all so slow
then lick up and down
wow im so naughty
id better calm down

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Violets are blue
Rose are red
I miss my habibbi
rocking my bed
He makes for me massage
All over my bod...
He call si 'special'
The dirty sod.....

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, where do you take your inspiration from? The speed with which these poems pop up is amazing!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roses are red
violets are blue
Please turn your mobile phone upside down now!!! Hurry 370HSSV 0773H ....
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

hahaha do not strain your neck i would not all you to have a stiffy [Big Grin] kneck

Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Hey, where do you take your inspiration from? The speed with which these poems pop up is amazing!!! [Eek!]

cant help bein talented haha

roses are red
tulips are pink
naughty we are
of sex we think

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Makbeta we must have an artistic streak? But most of it would be unprintable ha ha ha

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We should write a book
and print it too...
The readers would laugh
and some would cry
but we wouldn't care
we wouldn't be shy...

[Wink]

WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
trababe is nuts
with her girly lusts
she sucks unitl dawn
and makes her man cum
and then they say yum yum CUM CUM [Big Grin]

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by WindBetweenEars:
roses are red
violets are blue
trababe is nuts
with her girly lusts
she sucks unitl dawn
and makes her man cum
and then they say yum yum CUM CUM [Big Grin]

hahahahaha thanks windy
roses are red
violets are blue
windy is cheeky
haha thankyou

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
are we all sex maniacs?
i leave it to you

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Violets are blue
Roses are red
My habibbi's in Sharm
Instead of my bed
This makes me feel sad
I'm all on my own
But then i am happy
Cos he's on the phone
He says ' my beautiful wife'
'wahshny begnoon'
I tell him i love him
and we'll be together soon....

ahhhhhhh...

WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
Kiss's r blown + kiss's r wasted kiss's rnt kiss's unless they r tasted, kiss's spread germz + germz hated, so kiss me BABE im vacinated! ....

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
aggh habeeby i know the feeling my husband should have been here now but **** happens

roses are red
violets are blue
trababe has gone bed
goodnight to all of you

going to get some zzzzzzzzzzzz

WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
U r miles away from me. Still Im watching Ur every movement by 3 different channels: 1. Discovery 2. National Geographic 3. Animal Planet.....moooo mooo mooo

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Trababe speak for yourself you dirty cow! [Wink] [Razz]

Violets are blue
Roses are red
If you F*** an Egyptian
He'll screw you till your dead...

I speak from experience.... ha ha ha

WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
nice one now

roses are red
violets are blue
I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night i love you .

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Okay Windy - time to be nice...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I look up to the stars
and i think of you
if my love was the sand
a desert i'd give
without you beside me
i can no longer live...

Habeeby
Member # 14429

I wrote your name in the sand
the waves washed it away
I wrote your name in the sky
the wind blew it away
I wrote your name on my heart
and there it will stay

[Smile]

WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Rose are red, violets are blue
Love never crossed my mind until the day that I met you

Roses are red, violets are blue
When I’m with you my heart feel brand new

At times when I’m blind I could only still see you

When I have nothing else to look forward for I still have you

When thinking of love, it’s like thinking of you

Roses are re, violets are blue
I’ll save my last dance only to dance with you

Good night HABEEBY and TRABBS and all
im got work in morning and its late had fun here look forward to some more frollocks tomoro inshallah .

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Violets are blue
Roses are red
My inspiration is running dry
Maybe it's time for bed?
But tomorrow is another day
and then i will return
My inspiration will be back
so hot it will burn...

heh heh

Tesbah ala keer and ahlam saidda....

[Big Grin] [Smile]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yal are so damn funny

thoses who know me know well thoses who dont can go to hell
lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
oh well i got some sleep hehe

Roses are red
That's what you think
Till someone gives you
One that is pink.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roses are red
violets are blue
I found someone else
so f*ck you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Im going to bed
Would you like to come too?

roses are red
violets are blue
we have a new pope
who sure likes his dope

roses are red
violets are blue
these poems of infatuation
might get someone cyber fornication

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Was it yer mom last night
Or was it you?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
were the es poets gone
this thread cannot go dead

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
i eat macarooni
with tuna too

--------------------

crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roses are red
This thread is Blue
Please no more sleaze
Or I think I will spew

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
roses are red
viloets are blue
lovin someone is best
when they love you too

Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Violets are blue
Rose are red
I have flu
I should stay in bed

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
if korvin got flu
achoo, bless you [Smile]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Violets are blue
Roses are red
ES is a battlefield
BANG BANG you're all dead...

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
we would all be friends
if u say sorry too
lol

--------------------

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Violets are blue
Roses are red
I am sitting at my laptop
looking at this thread
and when i read our poems
it makes me laugh out loud
This thread is oh so funny
the sunshine replaced the cloud
so please keep on composing
these amusing little rhymes
for these are the threads we need
in these very stormy times

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Roses are red
Sunfowers are yellow
I met an Egyptian
a very handsome fellow
he was looking for a wife
of the european kind
preferably with money
and very little mind
he said she must be older
because then she will be glad
to have a man who looks like me
but my mother will be sad
she wanted me to marry
a good egyptian bride
to bring me many children
and her body she will hide
but i look to my future
the money and the visa
return and buy a pyramid
the biggest one in Giza
my wife will wake one morning
and notice i am gone
i took the money and my clothes
i took her love and run...

Joke guys...

[Eek!] [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm so tired, I'll drop dead
So I say 'Goodnight' to you. [Wink]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Ahlam saidda Makbeta... [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
roses are red violets are blue i miss my friends
dears where are you?

--------------------

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you smell like sh*t and your man does too. looool
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:

IF WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BIT CH THEN IT MUST BE YOU
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Comfortably-Numb:
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:

IF WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BIT CH THEN IT MUST BE YOU
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha good one
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who else misses this thread ? [Big Grin]

Roses are Red.
Violets are Blue.
I will f*ck you.
With a rake.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
roses are red violets are blue
i cant believe we still hear from u!!!

damn i would have thought this thread would have been deleted !!!

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol xD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roses are red
violets are blue
today i hit my man
with the sole of my shoe.

my angry eyes got green
like the color of grass
and next time that shoe
will go up his ass
[Big Grin] [Cool]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How romantic! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
roses are red
violets are blue
found a hot guy,
and made out in the loo

roses are red
violets are blue
so i peed on a stick
theres not one line, but two

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com