EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » confusing me!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: confusing me!!!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now who is who yal are makin new ids and i cant keep up with yal some are the same like mine and smuckers york and mystic n and tiger lilly wow the rest makin my head hurt who is who here now??
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheh i so glad i stayed the same, never saw the need to change

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
heheheh i so glad i stayed the same, never saw the need to change

[Smile] Same for me, I have also been known here as Miss Sharm. I am for sure me and I won't change for anyone at all, what you see is what you get [Smile]

and if you didn't already know..........my actual name is........

Amanda [Smile] x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice to meet u amanda!!
i am tina
and u too
yorkshire rose

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi nice to meet you tina, and hi amanda, hope you are both ok
i am ok really tina
sorry for our few words, good to see you ar so relaxed.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
no need to be sorry u have done nothin wrong nor said nothin wrong we have free speech right!!!
nice to meet u personally after what a year i have been on this board!
i like to read what others have to say and their opinions!!!!
i may not agree on them all but hey thats me if i agreed then i wouldnt be me right~~~
how is the weather there in egypt?
our snow finally melted now its all ice we fight to get to our cars cas its so slick

and plz explain to me what u mean by cheeky!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina i registered as Habeeby, i am still Habeeby and i will remain Habeeby... No reason to change, i have nothing to hide...
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am all. All is one.

Moooohahahahhahaw.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Aaww ina why cant all be as nice as you, yes i did say some bad things to you, i was mad, you was mad.
I know how much mystic enjoys you and i know you must be a good girl then,
Yes nice to meet you as well, i do hope you will make it here one day.
WEll in alex its raining now, as was all day, 2 morrow the same, i think its 10 degrees now.
Im jealousof all youre snow, wow it looked fab, at least you had a white christmas.
lucky girl

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u can have it all
thanks for yr nice words
i an nice and evil too like everyone else we have our bad momnents!!!
noones perfect
i just try not to fight but sometimes people try to push yr buttons cas they are sad and lonley u know what i mean !!i enjoy this board
and there are some nice people here
and some not so nice that just wanna attack u for bein new well i aint new no more and they still try it
geeez like that have nothin better to do then to call names lol
anyways do u like egypt i rember in one of yr threads last yr u wanted to move to egypt so u have and now what?
do u like it?i have never been to the uk so i cant tell them 2 appart but for u how much of a change is it?

--------------------

egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wont change my id either.........dont see any point.........I am english and love egypt want to move hence egybrit....thought it sounded better than britegy.. haha
Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, your rolling eyes cracked me up! Sometimes, a [Roll Eyes] cuts straight to the point. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to use that same icon but my eyes hurt.
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
now who is who yal are makin new ids and i cant keep up with yal some are the same like mine and smuckers york and mystic n and tiger lilly wow the rest makin my head hurt who is who here now??

OMG Tina, I thought I was the most confused person here...

No, wait! - LML NEVER seems to be able to make head or tail of our identities [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i've been here just under a year now and i'm still the same old sticky, fluffy MINT stuck in your coat pocket that u can't get out ! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz] And thats the way i like it stuck !!
So i'm not changing ever, ever x
[Wink]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRte0S2a_dA

--------------------

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRte0S2a_dA

So whats your point Kamal?? Your saying people are talking about you cause they think your chimps??? Well look at the facts- you've posted numerous threads that have very inappropriate subjects, your spelling is atrocious-There is no reason for it,you are a grown women with access to hooked on phonics and rosetta stone, and since you dont work as you say and are online 20 hours a day then there is no reason why you wouldnt want to educate yourself. Chimps spelling was EXACTLY the same and a woman who's primary language is English should be much better than what your post's convey.You have also used extremely foul language the same as the chimp.

When I read your posts, I feel like Im reading a post from someone who only just learned to write english-not someone born and raised in the states. There is no reason for illiteracy in the 21st century, none whatsoever. Your sentences even convey inappropriate noun, verb, adjectives-things that are taught from an early age in school. It's one thing to misuse punctuation or mispell occasional words-we all do that but your english doesnt even have basic sentence structure.

If your offended, Im sorry, but you said people were starting rumours but maybe if you are going to be posting topics and replies on an adult forum then maybe you should improve your communication skills. Why would you want to sound illiterate anyway [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya and what if ya dont like my typin dont bother with them!!!!!!
and i posted them cas they are good vidoes from the 80's and now i hope u feel like the ass u are!!!

--------------------

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and i posted them cas they are good vidoes from the 80's and now i hope u feel like the ass u are!!!

Yank your claws in kamal [Big Grin] . I was simply pointing out the reasoning behind why everyone thinks your chimps. Im trying to be helpful.
www.hookedonphonics.com

Improve your english and you might be able to use your computer to your advantage and start a business to pull in some extra cash to help you with that back child support, then you can finally go and marry walid.Good luck and pm me if you need any assistance [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh tina, let this people talk and talk! Don't worry about them! Good morning btw!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u know the funny thing is!!that all of the members on here sometimes misspells!!and noone says nothin
i sit and watch so freakin what i dont use a comma or a period or quotes!!so whatthat does not mean that i can not spell or that i am illerate when u chat to an egyptian that knows very little english he does not look for them things!!!!
i kinda got into the lazyness of not usin them!!!!!! and just cas all yal think yr perfect open a merrior and look again noone is perfect.
alot of u know what i am sayin even if its mispelled!and yet the bad so called good women wanna attack me how ironic!!shows yr people skills need improvement right?
i am nice to alot of u on here cas yal are nice to me
and ya 1 time i said somethin bad to smuckers
and somethin kinda naughty yesterday
and yet ur sayin im posty nasty crap all the time
step back and send me the links of my bad and nasty posts!!!
i havent typed nothin nasty as far as i can see and only u have said i did
what makes u the high and al mighty on here callin people other people?u wanna be the cybor bull of the yr award?
nope sorry does not work for me
u cant bully me nor make me mad sad or what ever if that is what yr misreable litttle self is tryin to do!!!with that said i think the useres who know who i and directin this reply to knows who they are
and the rest sorry if its too long lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, always been mysticheart and always will be, and , no tina isnt chimps, talked to both of them on the phone, 2 way different voices and ways of talking, and 2 different countries phone numbers at that

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, people from Zagazig are famous in Egypt, for one reason! Can you tell me the reason?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be weed indeed

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya 3amr,,Arent upper egypt and sinai which famous of weed??

ana faker en el shar2ya 3omoman mashhora bel karam 3ashan 7'ater 7ekayet el 2atr dy,,mesh dayman y2oulak el shara2wa 3azmo el 2atr

?????,,,Do you mean the train event,,or its something else???

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still Audrey Hepburn after my fav movie star
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Tina, people from Zagazig are famous in Egypt, for one reason! Can you tell me the reason?

well seeing that im not from there i really dont know!!!!!!
i know they have bad tempers lol
and they are really nice too the ones i have met but not weed

vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina speak English please you illiterate f u c k.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
vick how many times as a child were u sexuraly abused by yr father?
u have bad sexural issues with men!
im america we are free to think and say as we wish if ya dont like it kiss off!!!!!!

--------------------

vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way are you an American speaking English like that. Unless ofcourse you rode the short bus [Big Grin] BTW, your mind is pretty sick. You might want to get help for that pervert.

quote:
im america we are free to think and say as we wish if ya dont like it kiss off!!!!!!

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:
No way are you an American speaking English like that. Unless ofcourse you rode the short bus [Big Grin] BTW, your mind is pretty sick. You might want to get help for that pervert.

quote:

hahahahaha what an original i dont care if u think im american or not
and!!!!a big and
if u say im the prevert look at the crap u post now what???
u always postin yr married and then all yr sexural experiences!hahah and im the perv biaotch go back to class!!

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:
Ya 3amr,,Arent upper egypt and sinai which famous of weed??

ana faker en el shar2ya 3omoman mashhora bel karam 3ashan 7'ater 7ekayet el 2atr dy,,mesh dayman y2oulak el shara2wa 3azmo el 2atr

?????,,,Do you mean the train event,,or its something else???

[Wink] Indeed...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

well seeing that im not from there i really dont know!!!!!!
i know they have bad tempers lol
and they are really nice too the ones i have met but not weed

They are to good people. One time a train stranded during Ramadan, and the Zagazig people gave ALL the people on the train food and drinks.
The whole train!
Also a city near is famous because of the politicians that orginated from there. And of course they are good people!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes walid is from zagazig
he is a good man and so are my friends there!

--------------------

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition that many of super stars like egyptian actors & actresses from the same province Sharkya which Zagazig is the capital of it,,And on the head of list the egyptian singer Abd Al Halim Hafez,,The one who vast majority of egyptians consider him the best singer in the egyptian song's history.

And for the vast majority of egyptian women,,He is their own prince. [Wink]

One of his songs

Part of his funeral

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:
In addition that many of super stars like egyptian actors & actresses from the same province Sharkya which Zagazig is the capital of it,,And on the head of list the egyptian singer Abd Al Halim Hafez,,The one who vast majority of egyptians consider him the best singer in the egyptian song's history.

And for the vast majority of egyptian women,,He is their own prince. [Wink]

One of his songs

Part of his funeral

thanks i have all of his music yes he is a great singer thanks
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
im waitin for u to send me the posts i so called posted bad all the time?
call my bluff!!!

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People in Zagazig are known for being generous. If you asked Walid he would tell you.
[Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
People in Zagazig are known for being generous. If you asked Walid he would tell you.
[Wink]

thanks smuckers for that nice reply
i know they are very kind one day i will meet them his mother is the sweetest women i ever met besides my mom!!he sent my mom a christmas card this yr that was so sweet

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
aaawww thats nice tina, good luck, i hope one day soon you will be able to go.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thank u sweety me too

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com